Do you buy novelty signs?

  • Get a Free Rabbit Vibe with Orders $59+

Do you buy novelty signs?

js250 js250
I am considering an expansion and figured I would test my idea on you guys!! Do you or would you buy:
--Novelty signs.
--Decorated/personaliz ed mailboxes.
--Magnetic 'bumper stickers'.

Thanks for the input--designing a new area for my business and want to get an idea of the market prior to putting many hours into some kooky idea... Please add suggestions of your own for any decal, magnet, sign, banner, etc.
03/05/2013
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
GONE! GONE!
I like those novelty metal signs for hanging around the house that say things like "Warning: Clowns Ahead" and random stuff like that. I want to buy them but I don't know where to find them usually.
03/05/2013
Elbert's Angel Elbert's Angel
Quote:
Originally posted by js250
I am considering an expansion and figured I would test my idea on you guys!! Do you or would you buy:
--Novelty signs.
--Decorated/personaliz ed mailboxes.
--Magnetic 'bumper stickers'.

Thanks for the input--designing a new ...
I think that would depend on the person. For my husband and myself personally those are not items we would purchase mainly for the fact we have our kids and grandkids around often and don't displaying stuff like that would be appropriate around them.
03/05/2013
js250 js250
Quote:
Originally posted by Elbert's Angel
I think that would depend on the person. For my husband and myself personally those are not items we would purchase mainly for the fact we have our kids and grandkids around often and don't displaying stuff like that would be appropriate around ...
NOT adult oriented products!! Sorry, I meant to clarify that in my question and forgot.
03/05/2013
Ansley Ansley
Quote:
Originally posted by GONE!
I like those novelty metal signs for hanging around the house that say things like "Warning: Clowns Ahead" and random stuff like that. I want to buy them but I don't know where to find them usually.
I have one that says:

"We do not serve women.
You must bring your own."
03/05/2013
Ansley Ansley
I do not but the reason I don't is because my husband is in the label industry and he can make anything I want, including magnetic pieces. I have some interesting barcode magnets on my fridge. They're directionals for a very, very large warehouse (not Eden's).
03/05/2013
BrittaniMaree BrittaniMaree
Depends on what it says or is. huge fan of Marilyn Monroe and pin ups so I sometimes buy cute stuff like that and put up for display
03/05/2013
married with children married with children
custom mailboxes are pretty cool.
03/05/2013
Total posts: 8
Unique posters: 6