Top Ten Most Wanted Toys?

  • Get FREE 5 Gifts with Orders $59+

Top Ten Most Wanted Toys?

Misfit Momma Misfit Momma
Inspired by this thread, sharing what everyone has in their Toy Box, I thought I'd start a post to see what everyone's top ten most wanted toys are.

Here's my Top Ten. Organized by what I want the most.
07/09/2011
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
MaryExy MaryExy
I don't have a wishlist of them, since some aren't on here yet.

1. Zini Donut
2. Flip Ramp
3. Liberator Zeppelin (yes, I consider that a toy)
4. Shots Media Remote Control Egg
5. Touche Ice or something similar
6. Divinity Collar or a custom one with pink stones
7. Touche the Dukes or some other exercise balls
8. Purple Fur Ankle Restraints
9. Leather Leash
10. KinkLab Hog Tie in black (I think I'd get more use out of the leash if I presented both to him)

The Close2you Allegro might find it's way into the list somewhere, I need to see more reviews of it. StreemMaster Mini Douche only recently went from that list to my "it's on its way" list. Some of the things from the EF Should Carry threads (like the Split Dildo) will come to my list if Eden starts carrying them.

Edit: I'm so proud of myself for not messing up all those links
07/09/2011
Linga Linga
Heres mine Lingaloos top 10
07/10/2011
Linga Linga
Wait, did you mean just out of whats here on EF or my top 10 toys over all?
07/10/2011
MaryExy MaryExy
Quote:
Originally posted by Linga
Wait, did you mean just out of whats here on EF or my top 10 toys over all?
I did overall just because a strictly-already-on-EF list would probably not go up to 10. I get too frugal about "oh, well I already have a toy like that" debates.
07/10/2011
Linga Linga
Quote:
Originally posted by MaryExy
I did overall just because a strictly-already-on-EF list would probably not go up to 10. I get too frugal about "oh, well I already have a toy like that" debates.
LOL i had a hell of a time getting it down to 10! If I only had one toy of each kind then I'd have soooo much more money lol
07/10/2011
MaryExy MaryExy
Quote:
Originally posted by Linga
LOL i had a hell of a time getting it down to 10! If I only had one toy of each kind then I'd have soooo much more money lol
Ha, I limit myself because I can only hide so many toys, and I still need to save a lot of babysitting money if I ever want my parents to let me get an apartment.
07/10/2011
Wild Orchid Wild Orchid
My list isn't very precise, but here it comes:
1. Eroscilator. I'm tempted to wait, raise money and get the Deluxe.
2. Pure Wand.
3. Lelo Mia 2 or Siri or Je Joue Mimi or Zini Seed. A quiet, powerful small luxury clit vibe.
4. Lelo Ella or Gigi or that curved Ophoria.
5. An anal plug that goes in smoothly with little prep and is made from safe materials.
6. Hitachi. Scratch that. Mystic Wand!
7. More Tantus toys! Especially curved ones. I can't list all 'cause it's not a top 100 list
8. A rabbit that fits my anatomy, has strong motors (so that I can't stop the spinning with my muscles) and is made out of safe materials. Had 2 out of 3 with Bead Blossom but it died.
9. Monkey Rocker! It's so low only because I will only be able to get it if I move out.
10. Good lube.
07/10/2011
ToyBoy ToyBoy
1. Tantus G-force
2. Nexus G-rider
3. Duke Click N Charge
4. Pure Wand
5. Liberator Bon Bon
6. Some kind of fleshlight (have the original and HATE it)
7. Nexus Excel
8. Vixskin Goodfella
9. A cock ring (I don't know which yet)
10. Some new lube
07/10/2011
SexyLilPixi SexyLilPixi
1. Lelo Mona
2. Lelo Gigi
3. Lelo Insignia Soraya
4. Lelo Mia
5. Lelo Elise
6. Fun Factory G4 Tiger
7. Zini Seed
8. Jopen Vanity Vr6
9. The Pearl Lotus
10. Minivibe Bubbles
07/11/2011
Shellz31 Shellz31
I'm just going to list the top 10 items out of my next order, cause they are the ones I really need soon.

1. Fling
2. Tentacle
3. Lucky
4. Tentacle Jr
5. Ilo
6. Tiger
7. Spiral Wrapped G-spot
8. Bit Gag
9. Katsuni Fleshlight
10.Slave To Love
07/11/2011
Taylor Taylor
my top 10 that I want most changes every day. It really is mood dependent.
07/11/2011
SexyLilPixi SexyLilPixi
I SO forgot to mention the Mini Magic Wand! A mini travel version of my favorite toy. I have to have it!
07/12/2011
toxie m toxie m
1. Sqweel
2. LELO Mona
3. Ophoria Beyond 3 OR 1
4. Alumina Motion
5. Nob Essence Smooth S shape
6. Eroscillator Deluxe
7. Rainbow G
8. Dream maker lunar rabbit
9. Johnny Vixskin
10. Fun Factory G4 Elegance

If I included discontinued toys, this list would be completely different. Sqweel would still be right at the top, though. Man I am so dying to try that toy.
07/12/2011
M121212 M121212
1. Liberator Wedge/Ramp
2. Eroscilator w/finger attachment
3. A good whip or flogger or paddle of some kind
4. Aslan Minx in Cherry
5. Master Suspension Cuffs
6. Toibocks
7. Solar bullet
8. Stuntgirl
9. Fling
10. Mimi
07/12/2011
M121212 M121212
Quote:
Originally posted by Wild Orchid
My list isn't very precise, but here it comes:
1. Eroscilator. I'm tempted to wait, raise money and get the Deluxe.
2. Pure Wand.
3. Lelo Mia 2 or Siri or Je Joue Mimi or Zini Seed. A quiet, powerful small luxury clit vibe.
4. ...
Ooh didn't know a new eroscilator is coming out. Do you know when?
07/12/2011
MaryExy MaryExy
Quote:
Originally posted by M121212
Ooh didn't know a new eroscilator is coming out. Do you know when?
Quoting Maxim on the current EF Should Carry Thread:
"Eroscillator 2 Deluxe and attachments are in the works, should be up within few weeks"
second post on this page

Page 2 also has some exciting upcoming products
07/12/2011
Eva Schwaltz Eva Schwaltz
1. MiMi
2. Fantasy G
3. Liberator Shag
4. G-Ki
5. Frigga
6. Lelo Flickering touch massage oil
7. Hot love
8. Fur collar
9. A rabbit vibe, maybe the Black Magic Squirmy
10. A nice scented candle
07/12/2011
M121212 M121212
Quote:
Originally posted by MaryExy
Quoting Maxim on the current EF Should Carry Thread:
"Eroscillator 2 Deluxe and attachments are in the works, should be up within few weeks"
second post on this page

Page 2 also has some exciting upcoming products ...
Oooh exciting! I shall hold my panties in anticipation
07/13/2011
Wild Orchid Wild Orchid
I didn't know ! I wrote that 'cause I thought I would have to buy it from the European distributor with no help from the point-money! BTW I really think the Eroscillator folks should get more sympathetic to us when it comes to pricing the attachments (and purposefully not including the best one in the basic kit).
07/13/2011
Antipova Antipova
I only made a top six, because I would have had to pad it with things that I'm not 100% drooling over all the time. Let's say the last four are the FF Calla, the Eleven (I know it's too big right now, though), perhaps a chocolate Tex to see how the ridged Vixskin heads are, and a Liberator Esse (which I know is too expensive right now).

Aaaand only one of these things is in stock, I just realized.
07/16/2011
Linga Linga
Quote:
Originally posted by Antipova
I only made a top six, because I would have had to pad it with things that I'm not 100% drooling over all the time. Let's say the last four are the FF Calla, the Eleven (I know it's too big right now, though), perhaps a chocolate Tex to ...
Need a public URL!!! Quick quick I wanna see!
07/20/2011
Antipova Antipova
Quote:
Originally posted by Linga
Need a public URL!!! Quick quick I wanna see!
Oh dang, that's such an easy mistake to make! Here you go
07/20/2011
Linga Linga
Quote:
Originally posted by Antipova
Oh dang, that's such an easy mistake to make! Here you go
Oooh, some great stuff in there!
07/20/2011
null null
1-8 in order of cost, not want.
9. G4 Big Boss (not sure on color)
10. Liberator Zeppelin (after seeing 1-9 can you guess what color I'd like? ;P)
07/22/2011
Antipova Antipova
Quote:
Originally posted by null
1-8 in order of cost, not want.
9. G4 Big Boss (not sure on color)
10. Liberator Zeppelin (after seeing 1-9 can you guess what color I'd like? ;P)
Ooh, nice. I have the DCD G-Brush and it's really well-made, I'll be the Pleasure would be awesome too.
07/22/2011
l'amour l'amour
Note: I want these all equally, so they're not in order of wants.

1. LELO Siri
2. NJoy Pure Wand
3. Jopen Vanity Vr3
4. VixSkin Johnny
5. JeJoue MiMi
6. Tantus Realdoe
7. FunFactory Baby Bug
8. Luna Pleasure Bead System
9. JeJoue G-Ki
10. Slut Paddle

These are just toys that I want, I have another list for other things that I want too!
07/22/2011
null null
Quote:
Originally posted by Antipova
Ooh, nice. I have the DCD G-Brush and it's really well-made, I'll be the Pleasure would be awesome too.
I've wanted to try ceramics for a while, hopefully I'll get the Pleasure soon!
edit: rereading that it sounds like a terrible pun...
07/22/2011
Miss Nessa Miss Nessa
Here is my top 10
List
07/26/2011
null null
Quote:
Originally posted by Miss Nessa
Here is my top 10
List
Need a public URL
07/26/2011
  • 1
  • 2
Total posts: 36
Unique posters: 18