So excited! So excited!

  • Get a FREE Bullet with Orders $59+

So excited! So excited!

Dawn (Lilac Distraction) Dawn (Lilac Distraction)
My roommate just told me I have two packages at home! Guess the mailman brought me new fun toys!

Waiting for shipping and everything is such torture!

Now I have to wait till four more hours till I get off work! It'll be a nice treat for the end of my day.

Who else has things on the way that you're waiting for?
05/23/2011
  • Buy 1 Toy, Get 1 FREE
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • Pick Any 2 E-Stim Toys, Get 60% Off A Kit
  • Stock Up On Gifts! Save 80%. Limited Quantity
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Red Vinyl Kitty Red Vinyl Kitty
Quote:
Originally posted by Dawn (Lilac Distraction)
My roommate just told me I have two packages at home! Guess the mailman brought me new fun toys!

Waiting for shipping and everything is such torture!

Now I have to wait till four more hours till I get off work! It'll be a nice treat ...
I'm waiting for lots of things, though sadly none from EF. Right now, I'm waiting for a couple of EF things to come back in stock though.
05/23/2011
Dawn (Lilac Distraction) Dawn (Lilac Distraction)
Quote:
Originally posted by Red Vinyl Kitty
I'm waiting for lots of things, though sadly none from EF. Right now, I'm waiting for a couple of EF things to come back in stock though.
One is my first assignment which I'm incredibly excited about!
05/23/2011
Rockin' Rockin'
I just got a package from EF today! There's so much pink stuff on my comforter right now. It actually got here early--I wasn't expecting it til tomorrow.
05/23/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
I don't have anything on the way, although I do have a whole bunch of stuff I'm trying to find the time to get to play with. There just aren't enough hours in the day, lol.
05/23/2011
SexyLilPixi SexyLilPixi
Quote:
Originally posted by Rockin'
I just got a package from EF today! There's so much pink stuff on my comforter right now. It actually got here early--I wasn't expecting it til tomorrow.
Same here, and it's literally all pink. I was psyched when it showed up today but wasn't supposed to be here till tomorrow. Always exciting!
05/23/2011
A Closet Slut (aka nipplepeople) A Closet Slut (aka nipplepeople)
I have my Mimi, my Little Afterglow Sampler and some great nipple clamps among other things on the way, so I'm excited as hell!!
05/24/2011
Dawn (Lilac Distraction) Dawn (Lilac Distraction)
I got all my stuff yesterday. As soon as I walked in the door I grabbed my boxes and ran to my room. Mine got here a day early, too!
05/24/2011
IrishLassie IrishLassie
Quote:
Originally posted by Dawn (Lilac Distraction)
One is my first assignment which I'm incredibly excited about!
I cannot wait until I can make another purchase. HEHE . Hooray though for getting your 1st assignment!
05/30/2011
Dawn (Lilac Distraction) Dawn (Lilac Distraction)
I've got so many points! I just can't decide what to use them for.
06/06/2011
Eva Schwaltz Eva Schwaltz
I got lots of stuff on the way, can't wait!
06/07/2011
bluekaren bluekaren
I just ordered a MiMi on Friday...I can't wait to get it!!!
06/07/2011
Dusk Dusk
I have a Dark Vamp from Tantus on the way...I got mine already but it had a defect so they're sending me a new one!
06/07/2011
Total posts: 13
Unique posters: 10