Show Your Stash version 2.0!

- Kira - - Kira -
DynamicKitty - I love your room! That's an awesome set up.

Kayla - I feel humbled just looking at your collection and suddenly have the urge to buy at least ten new items. Now I feel like I have a rinky collection compared to that!
11/18/2011
Kitka Kitka
Quote:
Originally posted by toxie m
Woah! Very impressive set-up, this is awesome
Thanks, we love having it available instead of trying to keep everything hidden away in the bedroom from little prying eyes.
11/18/2011
Kitka Kitka
Quote:
Originally posted by Antipova
Oh my gosh, that's amazing! Brilliant cross storage setup, too.
Thanks! That was Daddy's idea
11/18/2011
Owl Identified Owl Identified
AMAZING stuff!!! Favorite post yet!
11/18/2011
Kitka Kitka
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
Holy cow, that is an impressive room!
Thank you!
11/18/2011
Kitka Kitka
Quote:
Originally posted by - Kira -
DynamicKitty - I love your room! That's an awesome set up.

Kayla - I feel humbled just looking at your collection and suddenly have the urge to buy at least ten new items. Now I feel like I have a rinky collection compared to that!
Thanks!
11/18/2011
Kitka Kitka
Quote:
Originally posted by Owl Identified
AMAZING stuff!!! Favorite post yet!
Wow, thanks for that!
11/18/2011
Owl Identified Owl Identified
Re-posted from the other thread. Here are some REAL pictures taken today on cleaning day. Finally, all the toys laid out! The harnesses and bondage/discipline stuff is not included.



Double ended dildos (Share and Realdoe,) steel toys (Njoy Pfun, Pure Plugs Small & Medium, Pure Wand,) and glass, ceramic and aluminum dildos by Duncan Charles, Tantus, Phallix, Lovemoiselle & Luxotiq.



Vixskin toys (Racquel, Tex, Spur, Lonestar & Goodfella) and vibrators from LELO (Ina, Mona, Siri, Alia, Gigi, Liv, Mia,) Jimmyjane (Form 2 & 4, Chroma,) Fun Factory (Delight, G4 Patchy Paul, Spring, LAYASpot, Yooo,) as well as the We-vibe II, Zini Zook & Ran, Eroscillator with Soft Touch Attachment, Acuvibe Mini, and Bswish Bcurious. The Je Joue Sasi is also in there.



Butt toys! A bunch of variously shaped silicone plugs from Tantus, Happy Valley, Fun Factory, and Rocks Off Ltd. There are also two cock rings from Tantus (vibrating and non-vibrating) and the LELO Tor vibrating cock ring, as well as Fun Factory anal beads and that Tantus G-force probe.



Hard to get a shot of the whole thing, but this is it. There's also about 18 other miscellaneous silicone dildos from Vixen, Tantus, Fun Factory, Happy Valley, Whipspider, and Jollies.

Obviously, I have far too much stuff and need to weed through and make some donations to friends and such!
11/18/2011
Elnoa Elnoa
Quote:
Originally posted by Owl Identified
Re-posted from the other thread. Here are some REAL pictures taken today on cleaning day. Finally, all the toys laid out! The harnesses and bondage/discipline stuff is not included.



Double ended dildos (Share and Realdoe,) steel toys ... More
I'll take that jellyfish off your hands!
11/18/2011
Hot 'N Sexy TexasMama Hot 'N Sexy TexasMama
My Stash

This is a test before I show the rest!
11/18/2011
Hot 'N Sexy TexasMama Hot 'N Sexy TexasMama
Here is the rest:



This is another test - how some of it looked before I organized.
11/18/2011
Hot 'N Sexy TexasMama Hot 'N Sexy TexasMama


The main items we were using for storage


My favorites plus the masturbator sleeve hubby uses to prelube our toys


Toys hubby has taken apart for various reasons - the bullet on the left is from the EF bullet up above but the wiring didn't work right and before I could send it back, he rewired it with a clip type thing on the end so it could plug into different controllers. The middle one is the Pirate Katsumi's Revenge of the Sea rabbit -we wanted to see why the vibes were so weak. The final one is the bullet from the Lucid Dreams #54 by Doc Johnson which was horrible - so he cut into it, removed the bullet and now I have a 4 speed bullet.
11/18/2011
Hot 'N Sexy TexasMama Hot 'N Sexy TexasMama
We've only been playing with toys for about 7 weeks so I'm sorta proud of the collection we have. We also have a bondage set that we love and today we got two floggers for me to do a descriptive review of.
11/18/2011
GenderSexplorations GenderSexplorations
Wow. I feel humbled. I feel like we have next to nothing in comparison to some of you guys! Can only hope to be able to afford a large collection someday.
11/18/2011
Dawn (Lilac Distraction) Dawn (Lilac Distraction)
Quote:
Originally posted by Kayla
A made a full post about my collection awhile back.

Here's one of the pictures though. It's only sex toys; the kink stuff is all lined up to the right of the picture, and we didn't take any of our kink/Liberator stuff out. This ... More
Now, see, this is what I want my stash to look like. It's getting there, though!
11/18/2011
Dawn (Lilac Distraction) Dawn (Lilac Distraction)
Quote:
Originally posted by Elnoa
You guys need a walk in closet for this stuff. >_>
Hahaha. Got one!! And half of it is my toys/lingerie/gear and the other half is things I didn't get from Eden. You know, regular clothes.
11/18/2011
Dawn (Lilac Distraction) Dawn (Lilac Distraction)
Quote:
Originally posted by Owl Identified
Re-posted from the other thread. Here are some REAL pictures taken today on cleaning day. Finally, all the toys laid out! The harnesses and bondage/discipline stuff is not included.



Double ended dildos (Share and Realdoe,) steel toys ... More
Look at all that pink tissue paper! I suspect there will be some lingerie reviews coming soon?
11/18/2011
Antipova Antipova
Okay, even though the picture quality is terrible, I'll share what I was able to take. This doesn't include harnesses/gear because I was disheartened by how poorly my camera was working. It also doesn't include cock rings (of which there are 3), elastomer anal beads, or the mystery-material Fairy Mini attachment because everything was in really close contact and I didn't want anything to melt. The purple DJ Super is sitting by itself because I drilled some holes through it in an experiment (still being conducted), so it doesn't really count as a toy, but it was in my totes too.

11/18/2011
Rin (aka Nire) Rin (aka Nire)
Aw, my collection's so small compared to these! I feel inadequate. If I can remember, I'll get a couple pictures of my collection up sometime tomorrow.
11/18/2011
Hot 'N Sexy TexasMama Hot 'N Sexy TexasMama
I am so jealous of y'all stash. It must be fun to have that much.

Oh well, I've been here 7 weeks and I've got a decent amount - still have time to collect more!
11/19/2011
Dawn (Lilac Distraction) Dawn (Lilac Distraction)
Quote:
Originally posted by Hot 'N Sexy TexasMama
I am so jealous of y'all stash. It must be fun to have that much.

Oh well, I've been here 7 weeks and I've got a decent amount - still have time to collect more!
We all had to start somewhere! I can't tell you how happy it makes me when my collection outgrows another storage solution I had found for it.

At one point in time, everything I had fit in a small shoebox with room to spare.
11/19/2011
Dawn (Lilac Distraction) Dawn (Lilac Distraction)
Quote:
Originally posted by Antipova
Okay, even though the picture quality is terrible, I'll share what I was able to take. This doesn't include harnesses/gear because I was disheartened by how poorly my camera was working. It also doesn't include cock rings (of which there ... More
I had to use my digi camcorder for mine. I ate up all my batteries.

Wtf is that big black thing at the bottom of the picture? And is that other thing The Cone in black?!

It's funny how some of us can play "guess the toy" with these pictures.

Oh, and I like your color choice in the Ella. White is so classy. I couldn't resist it when I got mine.
11/19/2011
Antipova Antipova
Quote:
Originally posted by Dawn (Lilac Distraction)
I had to use my digi camcorder for mine. I ate up all my batteries.

Wtf is that big black thing at the bottom of the picture? And is that other thing The Cone in black?!

It's funny how some of us can play "guess the toy" ... More
The big black one is the Tantus Cowboy, of this video fame, and also of being-way-too-big-for- me-but-I-love-it-regar dless fame.

And yep, the Cone in black is my oldest still-in-use sex toy! I like your white Ella too. They just exude elegance...
11/19/2011
Rarity Rarity
Quote:
Originally posted by Hot 'N Sexy TexasMama


This is a test before I show the rest!
It looks as if you've inherited all of the Rockstar line!
11/19/2011
SMichelle SMichelle
Quote:
Originally posted by Dawn (Lilac Distraction)
We all had to start somewhere! I can't tell you how happy it makes me when my collection outgrows another storage solution I had found for it.

At one point in time, everything I had fit in a small shoebox with room to spare.
Ah, but at least now there's plenty to play with.
11/19/2011
Shellz31 Shellz31
I'd love to set all mine out to get a picture, but it would be a nightmare. I'd have to pull everything out of my display cabinet and then everything would have to be washed before I put it back. Would be a huge chore.
11/19/2011
Beck Beck
Damn girl that is awesome.
11/19/2011
Beck Beck
Quote:
Originally posted by Kayla
A made a full post about my collection awhile back.

Here's one of the pictures though. It's only sex toys; the kink stuff is all lined up to the right of the picture, and we didn't take any of our kink/Liberator stuff out. This ... More
WOW that is a lot. Hold on I am going to post mine. I will try for a good pic.
11/19/2011
Beck Beck

Glass collection


anal and dildo's


rabbit and massagers


bullets, pocket rockets, and nipple toys.


large massagers


Traditional vibes


masturbators


Fantasy restraints System


Harness


I have a lingerie collection as well, but that is all over the house.
11/19/2011
Rin (aka Nire) Rin (aka Nire)
Hey, can anyone give me a quick rundown on how to post pictures? I'm not quite getting what the "links & formatting" button is telling me.
11/19/2011
Total posts: 243
Unique posters: 85