What is your favorite song right now?

  • Get FREE 5 Gifts with Orders $59+

What is your favorite song right now?

ToyGurl ToyGurl
Write your favorite song and leave a link to the music video, lyrics, etc.
09/26/2011
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
ToyGurl ToyGurl
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyGurl
Write your favorite song and leave a link to the music video, lyrics, etc.
Mine is For What it's Worth by Stevie Nicks. My cousin showed it to me and I love it!

Here's the video: link
09/26/2011
shySEXXaddict shySEXXaddict
Im a BIG music buff..I have a few this minute favorite songs... Billy Currington-Let me down easy(country)link And Guns and Roses-Patience(classic rock) link I hope I put the link on the right way!If not will someone tell me how to do it please!!
09/26/2011
shySEXXaddict shySEXXaddict
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyGurl
Mine is For What it's Worth by Stevie Nicks. My cousin showed it to me and I love it!

Here's the video: link
Omg Stevie Nicks is awesome...her older music rocks even when she was with Fleetwood mac!Have you heard this one from her..its her and Don Henly-Leather and Lace...great tune!link
09/26/2011
Pixel Pixel
Mine is 'The Horror of Our Love' by Ludo. It's one of the most gorgeous and fucked up dark love songs I have ever heard. link
09/26/2011
ToyGurl ToyGurl
Quote:
Originally posted by shySEXXaddict
Omg Stevie Nicks is awesome...her older music rocks even when she was with Fleetwood mac!Have you heard this one from her..its her and Don Henly-Leather and Lace...great tune!link
Never heard it! That's so funny because I'm like in love with her! Thanks for sharing
09/26/2011
shySEXXaddict shySEXXaddict
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyGurl
Never heard it! That's so funny because I'm like in love with her! Thanks for sharing
no prob!! She really has an amazing,soulful voice doesnt she!!!
09/26/2011
- Kira - - Kira -
Mine is Avicii - Penguin. link

Hoping the link works because I'm still getting used to the format for links here.
09/26/2011
GravyCakes GravyCakes
my favorite as of right now is "set fire to the rain" by adele. link
09/26/2011
Ghost Ghost
"Kiss Them For Me".
09/27/2011
married with children married with children
ceelo green: fuck you.

dont have a link, but you can find the video on youtube.
09/28/2011
T&A1987 T&A1987
polka face

link
09/28/2011
Total posts: 12
Unique posters: 8