Show Your Stash!

Avery Dragon Avery Dragon
Hey everyone, I got bored and started pulling out everything I have that I have gathered over the last year and a half and realized it's gotten kinda big O.O;

Here're some pics (Link). This left me wondering what every one else's collections have become. =) So please take some pics of everything laid out and let's see what kind of heat your packing!
08/20/2009
  • Weekly Special: Save 40% on Rabbit Vibrators and G-spot Toys
  • Annual Clearance - Save 40%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • FREE extra attachment for more pleasure
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
spicywife spicywife
Wow! I'm jealous! Our collection is expanding at a moderate pace.

What would be your favorite item from those pictured?
08/20/2009
Avery Dragon Avery Dragon
Quote:
Originally posted by spicywife
Wow! I'm jealous! Our collection is expanding at a moderate pace.

What would be your favorite item from those pictured?
Honestly? Despite everything there, my favorite toy is still the Tantus Echo <3

Thats one of my first toys and it's one I use both by itself and as a starter for larger toys. Hopefully I'll be able to fully take that dark blue dragon dildo soon, it's getting pretty good points in stimulation, just haven't been able to take the knot yet.
08/20/2009
LiftedUp LiftedUp
Wow Avery, nice collection! Looks like you've got a lot of awesome stuff there, some of which I've tried, and some I haven't. This may be a bit off topic of posting my own stuff, but if you don't mind I'd like to pick your brain a bit on the hands-free prostate massaging toys you have. I've recently found a wand for prostate play that my wife and I are quite happy with, but we still don't have a decent hands free device, and I see that you have several (the aneros MGX, nexus, rude boy, one I don't recognize?, etc...). I tried the MGX, and it does nothing for me. Seems like it was built wrong for my anatomy, and never hit the prostate. After more than 6 months and lots of modification attempts (as suggested on the aneros forum) it worked a little better, but we finally gave up on it. I've looked at some other ones, but the first experience with an aneros has sort of tainted our view of these, so it's hard to want to try another. How was your experience with the MGX? Anything similar? Did it work for you? If not, have you had better experiences with any of the others? Which ones have a more aggressive angle to them? Which one provides the most direct stimulation? Which one is your favorite? Have you been able to achieve hands-free milkings, non-ejaculatory orgasms, or ejaculatory orgasms with any of them, hands free? Any and all details you'd be willing to share would be greatly appreciated.

And again, sorry for getting a little off topic, and if you'd prefer we can take this to another topic, of messaging or something.

Thanks.
08/21/2009
Miss Cinnamon Miss Cinnamon
Quote:
Originally posted by Avery Dragon
Hey everyone, I got bored and started pulling out everything I have that I have gathered over the last year and a half and realized it's gotten kinda big O.O;

Here're some pics (Link). This left me wondering what every one else's ... More
Holy cow, Avery! Where do you store all those?

I keep all mine at my boyfriend's house, especially since it's summer and I can't really keep them at my parents' place. The toys are almost overflowing a dresser drawer.

This has inspired me to pull out all the toys I've accumulated since I joined EF and reminisce. I can't promise photos, but we'll see!
08/21/2009
Avery Dragon Avery Dragon
Quote:
Originally posted by Miss Cinnamon
Holy cow, Avery! Where do you store all those?

I keep all mine at my boyfriend's house, especially since it's summer and I can't really keep them at my parents' place. The toys are almost overflowing a dresser ... More
Haha, sadly I still live with my parents so storing is a challenge.

In my bureau, I have a drawer that holds all of the S&M gear, anything c&b related, and all lubricants...after trying to pack everything in last night, I think I'll be expanding to a second drawer.

I have a relatively small black bag that was made as an air plane carry on back, and with special packing skills, I've fit all toys into it.

The boots still have their boxes, and I placed those on the highest shelf in my closet (mom cannot reach without a step stool or small ladder), I also put my fresh feather crop up there and my Zeus electro-sex unit up there.

There was one item I didn't have on the bed, my SteemMaster cleaning system, which is currently hooked up to my shower, I'll have a review up for that hopefully soon on my blog.
08/21/2009
Victoria Victoria
Nice collection, Avery! I'm surprised you don't have a ton of comments on that post - your bedroom looks very cozy, btw.
08/21/2009
Avery Dragon Avery Dragon
Quote:
Originally posted by Victoria
Nice collection, Avery! I'm surprised you don't have a ton of comments on that post - your bedroom looks very cozy, btw.
x3 Thank you Mrs. V!

My room has to look good, my mom sells houses and shows our house to people randomly, so it has to stay in good shape (that reminds me that I need to clean).
08/21/2009
Gary Gary
I think if we put all of our stash on our bed it would create a small mountain... which would probably make for some funny pictures.
08/21/2009
Pumpkin Lady Pumpkin Lady
Nice stash! It looks lovely all put together. I think everyone needs to put all their little ducks in a row (I don't know what the real meaning of that is, so ignore it if it doesn't work) and give themselves a good pat on the back. I bet it feels very satisfying to see them all together like that
08/22/2009
Avery Dragon Avery Dragon
Quote:
Originally posted by Pumpkin Lady
Nice stash! It looks lovely all put together. I think everyone needs to put all their little ducks in a row (I don't know what the real meaning of that is, so ignore it if it doesn't work) and give themselves a good pat on the back. I bet it ... More
It is satisfying, but kinda scary too..Looking at my wishlist, and how little of a dent this has actually put in it...I've got a lot of shopping to do >.<
08/22/2009
Avery Dragon Avery Dragon
Quote:
Originally posted by Gary
I think if we put all of our stash on our bed it would create a small mountain... which would probably make for some funny pictures.
Would you call it "Orgasm Mountain"?
08/22/2009
Purple Foxglove Purple Foxglove
hehehe, that would be fantastic. I will take pictures soon. And Avery, I so know how you feel with the shopping list thing, I make a point of going through my wishlists every couple of days and weeding out what I don't -need- and compromising what I can let go. lmao.
08/22/2009
Rocky LaFemme Rocky LaFemme
Ur stash is amazing. I want to show mine it has really grown as of late but need nosy parents to leave town again.
08/22/2009
Red Red
Quote:
Originally posted by Avery Dragon
Haha, sadly I still live with my parents so storing is a challenge.

In my bureau, I have a drawer that holds all of the S&M gear, anything c&b related, and all lubricants...after trying to pack everything in last night, I think ... More
OK, the steemmaster looks awesome. I have a "surshot" (which EF does not sell), but it requires relatively permanent installation. And while I am ok with that (I just innocently shrug and say it helps me clean my shower (which it really does)) lots of people wouldn't be. I am going to watch fr your review!
08/22/2009
Red Red
Quote:
Originally posted by Avery Dragon
Hey everyone, I got bored and started pulling out everything I have that I have gathered over the last year and a half and realized it's gotten kinda big O.O;

Here're some pics (Link). This left me wondering what every one else's ... More
You are on your way to an epic collection! I think you might want to consider getting a dedicated toy dresser soon.

I love how much pink stuff you have!
08/22/2009
ScottA ScottA
Quote:
Originally posted by Red
OK, the steemmaster looks awesome. I have a "surshot" (which EF does not sell), but it requires relatively permanent installation. And while I am ok with that (I just innocently shrug and say it helps me clean my shower (which it really ... More
Interesting device - it's about the only shower-mounted system I'd feel comfortable with, since the non-direct connection and (I assume) added thermal mass of the water in the funnel would serve to prevent too high a pressure and minimize possible temperature swings (both of which are a concern in the "shower shot" systems).

I'll have to do a picture, too, though my collection is nowhere near the size of yours.
08/22/2009
Avery Dragon Avery Dragon
Quote:
Originally posted by Red
You are on your way to an epic collection! I think you might want to consider getting a dedicated toy dresser soon.

I love how much pink stuff you have!
Lol, well at the store I work at, my buyer typically buys A LOT of pinks and purples, so I'm kinda stuck there, Tantus is typically what I buy, but I've pretty much run out of things I can buy from my store...>.<

Hopefully I'll have a review up for it next week =)
08/22/2009
Avery Dragon Avery Dragon
Quote:
Originally posted by ScottA
Interesting device - it's about the only shower-mounted system I'd feel comfortable with, since the non-direct connection and (I assume) added thermal mass of the water in the funnel would serve to prevent too high a pressure and minimize ... More
You'd be correct in how it works. Because it's not connected directly, it uses gravity to create enough pressure, however it's a fairly soft stream. The excess water goes through a second hose directly toward drain. Temperature will stay where you position the temp to be at and it only get a little bit cooler when going through hose.

My collection is what happens when you work in a sex store and have 30% off and don't know about EF or any other site that does review programs. Most of what is there I've purchased. I'm having to stop purchases for a little bit to catch up now.. lol
08/22/2009
Red Red
Quote:
Originally posted by ScottA
Interesting device - it's about the only shower-mounted system I'd feel comfortable with, since the non-direct connection and (I assume) added thermal mass of the water in the funnel would serve to prevent too high a pressure and minimize ... More
I use my sur shot to power wash my shower as well, so hells yes it takes some careful tweaking to get the flow to a safe anal douche level. I don't often recommend it because using it requires a lot of patience and understanding before you ever think of sticking it in your ass.

I would be very interested to see how soft the stream was on this steemmaster system - Avery, you should put up a video
08/23/2009
ScottA ScottA
Another concern I have with these systems is temperature regulation, especially in older houses with smaller pipes. If someone turns on the washer or flushes the toilet you need to have a way to cut things off before you scald your rectum. I'm hoping that the Steemmaster has enough water held in the funnel/bag to moderate things until you can turn off the shower, though.

I think newer houses don't have this problem as much - not only are the pipes generally larger and not constricted with sediment, but I believe that code now requires or prefers "compensating" shower valves that react to a drop in pressure in one of the lines by slowing the flow in the other line.
08/24/2009
Avery Dragon Avery Dragon
ScottA, Red,

I'm waiting on getting a little information from Streem Master, I was dumb and threw the directions away a few months ago, so I'm just wanting to get a couple things straight before I do the interview. Also, I'll be going with Red's suggestion of making a video blog, I tried it out today with a couple other toys, just to see how it turned out. =)
08/24/2009
Gary Gary
Ok... so I fired off a few snapshots of the little closet where pretty much all of my sex toy arsenal resides (Inflatable Tera Patrick lives in a different closet).
08/25/2009
spicywife spicywife
Quote:
Originally posted by Gary
Ok... so I fired off a few snapshots of the little closet where pretty much all of my sex toy arsenal resides (Inflatable Tera Patrick lives in a different closet).
What is the egg package?
08/25/2009
Victoria Victoria
Quote:
Originally posted by Gary
Ok... so I fired off a few snapshots of the little closet where pretty much all of my sex toy arsenal resides (Inflatable Tera Patrick lives in a different closet).
Hubs, you should clarify that that 'Stash' is just your little pile o' masturbation stuff - and only counts as 10% or so of our total sex toy mountain

PS: You didn't show your spindles of hundreds of porn DVDs that you've been amassing for a decade or more!
08/25/2009
Luscious Lily Luscious Lily
Unfortunately I can't take pictures of my collection right now, as it's packed up in preparation for moving back to school for the year. Once I move in, though, I'll get some pictures!
08/25/2009
Avery Dragon Avery Dragon
Quote:
Originally posted by Gary
Ok... so I fired off a few snapshots of the little closet where pretty much all of my sex toy arsenal resides (Inflatable Tera Patrick lives in a different closet).
Hahahaha very nice Gary, though, looking at what Mrs V said, I'm curious to know what the rest of the mountain looks like? x3

As said by Spicywife...what is the egg package? lol
08/26/2009
Darling Dove Darling Dove
I have a dedicated toy dresser!
I can't lay everything out since I am sure with my luck, someone would pass by and wonder what I was doing with the mountain of dildos, but I will take some dresser drawer pics for you guys.

Not sure how to add a link so here's the blog url
link

I have quite a bit- but only one of my toy drawers in the dresser is full (the one I took a pic of) the drawers are fabric lined so as to keep the toys more clean than just sitting on plain wood. All except the bagged-cock drawer which doesnt need fabric. I have a small collection of lube I didn't snap, as well, and I didn't take a pic of my battery, condom, and lube sample drawer (its messy because I always shove stuff around when grabbing batteries..)
08/26/2009
Darling Dove Darling Dove
Quote:
Originally posted by Darling Dove
I have a dedicated toy dresser!
I can't lay everything out since I am sure with my luck, someone would pass by and wonder what I was doing with the mountain of dildos, but I will take some dresser drawer pics for you guys.

Not sure ... More
Oh- a lot of stuff in the baggie drawer, is too big for me to use regularly. If you see the little futurotic 6" nestled in there between the big boys, that's my average size, I just have some bigger toys for the occasional need
08/26/2009
Alan & Michele Alan & Michele
Quote:
Originally posted by spicywife
What is the egg package?
Tenga Eggs... you open them and there's a soft male masturbation sleeve/egg inside.
08/26/2009
Total posts: 209
Unique posters: 53