What would you do?

Jade Jade
Ok so what would you do if this happened to you?

I just decided to start reviewing sex toys I made up a different blog to do this on. But still fed it into my Twitter feed, but I forgot my twitter is synced with my myspace... where my mother in law can read it. She's a total prude when it come to anything sex. I unsynced the stupid thing but now I'm a little worried she's seen the reviews, oh and a post about having morning sex with the hubby (it's an adult blog and I'm not ashamed of my sexuality. Honestly I wouldn't be upset if it was any one else, but you guys don't know my MIL. She hasn't said anything, but I'm still a little freaked.

Seriously what would you do?

PS yes I know my grammar is horrendous but I'm stressed.
03/03/2010
  • Add More Pleasure to Your Collection! Buy 1 Vibe, Get 1 FREE
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Better Price - Save 40%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
NuMe NuMe
I think if she hasn't said anything, I would just leave it alone. And stop worrying. If worse comes to worse, just tell her to mind her own business. She has no business in your's or your husband's sex lives.
03/03/2010
Heather Heather
Quote:
Originally posted by NuMe
I think if she hasn't said anything, I would just leave it alone. And stop worrying. If worse comes to worse, just tell her to mind her own business. She has no business in your's or your husband's sex lives.
100% agree.
03/03/2010
Jade Jade
Yeah you're right, but it doesn't make me feel less stupid for not remembering the feed.

Thanks
03/03/2010
NuMe NuMe
Quote:
Originally posted by Jade
Yeah you're right, but it doesn't make me feel less stupid for not remembering the feed.

Thanks
I know. But don't kick yourself too hard.
03/03/2010
Jade Jade
Well I guess I could look at it this way, maybe she learned something.
03/03/2010
SexyTigerX SexyTigerX
Quote:
Originally posted by NuMe
I think if she hasn't said anything, I would just leave it alone. And stop worrying. If worse comes to worse, just tell her to mind her own business. She has no business in your's or your husband's sex lives.
I'm with Newme on this also.

I was always worried my mother will find out. Then I decided to go ahead and tell her, I wish I'd have keep my mouth shut. Ya know they just don't get it!

Anyway, lesson learned.
03/03/2010
Jade Jade
Quote:
Originally posted by SexyTigerX
I'm with Newme on this also.

I was always worried my mother will find out. Then I decided to go ahead and tell her, I wish I'd have keep my mouth shut. Ya know they just don't get it!

Anyway, lesson learned.
Thanks Crystal. My mom is a lot more opened minded so I wouldn't have cared if she found out. My MIL on the other hand is not, when it comes to sex she's like it doesn't exist. Ya know? You don't talk about it, especially with strangers. Babies are brought by the stork. God if she knew I'd already had the where babies come from talk with my six year old, she'd hit the roof.
03/03/2010
♥ Amanda ♥ ♥ Amanda ♥
Quote:
Originally posted by Jade
Ok so what would you do if this happened to you?

I just decided to start reviewing sex toys I made up a different blog to do this on. But still fed it into my Twitter feed, but I forgot my twitter is synced with my myspace... where my mother ... More
Yeah don't worry. If she has seen it, I doubt she will bring it up. And she may seem to be prude to you, and a freak in private. Ya never know. I would not stress. If she saw, then she saw it. It's done. You can not change it. I would just work on not being weird around her. Try to act normal?
03/03/2010
Splendwhore Splendwhore
That would have been a huge problem for me, as I'm right now having to live with my soon to be MIL!! Not by choice, of course.. she offered to take us in after a medical emergency. We'll be moving out later this year after all our bills are taken care of, and we settle this lawsuit.

However, in your situation, I'd say don't stress it. If she did see it (which I doubt) she'd probably be too embarrassed to ever say anything to you. If she does choose to comment, let her know, politely, that it's truly none of her business. That's your personal life, and she has no room to remark or judge. Just my opinion.
03/03/2010
SexyTigerX SexyTigerX
Quote:
Originally posted by Jade
Thanks Crystal. My mom is a lot more opened minded so I wouldn't have cared if she found out. My MIL on the other hand is not, when it comes to sex she's like it doesn't exist. Ya know? You don't talk about it, especially with ... More
My MIL is a lot let that.

Good luck, I hope she didn't see it. Let us know.
03/03/2010
Jade Jade
AKAme- You might be right but I don't want to think about that. Um weird is my normal or so they tell me

Splend- Yikes, been there done that. Best of luck. You're probably right, Thanks.
03/03/2010
Jade Jade
Quote:
Originally posted by SexyTigerX
My MIL is a lot let that.

Good luck, I hope she didn't see it. Let us know.
Well she's taking me to the vet tomorrow so we'll know then.
03/03/2010
Adriana Ravenlust Adriana Ravenlust
If you can delete those updates, I would just in case she didn't see them.
03/03/2010
Sammi Sammi
I definitely wouldn't bring it up
03/03/2010
ToyGeek ToyGeek
Well, it's not the right answer, but what I'd actually do? I'd probably make up a lie about someone else having my preferred screen name already on twitter, and that causing confusion when I was setting up the feed.
03/03/2010
Jade Jade
Adriana- That was the first thing I did.

Sammi- Oh no, not going to do that.

ToyGeek- I thought about saying my account got hacked, but I'm to honest.


Update: I talked to her yesterday and she didn't act weird or anything so I'm guessing she didn't see them.
03/05/2010
SexyTigerX SexyTigerX
Quote:
Originally posted by Jade
Adriana- That was the first thing I did.

Sammi- Oh no, not going to do that.

ToyGeek- I thought about saying my account got hacked, but I'm to honest.


Update: I talked to her yesterday and she didn't act weird or ... More
Good, I was thinking about you, wondering what happened.

Glad she its working out so far, hope it stays that way!
03/05/2010
Jade Jade
Quote:
Originally posted by SexyTigerX
Good, I was thinking about you, wondering what happened.

Glad she its working out so far, hope it stays that way!
Aww, Thanks Crystal. So do I.
03/05/2010
LikeSunshineDust LikeSunshineDust
People talking about psycho in-laws makes me so grateful that I have 2 sets of amazing future in-laws (guy's parents are split and remarried).
03/05/2010
SexyTigerX SexyTigerX
Quote:
Originally posted by LikeSunshineDust
People talking about psycho in-laws makes me so grateful that I have 2 sets of amazing future in-laws (guy's parents are split and remarried).
Advice----Always always keep them happy, even if you have to kiss a little ass to stay in their good graces.lol
03/05/2010
Liz2 Liz2
I am somewhat paranoid by by my online postings. I opened a Face Book account but never did much with it. Overall, there is too much interconnectedness.
By your MIL's behavior, she probably didn't see it. She sounds like that if she did, you would know.
Also by her searching, perhaps she wants to be educated. Good luck!
03/05/2010
Jade Jade
Quote:
Originally posted by LikeSunshineDust
People talking about psycho in-laws makes me so grateful that I have 2 sets of amazing future in-laws (guy's parents are split and remarried).
You're lucky. Over all my in-laws aren't to bad. I like my FIL and my MIL is okay most the time she's just got a few quirks that drive me a little crazy now and then.
03/05/2010
Jade Jade
Quote:
Originally posted by Liz2
I am somewhat paranoid by by my online postings. I opened a Face Book account but never did much with it. Overall, there is too much interconnectedness.
By your MIL's behavior, she probably didn't see it. She sounds like that if she did, ... More
It's supposed to make life easier, having everything interconnected. Some times it does some times it doesn't, and you really have to watch what and where you post. Which I just found out first hand.
03/05/2010
Total posts: 24
Unique posters: 11