SAHM

  • Get a FREE Bullet with Orders $59+

SAHM

OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Without looking it up, how many of you know what a SAHM is ? I started to look it up and while typing realize what it stood for.
12/19/2014
  • Buy 1 Toy, Get 1 FREE
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • Pick Any 2 E-Stim Toys, Get 60% Off A Kit
  • Stock Up On Gifts! Save 80%. Limited Quantity
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Inquisitor Inquisitor
No idea, my best guess is Sexy Ass Hairy Man. Am I close?
12/19/2014
charmedtomeetyou charmedtomeetyou
I know!
12/19/2014
BlackOrchid BlackOrchid
I know what SAHM stands for as well. The last abbreviation I had to look up the meaning for was the term HG. It's used mainly by beauty bloggers and stands for the "Holy Grail" of products.

So your favorite sex toy would be your HG toy, lol.
12/20/2014
Inquisitor Inquisitor
How many guesses do we get? I have a few more guesses I can try out.
12/20/2014
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by Inquisitor
No idea, my best guess is Sexy Ass Hairy Man. Am I close?
Correct abbreviations but... not what I think it is. There is a EF member that knows for sure.
12/20/2014
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by charmedtomeetyou
I know!
I bet you do .
12/20/2014
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by BlackOrchid
I know what SAHM stands for as well. The last abbreviation I had to look up the meaning for was the term HG. It's used mainly by beauty bloggers and stands for the "Holy Grail" of products.

So your favorite sex toy would be your HG toy, lol.
SAHM... not HG ? am I missing what you are saying ?
12/20/2014
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by Inquisitor
How many guesses do we get? I have a few more guesses I can try out.
Three strikes and your're out ! Try another, if you don't get it ask for a hint.

Remember no fair looking it up !
12/20/2014
Inquisitor Inquisitor
Quote:
Originally posted by OH&W, Lovebears
Three strikes and your're out ! Try another, if you don't get it ask for a hint.

Remember no fair looking it up !
May I have a hint Please?
12/20/2014
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by Inquisitor
May I have a hint Please?
Hint#1 S.A.H.Mo_
12/22/2014
Inquisitor Inquisitor
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say I got it. My next guess was gonna be Single Asian Handsome Man, but now after the hint, I don't think that is it.
12/22/2014
BlackOrchid BlackOrchid
Quote:
Originally posted by OH&W, Lovebears
SAHM... not HG ? am I missing what you are saying ?
Yes, you are missing what I am saying. Yes, I do know what SAHM stands for. Since you are the OP of this thread, instead of spelling out what it stands for, I simply decided to share my experience of the last time I needed to look up the meaning of something online.
12/22/2014
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by BlackOrchid
Yes, you are missing what I am saying. Yes, I do know what SAHM stands for. Since you are the OP of this thread, instead of spelling out what it stands for, I simply decided to share my experience of the last time I needed to look up the meaning of ...
OK, I should have known you knew. Most abbrev, I do have to look up. Inquistor being a male probably has a harder time with this as we can see.
12/22/2014
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by Inquisitor
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say I got it. My next guess was gonna be Single Asian Handsome Man, but now after the hint, I don't think that is it.
Stike two ! Lol. You're a good sport. Pls don't get the urge to look it up.

Hint # 2 is in the form of a question : Have you ever heard or seen BB on "Leave it to Beaver" ?

I hope you don't guess it after hint #2.

Hint # 3 would be on a member's profile on EF. Her avatar is B.....K....z
12/22/2014
Inquisitor Inquisitor
I have seen "Leave it to Beaver", its the old T.V. show with Ward and a kid who was nicknamed the Beaver, right? If memory serves me right, Ward really was hard on the Beaver.
12/25/2014
Bignuf Bignuf
Quote:
Originally posted by OH&W, Lovebears
Without looking it up, how many of you know what a SAHM is ? I started to look it up and while typing realize what it stood for.
Um...Surface to Air Heat Seeking Missile? (As opposed to the "regular" SAM that was radar guided?
12/25/2014
Bignuf Bignuf
link

This makes it even funnier. The "official" name is a MANPAD!!!!
12/25/2014
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by Inquisitor
I have seen "Leave it to Beaver", its the old T.V. show with Ward and a kid who was nicknamed the Beaver, right? If memory serves me right, Ward really was hard on the Beaver.
BB of the "Leave it to Beaver" sitcom is Barbara Billingsley. Her role was that of a S A H Mo_.

Sofia Vergara, Gloria, of Modern Family is a SAHM also. Some call them soccer m_ _s.

I'm sure you got it now ! Lol.
12/25/2014
Inquisitor Inquisitor
Honestly, that was my next guess. I was fairly certain that was what it meant too.
12/26/2014
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by Inquisitor
Honestly, that was my next guess. I was fairly certain that was what it meant too.
I guess I should have mentioned it had nothing to do with the mission of EF. However I did come across the acronym while looking up the profile of a new member. I did post this in "Social" though.
12/26/2014
Total posts: 21
Unique posters: 5