Roll Call anyone?

  • Get a FREE Bullet with Orders $59+

Roll Call anyone?

AshMegYo AshMegYo
Anyone mind sharing your name and asl (age, sex, location)?

Ashlee, 20, F, GA
06/07/2012
  • Buy 1 Toy, Get 1 FREE
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • Pick Any 2 E-Stim Toys, Get 60% Off A Kit
  • Stock Up On Gifts! Save 80%. Limited Quantity
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Nora29714 Nora29714
lenore, 40,F, SC
06/07/2012
KyotoAngel KyotoAngel
Melissa, 23 for a few more months, F, MA
06/08/2012
Badass Badass
Badass, Sara The, 24, F, Great Lakes State
06/08/2012
Sundae Sparkles Sundae Sparkles
Ashley, 26, NY... But I is not No New Yorker.. I'm a Mainer and proud of it XP I hope not to be in this evil state for that much longer
06/08/2012
T&A1987 T&A1987
Name, 24, New England. Sorry, I prefer not to put TOO much on the internet.
06/08/2012
T&A1987 T&A1987
Quote:
Originally posted by Sundae Sparkles
Ashley, 26, NY... But I is not No New Yorker.. I'm a Mainer and proud of it XP I hope not to be in this evil state for that much longer
If you don't mind me asking, which region of maine. I lived down east for a while.
06/08/2012
Sundae Sparkles Sundae Sparkles
Quote:
Originally posted by T&A1987
If you don't mind me asking, which region of maine. I lived down east for a while.
I lived in Penobscot County For the Majority of my life. Did you enjoy Maine?
06/08/2012
T&A1987 T&A1987
Quote:
Originally posted by Sundae Sparkles
I lived in Penobscot County For the Majority of my life. Did you enjoy Maine?
I like maine as a whole, but didn't care for that one part. It was a small town and I didn't have a car, so I couldn't do or go anywhere. Granted, I'm not a partier, but I like to go to walmart, or the mall every so often.
06/08/2012
BadassFatass BadassFatass
Kristina, 26, Massachusetts
06/08/2012
SweetSouthernGirl SweetSouthernGirl
Danielle, 27, F, SC
06/08/2012
ArsenicAlice ArsenicAlice
Ally, 21, WI (:
06/08/2012
BG529 BG529
Bekki, 23, SC. but Jersey girl at heart
06/08/2012
Bex1331 Bex1331
Bex, 20, F, NY
06/08/2012
ghent529 ghent529
Evan, 25
06/08/2012
Sundae Sparkles Sundae Sparkles
Quote:
Originally posted by T&A1987
I like maine as a whole, but didn't care for that one part. It was a small town and I didn't have a car, so I couldn't do or go anywhere. Granted, I'm not a partier, but I like to go to walmart, or the mall every so often.
yeah living in Maine without a car sounds impossible. Walking 10 miles to buy everyday essentials doesn't sound fun ... but i guess thats what I miss most
06/09/2012
LaSchwartz LaSchwartz
lisa 21
06/09/2012
Total posts: 17
Unique posters: 13