What was your favorite 80s movie?

  • 2015 New Year Shipping
  • 15% OFF sitewide — Code: ENJOY15

What was your favorite 80s movie?

Wicked Wahine Wicked Wahine
If you have a favorite 80's movie, please, go ahead & mention it! If you can't narrow it down, mention all the ones you want!

And if you thought they all sucked, please, keep it to yourself, ha ha! just kidding!
05/17/2013
  • 50% Off on Silicone and Glass Products
  • Save 40% with New Year Sale
  • New Year Sale – Save 80%
  • Save 50% on Gift Set For Couples!
  • Save 50% on Gift Set For Her!
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
eri86 eri86
Breakfast club.
05/17/2013
Zombirella Zombirella
Well I was too young then, but The Breakfast Club and Sixteen Candles. They never get old.
05/17/2013
GONE! GONE!
All the 80s horror movies. It was a great decade for horror.
05/17/2013
Wicked Wahine Wicked Wahine
Quote:
Originally posted by Zombirella
Well I was too young then, but The Breakfast Club and Sixteen Candles. They never get old.
Gosh, surprising-ish to hear that you were too young back then, I was already in high school. Sometimes I forget our age differences! Those are the two that popped into my head.

@ Gold Lion, I didn't know that!
05/17/2013
mpfm mpfm
The Princess Bride has always been one of my favorites.
05/17/2013
ViVix ViVix
Quote:
Originally posted by Wicked Wahine
If you have a favorite 80's movie, please, go ahead & mention it! If you can't narrow it down, mention all the ones you want!

And if you thought they all sucked, please, keep it to yourself, ha ha! just kidding!
I was born in '89. :/
05/17/2013
Chilipepper Chilipepper
Labyrinth. David Bowie as the Goblin King started puberty in me in the third grade.
05/17/2013
sunkissedJess sunkissedJess
I'm obsessed with 80's movies. Dirty Dancing, Ferris Buller's Day Off, Look Who's Talking, Back to the Future, E.T, Can't Buy Me Love, Sixteen Candles, The Breakfast Club, Footloose.. I could go on and on. 80's movies are by far my favorite! I own a lot, and I watch them often. Some of these were made before I was born, but I love them.
05/17/2013
padmeamidala padmeamidala
Quote:
Originally posted by Wicked Wahine
If you have a favorite 80's movie, please, go ahead & mention it! If you can't narrow it down, mention all the ones you want!

And if you thought they all sucked, please, keep it to yourself, ha ha! just kidding!
Pretty in pink! I also love the Breakfast club too! True classics of the 80's!
05/17/2013
Chilipepper Chilipepper
Quote:
Originally posted by Chilipepper
Labyrinth. David Bowie as the Goblin King started puberty in me in the third grade.
Oh, I forgot Goonies and The Blues Brothers.
05/17/2013
Vanille Vanille
Look Who's Talking, E.T., Goonies, Labyrinth and Dirty Dancing.
05/17/2013
Kallina Kallina
I think The Breakfast Club is my favorite of those listed here. That said, I love almost all the movies that have been mentioned. Another one I love is Legend with Tom Cruise. That is a great fantasy flick. Tim Curry is outstanding.
05/17/2013
leanright69 leanright69
Princes Bride is the #1 by far. Fist Times at Ridgemont High is in the top 5.
05/17/2013
sunkissedJess sunkissedJess
Quote:
Originally posted by Kallina
I think The Breakfast Club is my favorite of those listed here. That said, I love almost all the movies that have been mentioned. Another one I love is Legend with Tom Cruise. That is a great fantasy flick. Tim Curry is outstanding.
Speaking of Tom Cruise, Cocktails is another favorite movie of mine. Ha, there are wayyy too many movies in the 80s that I just love.
05/17/2013
KinkyKatieJames KinkyKatieJames
I wasn't actually born yet, but I love Big.
05/17/2013
requiem dreams requiem dreams
Some kind of wonderful
05/17/2013
Kallina Kallina
Quote:
Originally posted by sunkissedJess
Speaking of Tom Cruise, Cocktails is another favorite movie of mine. Ha, there are wayyy too many movies in the 80s that I just love.
Ha! I have a fondness for Cocktails too! Also, I forgot about Fast Times. That's a fave of mine too.


Stacy: When a guy has an orgasm, how much comes out?
Linda: A quart or so.
~Fast Times at Ridgemont High
05/17/2013
rosythorn rosythorn
Princess Bride or Return of the Jedi!
05/17/2013
Wicked Wahine Wicked Wahine
I'm glad to see a lot of the movies that I liked being mentioned! There were a lot of goods ones! I really liked 16 Candles, et al. & Princess Bride, they always come to mind when I think of the 80's.
05/17/2013
PeaceToTheMiddleEast PeaceToTheMiddleEast
Quote:
Originally posted by GONE!
All the 80s horror movies. It was a great decade for horror.
I agree I love all the horror from the 80s it was the best.
05/17/2013
Zombirella Zombirella
Quote:
Originally posted by sunkissedJess
I'm obsessed with 80's movies. Dirty Dancing, Ferris Buller's Day Off, Look Who's Talking, Back to the Future, E.T, Can't Buy Me Love, Sixteen Candles, The Breakfast Club, Footloose.. I could go on and on. 80's movies are by ...
Now ET, I do remember seeing as kid! I was just too young to see and understand the two that I fell in love with in high school that I mentioned.
05/17/2013
Zombirella Zombirella
Quote:
Originally posted by Chilipepper
Oh, I forgot Goonies and The Blues Brothers.
Ahhh! LOVE The Goonies!
05/17/2013
sunkissedJess sunkissedJess
Quote:
Originally posted by Zombirella
Ahhh! LOVE The Goonies!
I've actually never seen The Goonies or Fast Times at Ridgemont High. I'll have to check those out.
05/18/2013
Beautiful-Disaster Beautiful-Disaster
The Lost Boys. I think that was made in the late 80s, right? 1987 maybe? Anywho, I LOVED IT!
05/18/2013
Zombirella Zombirella
Quote:
Originally posted by sunkissedJess
I've actually never seen The Goonies or Fast Times at Ridgemont High. I'll have to check those out.
I like Fast Times as well, it's funny. Yes, you have to see them!
05/18/2013
Zombirella Zombirella
I liked the Gremlins, I remember seeing it when I was little. It was already after the 80's, early 90's when I saw these, but I loved Indiana Jones. Was scared to death I was going to get sucked into the TV thanks for Poltergeist. Honey I Shrunk the Kids, The Great Outdoors, Uncle Buck, Harry and the Hendersons, Christmas Vacation. I had totally forgotten those!
05/18/2013
TrulyLena TrulyLena
Fast Times is a good one! Scarface is my favorite movie of the 80s.
05/18/2013
Total posts: 28
Unique posters: 18