Why did you first start making out, and "fooling around"

  • Get a FREE Bullet with Orders $59+

Why did you first start making out, and "fooling around"

usmcwife99 usmcwife99
I had a conversation with my sisters earlier today, dang I feel old. Anyway it brought up a good point. When you first started making out, having oral, stripteasing and everything else sexual did you do it for fun and pleasure or did you do it for intimancy and pleasure.

I look back and think dang, I was stupid I did it cause I liked the way an orgasm felt. The first few monthes I was having sex with my boyfriend I dont really think I knew what true love was I was young and dumb. It took me probably almost a year or so to like the intimancy involved in sex and not just him making me orgasm. I would say I love you, but I dont think I new what I was trually saying when I first started saying it.
09/21/2010
  • Buy 1 Toy, Get 1 FREE
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • Pick Any 2 E-Stim Toys, Get 60% Off A Kit
  • Stock Up On Gifts! Save 80%. Limited Quantity
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Chilipepper Chilipepper
Interesting question.

I didn't have anything until I was 17, because I was so serious that only guys who wanted something serious would consider me. (Teenage boys aren't serious, they're dogs.) I was not attractive or flirty, so I didn't get any attention from them except the occasional cruel joke ending with them saying 'You stupid bitch, as IF I would want something like you! Haven't you figured out by now you're too ugly and fat to be wanted??'.

My first and only boyfriend was a geek like me, and I just fell madly in love with him because he gave me attention, wanted me, and cared about what I thought and was going through. I loved the intimacy as much as the feelings of elation when we became physical. We never had actual sex (the most was feeling the other up), and that was okay with both of us. I had a breakdown about a month after he started ignoring me because I invested so much of myself into what we had.

I wanted intimacy and love and devotion and respect (as well as sex), right from the very beginning. I just should not have expected such things out of a teenage boy.
09/21/2010
Waterfall Waterfall
I was pretty young, around 13 when I first started making out and messing around. Think I might have been interesting in the wrong type of guys...
09/21/2010
Sammi Sammi
I was pretty young too.
09/21/2010
~LaUr3n~ ~LaUr3n~
Quote:
Originally posted by usmcwife99
I had a conversation with my sisters earlier today, dang I feel old. Anyway it brought up a good point. When you first started making out, having oral, stripteasing and everything else sexual did you do it for fun and pleasure or did you do it for ...
Why? Hm.... because I liked the guy? I'm not sure. I was 15-16. That's about the right age I think. But this totally didn't involve orgasm.

I had sex first because it was my first "love".
09/21/2010
usmcwife99 usmcwife99
Quote:
Originally posted by ~LaUr3n~
Why? Hm.... because I liked the guy? I'm not sure. I was 15-16. That's about the right age I think. But this totally didn't involve orgasm.

I had sex first because it was my first "love".
Ok, but ime just thinking I know Ididnt know what love trually ment at 16. I mean I sort of did but not totally.

Would you say you have a better understand of love now or not
09/22/2010
Airen Wolf Airen Wolf
Quote:
Originally posted by usmcwife99
Ok, but ime just thinking I know Ididnt know what love trually ment at 16. I mean I sort of did but not totally.

Would you say you have a better understand of love now or not
See? I DID know what love truly meant at 16. I loved Sigel and still do with all my heart, loved him since I was 15. Coincedentally (or not) that's the age I began to fool around and that boy could make me orgasm from the very beginning. Stil, I made him wait a full year before I had sex with him, so when I finally said yes I knoew what I was getting into, sort of.
09/23/2010
P'Gell P'Gell
Quote:
Originally posted by usmcwife99
I had a conversation with my sisters earlier today, dang I feel old. Anyway it brought up a good point. When you first started making out, having oral, stripteasing and everything else sexual did you do it for fun and pleasure or did you do it for ...
Seriously kissing boys? About 16. A couple of boys I dated in High School. High School boys. Just kissing and trying to fight them away from my boobs and my pants.

Actually having oral sex? Not until after I actually had PIV sex for the first time, also right around the time I turned 17. I moved quickly, once I got into it.

I taught myself to masturbate (with a little help from Cosmo) around the time that My Man and I were getting ready to have PIV sex. I figured, "I'd better figure out how to do this properly."

Toys came MUCH later, like decades later.
09/23/2010
P'Gell P'Gell
Quote:
Originally posted by Chilipepper
Interesting question.

I didn't have anything until I was 17, because I was so serious that only guys who wanted something serious would consider me. (Teenage boys aren't serious, they're dogs.) I was not attractive or flirty, so I ...
Aw, honey. HUGS!!!

It's going to get better, really.
09/23/2010
Total posts: 9
Unique posters: 7