Do ex-spouses count? We were practically roommates because we never had sex.
- Half-assed cleaned things to the point in which I told him not to bother because his "cleaning" made more work for me.
- Never screwed the lids on jars all the way.
- Left food out overnight and wasted it.
- Always missed the toilet. (It retracted when flaccid - but he still stood back from the bowl like it was the size of a German sausage.)
- Wiped his nose on the bathroom towels.
- Could hardly hang onto a job.
- Insulted any guest that visited or anyone we visited.
- Wouldn't let the dog out while I was at work.
- Threw his clothes NEXT to the laundry hamper.
- Snored loudly and denied he snored, even when I recorded it.
- Left his shaved hair in the sink.
- Fried everything and never cleaned up the grease.
- Destroyed washing machines by never following load capacity directions.
- Destroyed my favorite red wool coat (which was expensive) by putting it in the washing machine instead of letting me take it to the dry cleaners.
- Aggravated landlords which resulted in TWO evictions (thank you, ex, for fucking up my rental history).
- Couldn't drive.
- Etc Etc Etc (Mostly due to traumatic amnesia.)
I can no longer justify why I spent nine years with this passive-aggressive child. My insecurity was much stronger than my self-respect. :-/