Have you heard the legend of Slender Man?

  • Get a Free Rabbit Vibe with Orders $59+

Have you heard the legend of Slender Man?

Septimus Septimus
I wasn't quite sure where to post this, but I was just wondering who's heard of the Legend of the Slender Man?
12/03/2012
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
interestingstuff interestingstuff
I have.
12/03/2012
Lildrummrgurl7 Lildrummrgurl7
Count me in as a "yes" vote.
12/03/2012
Undecided Undecided
I have never heard of it
12/03/2012
Ex-prude Ex-prude
Yeah.
12/03/2012
Ryuson Ryuson
I frequent the Creepypasta sites on the 'net, so yup! I really like horror, and I love how the internet is helping to evolve the genre into a community. Slenderman was never my favorite, but the photos that spawned the 'pastas were pretty creepy!
12/03/2012
anonkitty anonkitty
Quote:
Originally posted by Ryuson
I frequent the Creepypasta sites on the 'net, so yup! I really like horror, and I love how the internet is helping to evolve the genre into a community. Slenderman was never my favorite, but the photos that spawned the 'pastas were pretty creepy!
So tempted to look it up, but am afraid to. I like horror too, but I'm kind of a wimp about it.
12/04/2012
Eugler Eugler
I have heard the name 'Slenderman' but don't know anything about it.
12/04/2012
wicked weasel wicked weasel
Say what!?! Never heard it until now.
12/04/2012
Rossie Rossie
Just googled it, kind of creepy reading about it in the middle of the night!
12/04/2012
SexyChocolate SexyChocolate
Quote:
Originally posted by Septimus
I wasn't quite sure where to post this, but I was just wondering who's heard of the Legend of the Slender Man?
i have and theres lots of stuff on the internet about him and games
12/04/2012
GONE! GONE!
Heh heh, I've been on the internet too long not to know.
12/04/2012
Living Doll Living Doll
I love all things Slender Man.
12/04/2012
Ryuson Ryuson
Here's one of the original photos that spawned the legend, so that people don't have to look it up!
12/04/2012
Chilipepper Chilipepper
So, what - Mr. Fantastic is "supposed" to be real or something?
12/04/2012
Rod Ronald Rod Ronald
Quote:
Originally posted by Chilipepper
So, what - Mr. Fantastic is "supposed" to be real or something?
LOL!!!! And he's possesed by the "Smoke Monster" Jesus! No one is safe!!!!
12/04/2012
Cat E. Cat E.
No, I've never heard of this.
12/04/2012
Geogeo Geogeo
Quote:
Originally posted by Septimus
I wasn't quite sure where to post this, but I was just wondering who's heard of the Legend of the Slender Man?
First I hear of it
12/04/2012
Total posts: 18
Unique posters: 17