Who here thinks Billie Piper is SMOKIN HOTT!

Daniel & Brittany Daniel & Brittany
Simple question, do you think Billie Piper is Hott, or Not? And if you don't know who she is google her! lol.







link[Billie Piper]
Answers (public voting - your screen name will appear in the results):
Shes smokin, I wouldn't kick her out the bed unless she wanted to do it on the floor!
Daniel & Brittany , chidoll , sixfootsex , Hadespark , tim1724 , phunkyphreak , dv8 , Mewt , G.L. Morrison , dhig
10  (24%)
I think Shes not, because i'm a crazy person... lol just kidding about the crazy *Maybe*
Lithaewyn , ❦Angel Of Music❦ , ToyTimeTim , Lucidity , pinkcupcakes , A Closet Slut (aka nipplepeople) , Dusk , ShadowKitten , littlezimmey , Linga , RagdollsandZombies
11  (27%)
Who is Billie Piper.....I'm gonna google her real quick
DeliciousSurprise , Bunnycups , REDRUM , Lio , darthkitt3n , *HisMrs* , Mr. E , Selective Sensualist , slynch , Taylor , Mommy2 , Lady Venus , link82 , Cream in the Cupcake , NaturalWoman , bunny love , angel142stx , Apirka , geliebt , richsam
20  (49%)
Total votes: 41
Poll is closed
04/08/2011
  • Buy 1 Vibrator Get 1 FREE
  • Limited offer: Save 25% on Blush Toys
  • Annual Clearance - Save 40%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Lithaewyn Lithaewyn
She's not ugly but she's not my type.
04/08/2011
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
heh, shes ok, just not smokin. Oh and I AM crazy. Just sayin.
04/08/2011
Daniel & Brittany Daniel & Brittany
three people already who don't thionk so, thats supriseing to me, but also somewhat explains why my tastes seem to always differ from "the norm" Thank you all for your honest opinions about my being attracted to non-hot actresses lol.
04/08/2011
Daniel & Brittany Daniel & Brittany
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
heh, shes ok, just not smokin. Oh and I AM crazy. Just sayin.
looks like I'm the crazy one going by the poll so far lol, and wheres my purple star Dwtim?!?! You can run but you can't hide, i'll hear that hitachi you carry from across the site!
04/08/2011
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by Daniel & Brittany
looks like I'm the crazy one going by the poll so far lol, and wheres my purple star Dwtim?!?! You can run but you can't hide, i'll hear that hitachi you carry from across the site!


Oh ya, you should know. I don't own an Hitachi, so you won't hear me coming. I walk quietly and carry Eleven inches of cold hard stainless steel. Don't worry though, I always use lube.
04/08/2011
Daniel & Brittany Daniel & Brittany
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim




Oh ya, you should know. I don't own an Hitachi, so you won't hear me coming. I walk quietly and carry Eleven inches of cold hard stainless steel. Don't worry though, I always use lube. ... More
My purple star! Thank you so much I thought i'd never get one! And if that wasn't you I was hearing who then?!?! No worries about the 11" of steel since you have the lube I can handle that, but Cold...REALLY? I hate cold things touching me lol.

P.S. is my star upside down on purpose or just ended up that way?
you takin a shot at me? you should know I can hit anyone in the eye from across the room!
04/08/2011
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by Daniel & Brittany
My purple star! Thank you so much I thought i'd never get one! And if that wasn't you I was hearing who then?!?! No worries about the 11" of steel since you have the lube I can handle that, but Cold...REALLY? I hate cold things touching ... More
haha did not notice that. Sorry, it was not intended.



Here-

Oh, don't worry about the cold, the Eleven warms up nicely.
04/08/2011
Lucidity Lucidity
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
haha did not notice that. Sorry, it was not intended.







Here-



Oh, don't worry about the cold, the Eleven warms up nicely.
Ooooh, Tim and his Eleven... is it a threat or a reward?

You decide!
04/08/2011
Daniel & Brittany Daniel & Brittany
Quote:
Originally posted by Lucidity
Ooooh, Tim and his Eleven... is it a threat or a reward?



You decide!
No worries bout the star just pickin at ya, And he thinks its a threat, though really i'm gonna hold him to it like a promise! Definetly warm it up for me though, run it under hot water for a sec or somethin, don't forget your own rule of checkin it on your elbow lmao, I don't want a burn mark the shape of the level haha!

Oh man on an off but somewhat alike subject, you seen the guy on youtube get his teeth knocked out by a dildo? It's brutal man!
04/08/2011
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by Daniel & Brittany
No worries bout the star just pickin at ya, And he thinks its a threat, though really i'm gonna hold him to it like a promise! Definetly warm it up for me though, run it under hot water for a sec or somethin, don't forget your own rule of ... More
Oh it's not a threat, think of it as an offer I won't let you refuse.
I guess if you want it warm we can do that. Honestly, the temp will not be all that important. I think the pleasure it gives will keep your mind occupied.
04/08/2011
Daniel & Brittany Daniel & Brittany
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
Oh it's not a threat, think of it as an offer I won't let you refuse.

I guess if you want it warm we can do that. Honestly, the temp will not be all that important. I think the pleasure it gives will keep your mind occupied.
you think it's one you won't let me refuse, really I might be upset if you even gave me the option after getting me riled up like this, and if you sneak up on me and the temp isn't important, its not important lol. I think the orgy thread spread over here, not that I have a problem with that but some of the other orgy goers may want in on this! You grab your gallon of lube, i'll grab my Dick Rambone and Manhandler then we can skip over together! Gotta sing while we skip though...


I feel pretty,

Oh so pretty

I feel pretty and witti and GAYYY

And I pity, Any Girl who isn't me today!

Fa la la la la la la LA lala


Special thanks goes out to Adam Sandler for claiming that song for all men!
04/08/2011
A Closet Slut (aka nipplepeople) A Closet Slut (aka nipplepeople)
Not really. She's my least favorite Doctor companion.
04/09/2011
markeagleone markeagleone
How about the Doctor's daughter. Now she is hot!!!-Don't tell the wife!
04/09/2011
Dusk Dusk
I really liked her as a Companion, but she's not personally my type. I can definitely see her being thought of as "hot" though. I'd much prefer Karen Gillan in my bed (though, as I'm partial to men, I would prefer John Simm much more over her).
04/09/2011
namelesschaos namelesschaos
I wouldn't call her smoking hot but she is attractive IMO.
04/10/2011
ShadowKitten ShadowKitten
Quote:
Originally posted by Dusk
I really liked her as a Companion, but she's not personally my type. I can definitely see her being thought of as "hot" though. I'd much prefer Karen Gillan in my bed (though, as I'm partial to men, I would prefer John Simm much more over her).
In order of attractiveness in terms of Doctor Who roles (not pairings, just 'ties')

David Tennant + Karen Gillian (best male and best female )

John Barrowman + Billie Piper

The Doctor's "Daughter" + John Simm

Freema Agyemen (sp?) + Allonse (Voyage Of The Damned)

The girl from Planet Of The Dead (the thief) + Madame De Pompadour (Girl In The Fireplace episode)

Rose was by far my favorite companion though but sorry, redheads and sexy scottish men will always top the list in my books


As for if Billie Piper is 'smokin hot' on a scale of 10 stars I'd stick her at a 7. She's pretty damn hot for a blonde (which I rarely care for) but she's also a bit too barbie to be considered 'smoking hot'.
04/10/2011
Daniel & Brittany Daniel & Brittany
Quote:
Originally posted by ShadowKitten
In order of attractiveness in terms of Doctor Who roles (not pairings, just 'ties')



David Tennant + Karen Gillian (best male and best female )



John Barrowman + Billie Piper



The Doctor's ... More
haha I love how you broke that down, even I can't disagree with that! lmao
04/10/2011
sixfootsex sixfootsex
I LOVE THAT WOMAN.
04/10/2011
Mommy2 Mommy2
Not really
04/11/2011
littlezimmey littlezimmey
She's pretty but I'm not falling over myself looking at her
04/19/2011
Jobthingy Jobthingy
I LOVED her in secret diaries of a call girl. *swoon*
04/19/2011
link82 link82
googled her and she is very pretty!
04/19/2011
Cream in the Cupcake Cream in the Cupcake
had to google, shes average to me. nothing special (...to me )
04/19/2011
nicole07 nicole07
sorta
04/27/2011
ShadowKitten ShadowKitten
Quote:
Originally posted by Jobthingy
I LOVED her in secret diaries of a call girl. *swoon*
Me too! I think they finished that though :'( or at least it seemed that way the last series (Series 4)
04/28/2011
G.L. Morrison G.L. Morrison
Call girl is great but "Rose" oh my she is the most terrific "Rose". I was a little disappointed that Martha's love was so unreciprocated. I'm completely enjoying the new companion. And of course, I'll miss Sarah Jane who was STILL a hottie.

"Come along, Pond."
04/28/2011
Linga Linga
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
heh, shes ok, just not smokin. Oh and I AM crazy. Just sayin.
LOL same! I like the way you think Dwtim
08/23/2011
Apirka Apirka
I had to google her. Heh. Well, I think she's quirky looking, which isn't bad. But I don't think she's smokin' hot or anything.
02/29/2012
dhig dhig
Quote:
Originally posted by G.L. Morrison
Call girl is great but "Rose" oh my she is the most terrific "Rose". I was a little disappointed that Martha's love was so unreciprocated. I'm completely enjoying the new companion. And of course, I'll miss Sarah Jane ... More
i feel as if i could have written this! i think Billie is very pretty, yea
02/29/2012
  • 1
  • 2
Total posts: 32
Unique posters: 22