Toy Anticipation.

SydVicious SydVicious
I finally ordered the Pure Wand and I'm so excited. I don't think I have been this excited about any other toy. What is your most anticipated toy? Once it arrived did you love it as much as you thought you would?
09/07/2010
  • Buy 1 Vibrator Get 1 FREE
  • Limited offer: Save 25% on Blush Toys
  • Annual Clearance - Save 40%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Naughty Student Naughty Student
Quote:
Originally posted by SydVicious
I finally ordered the Pure Wand and I'm so excited. I don't think I have been this excited about any other toy. What is your most anticipated toy? Once it arrived did you love it as much as you thought you would?
For me it was the Liv and Ella. I had waited for almost a year before I had a chance to use it after I had purchased it. I had ordered it and ordered stuff for my sister and had everything sent to her adress so she held onto it for me for many months until I was moved back to the east side of the continent.

I am quite pleased with them!
09/07/2010
VieuxCarre VieuxCarre
Quote:
Originally posted by SydVicious
I finally ordered the Pure Wand and I'm so excited. I don't think I have been this excited about any other toy. What is your most anticipated toy? Once it arrived did you love it as much as you thought you would?
HOLY HELL I LOVE THE PURE WAND.

Now that I'm done squeeing with you, I think that my most anticipated toy was my fun wand and I have yet to use it. I'm waiting for that special trip to have it used on me, but I'm sure nJoy won't disappoint me
09/07/2010
gone77 gone77
Right now I'm really excited to be getting Katsuni's Revenge of the Sea rabbit vibrator today. The downside? I'm on my period. *sigh* I can't remember which toy I was most excited for in the past, which is why I chose this vibe as my answer. lol
09/07/2010
SydVicious SydVicious
Quote:
Originally posted by Naughty Student
For me it was the Liv and Ella. I had waited for almost a year before I had a chance to use it after I had purchased it. I had ordered it and ordered stuff for my sister and had everything sent to her adress so she held onto it for me for many months ... More
Almost a year!? That sucks, bit I'm glad you enjoyed them once you got them.
09/07/2010
SydVicious SydVicious
Quote:
Originally posted by VieuxCarre
HOLY HELL I LOVE THE PURE WAND.

Now that I'm done squeeing with you, I think that my most anticipated toy was my fun wand and I have yet to use it. I'm waiting for that special trip to have it used on me, but I'm sure nJoy won't disappoint me
I'm so excited!!! After the pure wand, I want the Eleven!
09/07/2010
SydVicious SydVicious
Quote:
Originally posted by gone77
Right now I'm really excited to be getting Katsuni's Revenge of the Sea rabbit vibrator today. The downside? I'm on my period. *sigh* I can't remember which toy I was most excited for in the past, which is why I chose this vibe as my answer. lol
OHHHHH I hate that!!!
09/07/2010
P'Gell P'Gell
Quote:
Originally posted by SydVicious
I finally ordered the Pure Wand and I'm so excited. I don't think I have been this excited about any other toy. What is your most anticipated toy? Once it arrived did you love it as much as you thought you would?
Probably waiting either for my Boss Lady by Fun Factory (it was a while ago) or waiting for The Body by JoyDivision, which I just reviewed today!

Both are lovely toys, and I knew from just seeing them. I couldn't wait. When the Boss Lady arrived, our kids had just gone back to school, and My Man and I had the whole house to ourselves! Last week when The Body arrived, I was recovering from a UTI and developing a yeast infection. We had to wait a few days before testing it (well I did the day after it came, trying to ignore the yeast, BAD idea) but it was worth the wait!
09/07/2010
Jenn (aka kissmykitty) Jenn (aka kissmykitty)
I was probably the most excited about the Siri, followed by a Chippendales Diva. *drool* Both are totally orgasmic.
09/09/2010
Envy Envy
I think I feel anticipation with any and all toys I order. I mean it's something new, fun, and just for me, what's NOT to anticipate about it?
09/09/2010
Carrie Ann Carrie Ann
I get freakishly excited about bigger orders, where I've ordered a whole bunch of stuff, and then I end up overwhelmed and not sure what to do with it all, which causes this weird let down.

*jots a note to self* Order one thing at a time, dummy.
09/09/2010
bzzingbee bzzingbee
I just ordered a Pure Wand today and I'm super excited. I can't wait for it to arrive!! I get excited for all packages too, but I have high expectations of the Pure Wand. And it's coming in a package with a restraint system for a descriptive review, so I'm doubly excited!!
11/08/2010
Tori Rebel Tori Rebel
My first Lelo toys will be waiting for me when I get home today - the Siri AND the Gigi...needless to say, this day is crawling by at the speed of humus!
11/08/2010
bzzingbee bzzingbee
Quote:
Originally posted by Tori Rebel
My first Lelo toys will be waiting for me when I get home today - the Siri AND the Gigi...needless to say, this day is crawling by at the speed of humus!
Jealous! I want both of those!!! And I know just what you mean about time crawling!
11/08/2010
Total posts: 14
Unique posters: 10