What uncommon item enhances your life, sexually or not.

misterazor misterazor
what item do you use all of the time that makes your life better. i don't mean your phone or computer. i mean...for me, a rack on my bike allows me to carry books and computer when i ride to the coffee shop, and without needing to wear a backpack which makes me top-heavy. it also allows me to buy things while i'm downtown, and have a way to get them home. my bike bags make my life so much easier.

do you have a simple item that you think other people would find great use for if they were to own one? what is your secret to simplifying life?
02/17/2013
  • Save 60% on Spooktacular Kits  - 3 item set
  • Wicked Treats - Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    • Eden leather blindfold
    • Flaming amour silicone pearl bunny
    • Eden's glass ben wa balls
    Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    Expires on Oct, 31 at 3am ET Terms

  • Ghost Bride - Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    • Casper
    • Leather strap rider
    • Simple Clamps
    Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    Expires on Oct, 31 at 3am ET Terms

  • Black Magic - Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    • Eden Beaded Clamps
    • Heart Silicone Beads
    • Onyx
    Black Magic - Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    Expires on Oct, 31 at 3am ET Terms

  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Chelynn67 Chelynn67
Quote:
Originally posted by misterazor
what item do you use all of the time that makes your life better. i don't mean your phone or computer. i mean...for me, a rack on my bike allows me to carry books and computer when i ride to the coffee shop, and without needing to wear a ... More
It's not something I do a lot but it works. I haven't had much experience with toys before and I saw nipple clips and it got me to thinking. One day I had been on Eden and saw them and wondered if I might have something here, at home that could do the same trick, I found clothes pins! Nice but painful
02/17/2013
Chilipepper Chilipepper
Cuticle Trimmer
cuticletrimmer
Besides trimming cuticles, it also helps in removing sticky tags from items, scraps stuff off the surface of small items, acts as an emergency toothpick (I know, a bit TMI), paper cutter, pen head cleaner, informal hole punch, acts as an opener for key-rings and keeps them open, etc.
02/17/2013
palindromic palindromic
Carabiners! They allow me to attach my water bottle to my bag and are just useful in general.
02/17/2013
Ellenoir Ellenoir
Tote bags for grocery shopping. Once you get into the habit of using them, you'll never go back. They're unbelievably efficient.
02/17/2013
misterazor misterazor
Quote:
Originally posted by Chelynn67
It's not something I do a lot but it works. I haven't had much experience with toys before and I saw nipple clips and it got me to thinking. One day I had been on Eden and saw them and wondered if I might have something here, at home that ... More
painful in a good way, i guess! thanks much. if only i could transport myself back to childhood for a moment to swipe a clothes pin from my mother's bucket while she hangs the laundry. you know, i honestly don't know where i would find on nowadays. how very different the world is now.
02/18/2013
misterazor misterazor
Quote:
Originally posted by Chilipepper
Cuticle Trimmer

Besides trimming cuticles, it also helps in removing sticky tags from items, scraps stuff off the surface of small items, acts as an emergency toothpick (I know, a bit TMI), paper cutter, pen head cleaner, informal hole punch, ... More
it's funny how often i, too, have used this tool when it's at hand. being a man, i don't have one typicaly...but, every time i've seen one lying about, i've used it for one thing or another. i guess what' i'm saying is...good one!
02/18/2013
misterazor misterazor
Quote:
Originally posted by palindromic
Carabiners! They allow me to attach my water bottle to my bag and are just useful in general.
i used to have one clipped around the gearshift of my car. the day i threw it out...was the day i wished i hadn't.
02/18/2013
Geogeo Geogeo
Quote:
Originally posted by misterazor
what item do you use all of the time that makes your life better. i don't mean your phone or computer. i mean...for me, a rack on my bike allows me to carry books and computer when i ride to the coffee shop, and without needing to wear a ... More
my snowcone machine has made my life a million times better
02/18/2013
misterazor misterazor
Quote:
Originally posted by Ellenoir
Tote bags for grocery shopping. Once you get into the habit of using them, you'll never go back. They're unbelievably efficient.
instead of a cart or basket? i'm assuming that you buy only a few things at a time? we use the recycle bags so that plastic bags are not needed...is that what you mean?..or just have a tote bag over your arm as you shop?

i wanna know details so that i can try it out.
02/18/2013
Ellenoir Ellenoir
Quote:
Originally posted by misterazor
instead of a cart or basket? i'm assuming that you buy only a few things at a time? we use the recycle bags so that plastic bags are not needed...is that what you mean?..or just have a tote bag over your arm as you shop?

i wanna know ... More
For transporting groceries from the store to one's home. I don't have a car so I don't often get too many things at once. But it's still very convenient if you have a car so that there's not several trips from the car to the house. Especially if you live in an apartment complex where that can get tiresome quickly.
02/18/2013
Total posts: 11
Unique posters: 6