Who is sexier, drummers of guitar players?

Lucky21 Lucky21
So my bandmates and I were sitting around talking this weekend about who's sexier, guitar players or drummers, and I thought I would pose this question to you guys... so, what do you think? Does gender matter?
08/15/2011
  • Buy 1 Toy Get 1 FREE
  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price - Save 40%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
AngelvMaynard AngelvMaynard
Quote:
Originally posted by Lucky21
So my bandmates and I were sitting around talking this weekend about who's sexier, guitar players or drummers, and I thought I would pose this question to you guys... so, what do you think? Does gender matter?
Guitar players!
08/15/2011
Ansley Ansley
Drummers. Have you seen the pads of guitar players' fingers? They're calloused and rough. No touchy! Besides, I think it takes more skill to be a percussionist than it does to play a guitar.
08/15/2011
AngelvMaynard AngelvMaynard
Quote:
Originally posted by Ansley
Drummers. Have you seen the pads of guitar players' fingers? They're calloused and rough. No touchy! Besides, I think it takes more skill to be a percussionist than it does to play a guitar.
I've dated them and I married one! rough fingers have their benefits too! Hahaha!
08/15/2011
Ivy Wilde Ivy Wilde
Drummers! They've got better rhythm.
08/15/2011
Ansley Ansley
Quote:
Originally posted by AngelvMaynard
I've dated them and I married one! rough fingers have their benefits too! Hahaha!
Hahaha I'm tactile sensitive. I can feel the slightest bump, hang-nail or torn piece of skin and I will attack it to remove it.
08/15/2011
Dawn (Lilac Distraction) Dawn (Lilac Distraction)
Bass players.

For some reason, that's what I always go for.
08/15/2011
KaraSutra KaraSutra
Drummers - I married one!
08/15/2011
GravyCakes GravyCakes
piano! i know that's not a choice, but yea.
08/15/2011
Rossie Rossie
Drummers -- I always think they're cool and sexy!
08/15/2011
ImABarbieGirl ImABarbieGirl
Quote:
Originally posted by Lucky21
So my bandmates and I were sitting around talking this weekend about who's sexier, guitar players or drummers, and I thought I would pose this question to you guys... so, what do you think? Does gender matter?
I think it depends on the band, it depends on the guys looks... For example, Pete Wentz (guitar) is hot to me, but so is Travis Barker (drums). Sooo, yea.
08/15/2011
hjtee hjtee
Bass players, then drummers.
08/16/2011
catgirl9 catgirl9
Quote:
Originally posted by ImABarbieGirl
I think it depends on the band, it depends on the guys looks... For example, Pete Wentz (guitar) is hot to me, but so is Travis Barker (drums). Sooo, yea.
^ I agree that it depends. Sometimes, the guitarist is sexier, and other times the drummer. Just depends. Sometimes it's a tie...Dave Grohl/Taylor Hawkins; completely different but equally hot. Typically though, I think the guitarist is sexier because it amazes me how they can move their fingers and make such incredible music.
08/16/2011
js250 js250
My husband playing the guitar!!! Without a shirt, serious muscles to drool over, and playing a sexy song just for me!! Damn, getting turned on just thinking about it, guess I will have to ask him to play for me!!
08/17/2011
Airen Wolf Airen Wolf
Quote:
Originally posted by Lucky21
So my bandmates and I were sitting around talking this weekend about who's sexier, guitar players or drummers, and I thought I would pose this question to you guys... so, what do you think? Does gender matter?
guitar players
08/17/2011
Kim! Kim!
Guitar players.
They just seem to do it for me more often.
08/17/2011
Shellz31 Shellz31
I have to go for male drummers!
08/17/2011
wetone123 wetone123
I always fall for the singers/lead vocalists!
08/17/2011
Total posts: 18
Unique posters: 16