Sexy Adventures Poll Results

  • Get a FREE Bullet with Orders $59+

Sexy Adventures Poll Results

Obscura Obscura
Hi Everybody,

Our Sexy Adventures Poll was extremely popular, collecting over 250 votes!
Looks like EFers love to Give and Receive Oral (41 votes) and Use Toys with Partner (33 votes) the most. They also enjoy Anal and Kinky love making, with 29 and 30 votes, respectively.

Overall, very fun poll and a lively discussion

Winner of this week's poll is Vnessa with her fun story! She will be getting a $15 Eden Gift Card

Thanks for participating, everyone!
08/24/2015
  • Buy 1 Toy, Get 1 FREE
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • Pick Any 2 E-Stim Toys, Get 60% Off A Kit
  • Stock Up On Gifts! Save 80%. Limited Quantity
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Vnessa Vnessa
Thanks!!! Much appreciated Who knew my spooky romp fest and scraped knees would earn $$. WoooHoo! I enjoyed reading g everyone's responses.
08/24/2015
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by Vnessa
Thanks!!! Much appreciated Who knew my spooky romp fest and scraped knees would earn $$. WoooHoo! I enjoyed reading g everyone's responses.
Oh, don't start with any knee pads stories now. Remember that infamous intern ?

08/24/2015
Vnessa Vnessa
Quote:
Originally posted by OH&W, Lovebears
Oh, don't start with any knee pads stories now. Remember that infamous intern ?

Lol Intern?? Refresh my memory. Maybe we need a new thread . There have been so many stories it's hard to keep straight!
08/24/2015
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by Vnessa
Lol Intern?? Refresh my memory. Maybe we need a new thread . There have been so many stories it's hard to keep straight!
Omg, A few presidential terms ago. Big time scandal ! Someone almost got impreached... Jog your memory now ?
08/25/2015
BlackOrchid BlackOrchid
Congrats Vnessa!
08/25/2015
Rossie Rossie
Congratulations Vnessa!
08/26/2015
Vnessa Vnessa
Thank you! Very exciting. Now...what to pick
08/27/2015
Vnessa Vnessa
Quote:
Originally posted by OH&W, Lovebears
Omg, A few presidential terms ago. Big time scandal ! Someone almost got impreached... Jog your memory now ?
Ohhh..THAT lol. Ahhh, yes. Who could forget the famous Intern on her knees. Although, she saw something she wanted (why, beats me lol) and she went for it. I guess, kudos to her?? I can see his appeal to her. Look at the dragon he was chained to 24/7.
08/27/2015
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by Vnessa
Ohhh..THAT lol. Ahhh, yes. Who could forget the famous Intern on her knees. Although, she saw something she wanted (why, beats me lol) and she went for it. I guess, kudos to her?? I can see his appeal to her. Look at the dragon he was chained to ...
So, who are you going to vote for ? Guess not the "dragon" ?
08/29/2015
Total posts: 10
Unique posters: 5