Ratio of Women to Men on this Site

trios trios
So far I have posted several polls and discussions. I get the distinct feeling that there are more women on this site than men.

Just out of curiousity, I wonder what is the ratio?

Please answer man/male or female/woman if you consider yourself either.

Thanks for your participation.
Answers (private voting - your screen name will NOT appear in the results):
I am male/man
77  (27%)
I am female/woman
204  (73%)
Total votes: 281
Poll is closed
10/16/2010
  • Weekly Special: Hot Vibes! Buy 1 Vibrator And Get 1 FREE
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Better Price - Save 40%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Madeira Madeira
Biologically I am female, in terms of gender I am genderqueer, but I am female bodied and what not
10/16/2010
Not here Not here
Definitely a woman here, no denying that!
10/16/2010
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Just an early guess, about 9 to 1. In favor of the women.
10/16/2010
Darling Jen Darling Jen
Men are definitely under-represented here. I am definitely curious as to the ratio though.
10/16/2010
Airen Wolf Airen Wolf
Quote:
Originally posted by trios
So far I have posted several polls and discussions. I get the distinct feeling that there are more women on this site than men.

Just out of curiousity, I wonder what is the ratio?

Please answer man/male or female/woman if you consider ... More
All woman here!
10/16/2010
Yoda Yoda
I get that impression too.
10/16/2010
csweatc csweatc
Definitely seems like there are more women. I am only aware of a few other male contributors that are active.
10/16/2010
lovehurts lovehurts
Woman
10/16/2010
Envy Envy
Female.
10/17/2010
Shellz31 Shellz31
Interesting, but kinda not surprising.
10/17/2010
Onanist Onanist
I'm male and another voice for men.
10/17/2010
Persephone Nightmare Persephone Nightmare
I'm 100% Lady
10/17/2010
B8trDude B8trDude
Another man here - I'm sure we're far outnumbered by the women.
10/17/2010
Yiggi Yiggi
Female. A female who wears the pants in her relationship with a male, but a female nonetheless.
10/17/2010
Trashley Trashley
Oh yeahhh, baby, I'm a girl! I act like a man sexually, though
10/17/2010
Avant-garde Avant-garde
Male, not much of one but a male none the less.
10/17/2010
Kayla Kayla
I know there'll be more females, but I'm surprised that there's so many males so far. Interesting.
10/17/2010
Chilipepper Chilipepper
Total boredom one night, I typed 'male' into the search box and hit the contributor tab. There's well over a thousand guys registered here (or those who identify as male). A good number of them are attached to somebody else here (separate accounts) or are part of a duo (like Alan&Michele). Although there were quite a few whose 'quotes' made it clear that they thought this was a hook-up site (they were inactive people, though). I could identify maybe a bit over a dozen people I've seen on the boards.

I haven't yet checked the female count.
10/17/2010
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by Chilipepper
Total boredom one night, I typed 'male' into the search box and hit the contributor tab. There's well over a thousand guys registered here (or those who identify as male). A good number of them are attached to somebody else here (separate ... More
I checked it, 4990. About 11 pages are lady's I see quite regularly.

I never even thought of doing a search. Cool!
10/17/2010
Sir Sir
I'm a man.
10/17/2010
SexyySarah SexyySarah
Girly here!
10/17/2010
lamira lamira
Una donna qua.
10/17/2010
trios trios
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
I checked it, 4990. About 11 pages are lady's I see quite regularly.

I never even thought of doing a search. Cool!
I wonder how many of these, both male and female, are active sites?

Good idea about the search. I did that before I wrote the poll, didn't find anything becuase I did not look in the Contributors section!
10/18/2010
Lady Venus Lady Venus
Girly girl
10/18/2010
Jobthingy Jobthingy
Girl!
10/18/2010
Kindred Kindred
Male.
10/18/2010
Hot'n'Bothered Hot'n'Bothered
Female!
10/18/2010
Envy Envy
Quote:
Originally posted by Yiggi
Female. A female who wears the pants in her relationship with a male, but a female nonetheless.
*high fives*
10/18/2010
Mr. E Mr. E
Male.
10/18/2010
Total posts: 120
Unique posters: 108