What is your favorite meal of the day?

lalalalove lalalalove
What meal is your favorite (breakfast, lunch, or dinner)? What kind of food do you like to eat during this meal?
Answers (public voting - your screen name will appear in the results):
Breakfast
Bignuf , Sincerely Yours, N , Thong man
3  (20%)
Lunch
TransMarc
1  (7%)
Dinner
lalalalove , Etonia , Rossie , Ansley , CAKES , HannahPanda , Isola , Thinkingman , sexybutterfly , KinkyKatieJames , peppermintgal
11  (73%)
Total votes: 15
Poll is closed
08/07/2013
  • Weekly Special: Hot Vibes! Buy 1 Vibrator And Get 1 FREE
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Better Price - Save 40%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
lalalalove lalalalove
Quote:
Originally posted by lalalalove
What meal is your favorite (breakfast, lunch, or dinner)? What kind of food do you like to eat during this meal?
My favorite meal is dinner, and I love to have a good steak, medium rare!
08/07/2013
lana'sart lana'sart
Quote:
Originally posted by lalalalove
What meal is your favorite (breakfast, lunch, or dinner)? What kind of food do you like to eat during this meal?
Breakfast
08/07/2013
Etonia Etonia
I love dinner the most simply because its one of my favorite things to cook for. As for what I like to eat for dinner it really is anything as long as I'm in the mood for it and don't get sick of it while I'm trying to cook it, lol.
08/08/2013
lalalalove lalalalove
Quote:
Originally posted by Etonia
I love dinner the most simply because its one of my favorite things to cook for. As for what I like to eat for dinner it really is anything as long as I'm in the mood for it and don't get sick of it while I'm trying to cook it, lol.
Same here!
08/08/2013
lalalalove lalalalove
Quote:
Originally posted by lalalalove
Same here!
I love to try to cook new stuff as often as I can.
08/08/2013
Rossie Rossie
Dinner -- lots of meat and veggies, with the family dining together.
08/08/2013
Bignuf Bignuf
Quote:
Originally posted by lalalalove
What meal is your favorite (breakfast, lunch, or dinner)? What kind of food do you like to eat during this meal?
We love breakfast. Often have "breakfast" food for dinner too. When we enjoy a large, luxurious breakfast, we don't really crave anything during the day, often just enjoying a light supper before bed. Makes it easy to keep my "girlish figure"!!!
08/08/2013
Bignuf Bignuf
Quote:
Originally posted by lalalalove
My favorite meal is dinner, and I love to have a good steak, medium rare!
Oh...okay. We do enjoy our breakfast, but right now a Filet and Baked Potato sounds really good, ha, ha.
08/08/2013
TransMarc TransMarc
Lunch. I would prefer breakfast, but am too lazy in the morning to make one big breakfast for myself, so I just eat whatever. As I wake up late, I eat lunch one or two hours after breakfast.
08/08/2013
Sincerely Yours, N Sincerely Yours, N
I'm one of those strange people that eats a dinner-like meal for breakfast, but I love it.
So breakfast.
08/08/2013
CAKES CAKES
I like eating dinner. Mostly I enjoy dinner type of food, but I also love eating breakfast for dinner.
08/08/2013
HannahPanda HannahPanda
Definitely dinner!
08/08/2013
lalalalove lalalalove
Quote:
Originally posted by CAKES
I like eating dinner. Mostly I enjoy dinner type of food, but I also love eating breakfast for dinner.
I love breakfast for dinner! I mix up my meals from time to time lol.
08/09/2013
peppermintgal peppermintgal
I put dinner, but my favorite is really when I get to eat with friends or family - so really any meal. Love Sunday Brunch.
08/12/2013
Thong man Thong man
Breakfast, especially when my wife makes bacon and eggs.
08/12/2013
Total posts: 16
Unique posters: 11