Tattoos

  • Get a FREE Bullet with Orders $59+

Tattoos

BBW Talks Toys BBW Talks Toys
I only have one, on my back, as a memorial for my mom, but I want MORE!

My obsession right now is the classic pin up boxer, leaning in the corner of the ring. It's going to say, Fighter*Survivor between the ropes on either side of her.

I want a cross with a trinity knot in it. I have Scripture picked out for it.

I want my kids' names in Hebrew on each wrist and then cuffed with their birth flowers.

I want this Scripture, "My lover is mine and I am his; he browses among the lilies." tattooed across my chest, under my breasts and I want to get lilies tattooed to the underside of my breasts so he can "browse them."

Hubby and I talked about once I lose weight getting this Scripture tattooed to my hip, close to my girly bits: "While the king was at his table, my perfume spread its fragrance."

(Did y'all know the Bible can be sexy???)

And Hubby and I want to get "matching" nerdy tattoos. He wants to get Ms. PacMan on one foot, and I would get PacMan on one foot, but so when our feet touched, they look like they're kissing.

What about you guys? Tattoos? No tattoos? Want tattoos? What do you have? What would you get?
10/25/2010
  • Buy 1 Toy, Get 1 FREE
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • Pick Any 2 E-Stim Toys, Get 60% Off A Kit
  • Stock Up On Gifts! Save 80%. Limited Quantity
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
J's Alley J's Alley
Quote:
Originally posted by BBW Talks Toys
I only have one, on my back, as a memorial for my mom, but I want MORE!

My obsession right now is the classic pin up boxer, leaning in the corner of the ring. It's going to say, Fighter*Survivor between the ropes on either side of ...
I don't have any yet, but I do want a rosary with "My soul belongs to God, yet my heart belongs to Him"

We agreed a long time ago to no names, we both believe it to be bad luck, so this would follow that rule, but still hold true to the way I feel about J. It would also fill me need for a religious tattoo at the same time.
10/25/2010
Danielle1220 Danielle1220
I have one. I got it when I was 18. Its my name in black and green in a pretty script font. Big mistake. I wish I never got it.

I want another on my shoulder..not sure of what I want yet but I do know that I want something that symbolizes my children and my husband. My husband also wants a matching one. So, in other words, I have to figure out what I want then we will get it.
10/25/2010
Tori Rebel Tori Rebel
I have 5 but am not even close to being done - they're all easily hidden because I have a white collar profession. My boyfriend however has always been and will always be blue collar and I tried to count one day but between all of the ones that have been pieced together over the years, I counted to about 27 and then quit.
10/25/2010
Jul!a Jul!a
I've got a whole bunch, but I can easily hide them if I have to. I'm definitely not done, and in the process of doing a whole sidepiece/sleeve thing.

So far:

My left foot/ankle:
- a set of flowers across the top
- an infinity sign under my ankle bone
- a lily behind my ankle bone
- "Enjoy what you can. Endure what you must" around my ankle

Right foot/ankle:
- "Ancora Imparo" on the inside of my foot. It means "we are all still learning" in Latin, a friend of mine had it on his arm and I got it shortly after he died.
- a set of wings behind my ankle bones
- "Even heroes know when to be scared" around my ankle

Left thigh: The heads of one fire dragon, and one ice dragon. There will eventually be something on the back of my thigh, but for now, that's it.

Ribcage: hurts like hell to get tattooed, lol. Right now I've got a few calla lilies. In the future, there will be some lily of the valleys, and some stargazers that go up on my shoulder.

Back:
- tramp stamp: a heart with wings and fire behind it, banner says "hell hath no fury..." It was my very first one, and my mom has the same one.
- Upper back I have the New Hampshire state motto, as well as my grandfather's name and dates.

And I think that's everything for now, lol
10/25/2010
GeekWife GeekWife
I wanted to get a silhouetted mother and baby in a heart (very stylized, I drew it myself) with my son's initials on my left ankle. However, my mother has threatened to disown me if I did it. And I'm closer to 30 than teenage years, by far. Maybe for my 30th birthday
10/25/2010
BBW Talks Toys BBW Talks Toys
@GeekWife (love the handle, btw) The parents never actually disown you... they just go "oy" a lot.

@Julia, I'm jealous you have so many, I want many more, wish they were cheaper! I love the Latin! And I think the ribcage piece is sexy as Hell! I just LOVE when women have that part of their body tatted with something beautiful like that!

@Tori, yeah, I am a stay-at-home mom right now, but I tend to have the "white-collar" type jobs, usually in doctors' offices, so I do have to be a little conscientious, I can wear something on my wrists if they're a problem... whenever I get around to them. My hubby has no tats yet, but he wants to get the word "NERD" in that Old English font. To be ironic. Yes he IS a nerd!

@Danielle, hubby is too much of a geek for something that matches something I get. Unless I get geeky things (i.e., PacMan)

@J's Alley, (*snort* at your handle... I get it... very cute ) There's a part of me that feels that I should get my cross first because I want to honor God, but, the pin up is JUST for me, and since my one tattoo I got FOR my mom, after her passing, I just really want something that is just mine. I'm selfish like that!
10/25/2010
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by BBW Talks Toys
@GeekWife (love the handle, btw) The parents never actually disown you... they just go "oy" a lot.

@Julia, I'm jealous you have so many, I want many more, wish they were cheaper! I love the Latin! And I think the ribcage piece ...
I started when I was about 17, and I managed to get in good with the parlor I go to now, and they cut me great deals. I normally end up paying about half what I should. Just goes to show that tipping with baked goods is appreciated

And you would be surprised how many hardcore tatted up lowriders have given me a look and told me I was crazy for getting my ribs tattooed cuz they were way too chicken shit for it. Made my night at least, lol
10/25/2010
Blinker Blinker
When I was 19 I got a Batman tattoo, the old school symbol on my inside right ankle. It was done by a friend who was working on a tattoo apprenticeship at the time and I traded her my bass guitar for the ink. It's horrible! It's faded and patchy and the lines are crooked. I want it removed so bad
10/25/2010
BBW Talks Toys BBW Talks Toys
Quote:
Originally posted by Blinker
When I was 19 I got a Batman tattoo, the old school symbol on my inside right ankle. It was done by a friend who was working on a tattoo apprenticeship at the time and I traded her my bass guitar for the ink. It's horrible! It's faded and ...
don't get it removed, just get it covered. Cheaper, less painful, and way more beautiful. Just ask around for the reputation of a good artist, you'll find it!
10/25/2010
BBW Talks Toys BBW Talks Toys
Just changed my avatar to the pinup I want. Isn't she purdy??
10/25/2010
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by BBW Talks Toys
Just changed my avatar to the pinup I want. Isn't she purdy??
I like it
10/25/2010
Bunnycups Bunnycups
I have one tattoo. It's about the size of my hand and is of a tree. I think trees are very poetic and symbolic of life. My tattoo has a special meaning to me. I'd like to get a small sparrow, but I'm not sure where I want it yet... maybe on my wrist.
I think the body is a temple, so why not decorate it?
10/25/2010
BBW Talks Toys BBW Talks Toys
Quote:
Originally posted by Bunnycups
I have one tattoo. It's about the size of my hand and is of a tree. I think trees are very poetic and symbolic of life. My tattoo has a special meaning to me. I'd like to get a small sparrow, but I'm not sure where I want it yet... ...
Oh, Bunny.... you and I both. (temple/decorations) I mean, if we can adorn ourselves with clothes and jewels... why not art? Not to downplay my love for God, or the special meaning my cross would have for me, but I feel the pinup is more special, because of everything I've survived. I'm a tough chick, and I should have a beautiful, tough chick on my arm. This year, I feel like it's my year!, you know? I'm more confident in who I am, what I've been through, my ability to survive, my sexual identity. She's very special to me!
10/25/2010
CheerfulLoner CheerfulLoner
I don't have one yet, but I have been chatting up a local tattoo artist and am arranging a deal - trading some custom chainmaille work for some ink.

Gonna get me a Banksy 'Sign Rat' done on my leg, though switching out the peace symbol with a satanic pentagram, reflecting mine own religion.

I love Banksy's work!
10/25/2010
BBW Talks Toys BBW Talks Toys
Quote:
Originally posted by CheerfulLoner
I don't have one yet, but I have been chatting up a local tattoo artist and am arranging a deal - trading some custom chainmaille work for some ink.

Gonna get me a Banksy 'Sign Rat' done on my leg, though switching out the peace ...
funny! OOOH, you're lucky you have something to trade. I don't think too many tattoo artists are really interested in crochet work... :/
10/25/2010
CheerfulLoner CheerfulLoner
Quote:
Originally posted by BBW Talks Toys
funny! OOOH, you're lucky you have something to trade. I don't think too many tattoo artists are really interested in crochet work... :/
Hey, if you can do crochet you should try out chainmaille - it's weaving metal rings instead of thread, and you can do a lot of really interesting stuff with it!
10/25/2010
BBW Talks Toys BBW Talks Toys
Quote:
Originally posted by CheerfulLoner
Hey, if you can do crochet you should try out chainmaille - it's weaving metal rings instead of thread, and you can do a lot of really interesting stuff with it!
I'm not that good.....
10/25/2010
Andromeda Andromeda
I want my banner that I have on my profile page as a tattoo. I just don't know where I should put it.
10/25/2010
deadpoet deadpoet
I have ten tattoos, right now; both my feet have stars, left ankle has life and death, right calf has a half angel, half devil heart, a heart on my lower back, my zodiac sign on my upper back, Jack skellington my on my right forearm and sally on the left. I love tattoos so much, I have a whole photo album full of designs I want. I also bought my own tattoo gun and self teaching myself to be a tattoo artist.
10/25/2010
BBW Talks Toys BBW Talks Toys
Quote:
Originally posted by Andromeda
I want my banner that I have on my profile page as a tattoo. I just don't know where I should put it.
What does it mean and do you want it to be visible if you choose to show it, or is it just for you?
10/25/2010
BBW Talks Toys BBW Talks Toys
Quote:
Originally posted by deadpoet
I have ten tattoos, right now; both my feet have stars, left ankle has life and death, right calf has a half angel, half devil heart, a heart on my lower back, my zodiac sign on my upper back, Jack skellington my on my right forearm and sally on the ...
Well... when you get really good, come see me!
10/25/2010
Andromeda Andromeda
Quote:
Originally posted by BBW Talks Toys
What does it mean and do you want it to be visible if you choose to show it, or is it just for you?
It's elvish for "Not all those who wander are lost." It's a quote from LotR. Definitely has to be somewhere that wouldn't show when I'm in business attire. I kinda want it on my foot, but it would be visible with even conservative pumps. Plus I hear the foot hurts like hell.
10/25/2010
kck kck
Quote:
Originally posted by J's Alley
I don't have any yet, but I do want a rosary with "My soul belongs to God, yet my heart belongs to Him"

We agreed a long time ago to no names, we both believe it to be bad luck, so this would follow that rule, but still hold true ...
Love it love it love it.

Seriously, this is such a beautiful idea.
10/25/2010
Jobthingy Jobthingy
I have 5 so far. and Totally want more.

I have left side of my neck - chinese symbols for Mother, Strength and Love

left belly/hip - infinity symbol

right lower back - leo symbol with the sun

right foot - ivy vine

and my FAVORITE is in the middle of my ribcage, right side. My daughters handwriting of her name
10/25/2010
Waterfall Waterfall
I have the japanese character for love on the inside of my left wrist and I want to get pleasure written some where but not sure of the location yet. ( Im fluffy, so it limits my choices a bit lol)
10/25/2010
Jessica Elizabeth Jessica Elizabeth
I have 7 so far and I want a lot more It's an addiction LOL
10/25/2010
BBW Talks Toys BBW Talks Toys
Quote:
Originally posted by Andromeda
It's elvish for "Not all those who wander are lost." It's a quote from LotR. Definitely has to be somewhere that wouldn't show when I'm in business attire. I kinda want it on my foot, but it would be visible with even ...
One of my close friends has one on her foot and she says it's brutal. That would actually be really beautiful on the back of your neck, where your hair can cover it, if need be. The only drawback that I've had to putting one on my back is that I think it's beautiful, but I can't see it. and I'm ALWAYS trying to show it off!
10/25/2010
BBW Talks Toys BBW Talks Toys
Quote:
Originally posted by Jobthingy
I have 5 so far. and Totally want more.

I have left side of my neck - chinese symbols for Mother, Strength and Love

left belly/hip - infinity symbol

right lower back - leo symbol with the sun

right foot - ivy ...
CUTE! If I had the guts to let my kid write on me, that would be awesome. I'm a bit of a snob, though. My poor kids.
10/26/2010
BBW Talks Toys BBW Talks Toys
Quote:
Originally posted by Waterfall
I have the japanese character for love on the inside of my left wrist and I want to get pleasure written some where but not sure of the location yet. ( Im fluffy, so it limits my choices a bit lol)
I'm highly fluffy. I avoid highly stretched areas... stomach, inner thigh, inside of my arms. Backs, biceps, shoulders, calves, necks, forearms... they're all just canvas waiting for the inking!
10/26/2010
  • 1
  • 2
Total posts: 44
Unique posters: 23