I like quite a few things about it..
1. I've learned quite a few things in the short amount of time being here by just reading some of the threads and comments
2. I have connected with some people on the forum and I think there is potential for friendship blossoming (I'm still pretty new so havent had time to develop friendships yet.. except my mentor. shes my BFF).
3. You get others points of view on subjects which you may not have thought about or considered otherwise.
4. most people seem really nice and are helpful and supportive
5. my questions, whether they are freaky or not, get answered.
5. there is a true sense of community on the forums here IMO
6. For the most part, there is really not much judgement and thats important for a "sex" forum
One thing which can be considered bad though is that I'd prefer reading people's threads then read my college text book when I am supposed to. I am slighty addicted to reading what others have to say and adding my comments every so often lol