What is your guilty pleasure tv show

  • Get FREE 5 Gifts with Orders $59+

What is your guilty pleasure tv show

Zandrock Zandrock
What is a trashy t.v. show love to watch but do not tell anybody about.
08/23/2012
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
deltalima deltalima
Quote:
Originally posted by Zandrock
What is a trashy t.v. show love to watch but do not tell anybody about.
The Real World.
08/23/2012
GONE! GONE!
True Blood. It's not exactly trashy it's just, well, itself.
08/23/2012
Ningyo Ningyo
Quote:
Originally posted by GONE!
True Blood. It's not exactly trashy it's just, well, itself.
I'd say it's campy, not trashy. Great show!
08/23/2012
js250 js250
Seriously----oh, man if I answer this one--

I wait until way late and watch....the E! channel. Yep, Chelsea Lately, E!News and the Kardashians....I think hubby has figured it out, he has been teasing me about my "educational" television. LOL!!

I do admit to Top Chef, though!!
08/23/2012
ghent529 ghent529
I watch Dallas with my SO. We get really into it an discuss it on commercials.
08/23/2012
Voilet Voilet
When I had the option to watch netflix, I'd watch Toddlers & Tiaras when no one else was home. I liked trying to pick out which families would win, etc etc. u_u I'm so ashamed.
08/23/2012
G&L G&L
The Lying Game
08/24/2012
Willowe Willowe
Quote:
Originally posted by Voilet
When I had the option to watch netflix, I'd watch Toddlers & Tiaras when no one else was home. I liked trying to pick out which families would win, etc etc. u_u I'm so ashamed.
I watch Toddlers & Tiaras on Netflix as well sometimes. I'm actually guilty of watching a lot of really bad TLC shows like that...
08/24/2012
Lucifer the Cat Lucifer the Cat
Quote:
Originally posted by Willowe
I watch Toddlers & Tiaras on Netflix as well sometimes. I'm actually guilty of watching a lot of really bad TLC shows like that...
Omg me toooo. I love most of the TLC reality shows. And Storage Wars.
08/25/2012
Total posts: 10
Unique posters: 10