What do you have the potential for but have yet to tackle it?

  • Christmas shipping schedule
  • 20% OFF sitewide — Code: ENJOY20

What do you have the potential for but have yet to tackle it?

edeneve edeneve
we all have hopes of doing this or doing that. we even procrastinate at times. what do you have the potential for but have yet to tackle it?
Jan 15, 4:32 pm
  • Buy 1 Toy, Get 1 FREE! Mix and Match
  • Save 50% on Gift Set For Couples!
  • Save 50% on Gift Set For Her!
  • Save 50% on Gift Set For Him!
  • Holiday Clearance – Save 80%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
wrecklesswords wrecklesswords
Quote:
Originally posted by edeneve
we all have hopes of doing this or doing that. we even procrastinate at times. what do you have the potential for but have yet to tackle it?
Writing and publishing a book. I know I can do it, I just have to get the motivation and drive to sit down and do it. But I shy away from it.

Another is finishing school and getting my degree in Psychology or Sociology.

I'm actually currently trying to kick my as into gear to get my blog turned into a book that can be published.
Jan 15, 6:15 pm
edeneve edeneve
Quote:
Originally posted by wrecklesswords
Writing and publishing a book. I know I can do it, I just have to get the motivation and drive to sit down and do it. But I shy away from it.

Another is finishing school and getting my degree in Psychology or Sociology.

I'm ...
those are some major goals to achieve. good luck.
Jan 15, 7:09 pm
wrecklesswords wrecklesswords
Quote:
Originally posted by edeneve
those are some major goals to achieve. good luck.
Thanks and yes, they are. They are really big ones. Right now, the book one is actually easier than school.
Jan 15, 7:11 pm
YvetteJeannine YvetteJeannine
(Re)-setting up a marine tank. I loved my last one (a 30 gal Marine w/ inverts and live rock), and was very attentive to it, and it turned out great. But a few fish got Ich, and I just got frustrated (happens to A LOT of marine tank hobbyists). But I've purchased a 90 gal. (A long time ago), and REALLY want to get back in to the hobby. I loved it, and was good at it. But it IS expe$ive, and time-consuming.
Jan 15, 9:36 pm
edeneve edeneve
Quote:
Originally posted by YvetteJeannine
(Re)-setting up a marine tank. I loved my last one (a 30 gal Marine w/ inverts and live rock), and was very attentive to it, and it turned out great. But a few fish got Ich, and I just got frustrated (happens to A LOT of marine tank hobbyists). But ...
I've seen a marine tank & it was amazing. really much more interesting than fresh water tanks.
Jan 16, 11:40 am
Bignuf Bignuf
Quote:
Originally posted by YvetteJeannine
(Re)-setting up a marine tank. I loved my last one (a 30 gal Marine w/ inverts and live rock), and was very attentive to it, and it turned out great. But a few fish got Ich, and I just got frustrated (happens to A LOT of marine tank hobbyists). But ...
Best wishes. I have a couple large tanks at home and one at the office and these end up as a second, unpaid job to keep clean and looking good. I always mean to hire a service, but they are too expensive.
Jan 16, 5:46 pm
edeneve edeneve
one thing I had yet to tackle was returning to college for the pure fun of learning. well, I finally got to tackle it last month.
Feb 12, 12:35 pm
wrecklesswords wrecklesswords
Quote:
Originally posted by edeneve
one thing I had yet to tackle was returning to college for the pure fun of learning. well, I finally got to tackle it last month.
That's really awesome!
Feb 14, 4:46 pm
envyoddball envyoddball
Quote:
Originally posted by wrecklesswords
Writing and publishing a book. I know I can do it, I just have to get the motivation and drive to sit down and do it. But I shy away from it.

Another is finishing school and getting my degree in Psychology or Sociology.

I'm ...
Sexually: bondage and more kink play in general, which is tough to work on when you have roommates and a loud mouth.

Otherwise... Lots of creative stuff that I consistently procrastinate on. I started a webcomic in November that I'd like to finish and improve on. Getting into culinary school sometime next year, I hope. Moving back into my own place.
Jul 15, 4:59 pm
smirthy smirthy
Quote:
Originally posted by edeneve
we all have hopes of doing this or doing that. we even procrastinate at times. what do you have the potential for but have yet to tackle it?
running a marathon.
Nov 22, 3:45 pm
Bignuf Bignuf
Quote:
Originally posted by smirthy
running a marathon.
Excellent. Just work up to it daily...or even five times a week, and it will happen.
Nov 23, 11:31 am
Total posts: 12
Unique posters: 6