Does anyone speak spanish? I need someone to compose a few sentences for me...

  • Get a FREE Bullet with Orders $59+

Does anyone speak spanish? I need someone to compose a few sentences for me...

kinky girlfriend kinky girlfriend
ok only if you are very good at spanish because I work with the person I need to give the message to..we both have gotten cofused and he tried to use a translator but I don't think it translated right...anyway I would love help ASAP and lets post everything on this discussion so if you say something to mess it up or be funny someone else will tell me. oh the person is from brazil if that makes any difference..
12/28/2010
  • Buy 1 Toy, Get 1 FREE
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • Pick Any 2 E-Stim Toys, Get 60% Off A Kit
  • Stock Up On Gifts! Save 80%. Limited Quantity
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Kindred Kindred
I believe the majority of Brazilians speak Portuguese, not Spanish. Maybe that's why the translator did not work?
12/28/2010
kinky girlfriend kinky girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Kindred
I believe the majority of Brazilians speak Portuguese, not Spanish. Maybe that's why the translator did not work?
someone said that portuguese and spanish were the same just a diffrent word for it?
12/28/2010
Kindred Kindred
Quote:
Originally posted by kinky girlfriend
someone said that portuguese and spanish were the same just a diffrent word for it?
There are some similarities but that does not mean that someone that speaks Spanish will understand Portuguese. Did you try to use Google Translate? link
12/28/2010
kinky girlfriend kinky girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Kindred
There are some similarities but that does not mean that someone that speaks Spanish will understand Portuguese. Did you try to use Google Translate? link
I don't trust a translator lol he used one and it didn't translate right
12/28/2010
kinky girlfriend kinky girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Kindred
There are some similarities but that does not mean that someone that speaks Spanish will understand Portuguese. Did you try to use Google Translate? link
ok someone tell me if this translator worked exatly right I used spanish

Lately you seem to act different towards me at work and try to flirt alot. I just wanted to say if you are interested in me I do not feel the same and I have a boyfriend. I can't stop you from trying to flirt or act flirty everyone does it hahahaha...Kale the manager is my boyfriend he will be back to work in january



Últimamente parece que actúan diferente a mí en el trabajo y tratar de ligar mucho. Sólo quería decir que si usted está interesado en mí, yo no siento lo mismo y tengo un novio. No puedo dejar de tratar de coquetear o acto coqueto todo el mundo lo hace ... jajajaja Kale el gerente es mi novio va a volver a trabajar en enero
12/28/2010
lamira lamira
Quote:
Originally posted by kinky girlfriend
ok someone tell me if this translator worked exatly right I used spanish

Lately you seem to act different towards me at work and try to flirt alot. I just wanted to say if you are interested in me I do not feel the same and I have a boyfriend. ...
This is written in Spanish and here is my translation of it:

Recently, it seems that they act differently to me at work and they try to bond a lot. I only want to say that if you are interested in me, I do not feel the same and I have a boyfriend. I cannot try to stop flirting or acting flirtatious because everyone does it...hahaha Kale the manager is my boyfriend and he is going back to work in January.
12/28/2010
firekitten firekitten
The problem with using online translators is that they tend to translate literally, while a human can usually infer and understand the meaning.

Portuguese and Spanish aren't the same, it's kind of like blending French and Spanish together. Some of the roots are the same, but if he speaks Portuguese that could be part of the problem.

Also, if he's flirting and being inappropriate why don't you just file a complaint? It would do more good than threatening him with your manager boyfriend, which could later be considered conflict of interest if he were fired by your boyfriend for his actions.
12/29/2010
kinky girlfriend kinky girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by firekitten
The problem with using online translators is that they tend to translate literally, while a human can usually infer and understand the meaning.

Portuguese and Spanish aren't the same, it's kind of like blending French and Spanish ...
well I wasn't threatening him with my boyfriend...and my boyfriend doest have the power to fire people..anyway he wasn't really doing anything inappropriate asking can I flirt with you or having a flirty tone in his voice and asking me what I was doing tommorow and something about asking me if I would help him shop for a computer (making an excuse to hang out with me I think)He wanted to take pictures with me too and asked me if he could take some That's natural as he's not from this country and would want to take some work pictures of the place and people he works with...I was just getting alot of vibes he liked me and I actually felt I may get asked out..It's all settled now I messaged him on facebook he understands I'm not intereste in him I just hope at work its not awkwark like it has been to be around him and he's not looking sad or uncomfortable he is a nice guy tho and so are the other new workers..but I'm really not going to worry about things now I'm happy my boyfriend gets back to work in about 8 days by that time haven't seen him for 22 days
12/29/2010
kinky girlfriend kinky girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by lamira
This is written in Spanish and here is my translation of it:

Recently, it seems that they act differently to me at work and they try to bond a lot. I only want to say that if you are interested in me, I do not feel the same and I have a ...
This is what I eneded up saying..please translate I hope it did it right lol he understands now but curious if It sounded odd like the last translation lol and he speaks spanish

Usted es agradable y también lo son son los trabajadores brasileños. Kale es el administrador de mi novio va a volver a trabajar en enero ...
12/29/2010
lamira lamira
Quote:
Originally posted by kinky girlfriend
This is what I eneded up saying..please translate I hope it did it right lol he understands now but curious if It sounded odd like the last translation lol and he speaks spanish

Usted es agradable y también lo son son los trabajadores ...
Your translation says:

You (formal) are pleasant and also it are are the Brazilian workers. Kale is the administrator of my boyfriend going back to work in January.
12/30/2010
kinky girlfriend kinky girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by lamira
Your translation says:

You (formal) are pleasant and also it are are the Brazilian workers. Kale is the administrator of my boyfriend going back to work in January.
LOL!
12/31/2010
Total posts: 12
Unique posters: 4