what do you like about your country?

  • Get a Free Rabbit Vibe with Orders $59+

what do you like about your country?

T&A1987 T&A1987
what are the little things that you enjoy about your country? it doesn't have to be exclusive to your country, but perhaps more common.
12/27/2011
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Cherry21 Cherry21
Quote:
Originally posted by T&A1987
what are the little things that you enjoy about your country? it doesn't have to be exclusive to your country, but perhaps more common.
not much really, lol. I guess I like that I can have as many kids as I want, and have the government pay for them all, lol.
12/27/2011
Ms. Spice Ms. Spice
there are a lot of things that my country could improve on. However, I'm incredibly pleased that compared to many other countries, government corruption is relatively lower. Not as good as country like Sweden, but better than most of the world. Which I think is always a plus.
12/28/2011
Nothere Nothere
Quote:
Originally posted by Cherry21
not much really, lol. I guess I like that I can have as many kids as I want, and have the government pay for them all, lol.
Really? The USA does that?
12/28/2011
Nothere Nothere
Quote:
Originally posted by Ms. Spice
there are a lot of things that my country could improve on. However, I'm incredibly pleased that compared to many other countries, government corruption is relatively lower. Not as good as country like Sweden, but better than most of the world. ...
Ditto. I like I don't have to bribe anyone to get something done (though they don't always get it done correctly

As hypocritical as government (read PEOPLE in the government) and the people in general can be, I like that we have the ideal of equality for all and that as slow as it feels, we are actually evolving towards that ideal.
12/28/2011
poetprincess poetprincess
Quote:
Originally posted by T&A1987
what are the little things that you enjoy about your country? it doesn't have to be exclusive to your country, but perhaps more common.
we have more freedom then some countries do so i enjoy that..
12/28/2011
Total posts: 6
Unique posters: 5