sexual disease

  • 4 Free Gifts with Orders $59+
    $45 in Value

sexual disease

jjesssica jjesssica
jjesssica
Related to: 
have you ever spotted something unusual on your body and thought* is was a sexual disease?
07/07/2012
  • Save 20% on Luxury
  • Spring Clearance: Save 80% on select items
  • Save 65% on Massager and 3 Attachments Kit
  • Save 45% On Jolly Rider Harness and Dildo Kit
  • Fantastic Sale! Save 50% on select items
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
ghalik ghalik
Yes, I once had an inflammation of a Skene's gland. It turned out to be nothing.
07/07/2012
Noelle Noelle
Quote:
Originally posted by jjesssica
have you ever spotted something unusual on your body and thought* is was a sexual disease?
I had a rash the first time I shaved all my pubes off. I freaked out, went to the doc,and he laughed and gave me some ointment.
07/11/2012
jjesssica jjesssica
Quote:
Originally posted by Noelle
I had a rash the first time I shaved all my pubes off. I freaked out, went to the doc,and he laughed and gave me some ointment.
lmfao!! yea ur pussy turns pink :/ maybe the shaving cream u used, u were allergic to it?
07/12/2012
jjesssica jjesssica
Quote:
Originally posted by ghalik
Yes, I once had an inflammation of a Skene's gland. It turned out to be nothing.
wow, good thing it was nothing. pheww
07/12/2012
Total posts: 5
Unique posters: 3