Victoria's Secret should have a cocktail bar in the store.

  • Get a Free Rabbit Vibe with Orders $59+

Victoria's Secret should have a cocktail bar in the store.

Mr. John Mr. John
I've often thought that while my wife shops at Victoria's Secret, how much more fun the experience would be if they had a cocktail bar in the store, so you could observe while relaxing. I suspect my attitude towards the amount and type of purchases would change with every passing drink. It could be called the Voyeur Bar.

I've also thought they should add a VICTOR'S SECRET department in the store.
04/23/2013
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
TheirPet TheirPet
I wouldn't mind a snack bar at all! Cocktail bar might lead to bad financial decisions or harassment though.
04/23/2013
Taylor Taylor
I wouldn't like that at all. I feel like there would just be drunk men harassing me while I'm trying to buy pajamas. Having some men's items could be nice though
04/23/2013
dancingduo dancingduo
Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. John
I've often thought that while my wife shops at Victoria's Secret, how much more fun the experience would be if they had a cocktail bar in the store, so you could observe while relaxing. I suspect my attitude towards the amount and type of ...
To many laws to be profitable with the limited foot traffic.
04/23/2013
Gary Gary
Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. John
I've often thought that while my wife shops at Victoria's Secret, how much more fun the experience would be if they had a cocktail bar in the store, so you could observe while relaxing. I suspect my attitude towards the amount and type of ...
I appreciate the idea here, but I think the reality would be quite different.
04/23/2013
Mr. John Mr. John
Quote:
Originally posted by Gary
I appreciate the idea here, but I think the reality would be quite different.
I suspect I will be doing some apologizing for the subject matter. But, it did invoke responses and cause dialogue none the less.
04/23/2013
tami tami
Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. John
I've often thought that while my wife shops at Victoria's Secret, how much more fun the experience would be if they had a cocktail bar in the store, so you could observe while relaxing. I suspect my attitude towards the amount and type of ...
they should put in a cocktail bar I agree!
04/23/2013
KinkyKatieJames KinkyKatieJames
There was event in a VS awhile back where they were selling champagne. It was lovely and I wish it was always an option!
04/23/2013
Real or memorex Real or memorex
Wouldn't make their shit fit me any better (too big). Also, I think a lot of shoppers would be uncomfortable with watchers, and some creepier watchers might likely set up camp. They don't think their purpose is obvious but it is.
04/23/2013
Martiniman Martiniman
A bar would be a great idea, but only to get a drink, I wouldn't sit there. I'm way to busy helping my wife select sexy lingerie.
04/24/2013
Gary Gary
Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. John
I suspect I will be doing some apologizing for the subject matter. But, it did invoke responses and cause dialogue none the less.
Oh I am with you. The idea of sitting at a little table, enjoying a cocktail, while you watch your lady trying on nice things... sounds awesome to me!
04/24/2013
P'Gell P'Gell
Quote:
Originally posted by Taylor
I wouldn't like that at all. I feel like there would just be drunk men harassing me while I'm trying to buy pajamas. Having some men's items could be nice though
I agree.

I would feel too creeped out to shop there if there were drunk guys just there to stare at the women shopping for underwear. My husband doesn't even like to go into VS because he doesn't want the women in there to be uncomfortable.

The store is FOR women. My guess is most women would find it completely creepy and stop shopping there.

Not to mention that in many towns getting a liquor license is a hassle that VS doesn't need to deal with.
04/24/2013
Total posts: 12
Unique posters: 10