would u consider adoption?

lalyy lalyy
lalyy
Related to: 
would u consider adoption?
07/23/2012
  • Save 60% on Spooktacular Kits  - 3 item set
  • Wicked Treats - Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    • Eden leather blindfold
    • Flaming amour silicone pearl bunny
    • Eden's glass ben wa balls
    Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    Expires on Oct, 31 at 3am ET Terms

  • Ghost Bride - Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    • Casper
    • Leather strap rider
    • Simple Clamps
    Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    Expires on Oct, 31 at 3am ET Terms

  • Black Magic - Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    • Eden Beaded Clamps
    • Heart Silicone Beads
    • Onyx
    Black Magic - Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    Expires on Oct, 31 at 3am ET Terms

  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Mwar Mwar
Yes. If I have the time and resources, I will in addition to biological children.
07/23/2012
Claire-Bear Claire-Bear
If I ever wanted children, this is definitely the route I'd go.
07/23/2012
Peggi Peggi
Absolutely. I was adopted and I lived a wonderful life, and I'd love to do the same for another child!
07/23/2012
Loriandhubby Loriandhubby
Oh yes. Unfortantly, our resourse would never allow us.
07/23/2012
GenderSexplorations GenderSexplorations
There are so many kids in the world who need good homes, so yeah, definitely.
07/23/2012
Beck Beck
I would, but only if I needed to adopt a family member. We don't have the funds to be able to adopt a child otherwise. I would be open to adoption if our funds would allow it. But there is no way would ever be approved.
07/23/2012
Michele Michele
Yes, if I had the resources I would.
07/23/2012
richsam richsam
Quote:
Originally posted by lalyy
would u consider adoption?
yes
07/23/2012
hyacinthgirl hyacinthgirl
Absolutely. It's probably the only way I'll be able to have my own children, because a chosen child would be just as much mine as a birthed child.
07/23/2012
Zombirella Zombirella
Of course! If I wasn't able to have one of my own I would certainly adopt one. I want to be a mother one way or another!
07/24/2012
lalyy lalyy
Quote:
Originally posted by Mwar
Yes. If I have the time and resources, I will in addition to biological children.
wohoo (:
07/24/2012
lalyy lalyy
Quote:
Originally posted by Zombirella
Of course! If I wasn't able to have one of my own I would certainly adopt one. I want to be a mother one way or another!
thats sweet =]
07/24/2012
lalyy lalyy
Quote:
Originally posted by hyacinthgirl
Absolutely. It's probably the only way I'll be able to have my own children, because a chosen child would be just as much mine as a birthed child.
yea true
07/24/2012
lalyy lalyy
Quote:
Originally posted by GenderSexplorations
There are so many kids in the world who need good homes, so yeah, definitely.
yea they do
07/24/2012
lalyy lalyy
Quote:
Originally posted by Michele
Yes, if I had the resources I would.
there are so many o.0
07/24/2012
lalyy lalyy
Quote:
Originally posted by Beck
I would, but only if I needed to adopt a family member. We don't have the funds to be able to adopt a child otherwise. I would be open to adoption if our funds would allow it. But there is no way would ever be approved.
they pay u monthly for the adopted child. but its not much.
07/24/2012
lalyy lalyy
Quote:
Originally posted by Claire-Bear
If I ever wanted children, this is definitely the route I'd go.
lol. ik im stuck in between wanting children ._.
07/24/2012
lalyy lalyy
Quote:
Originally posted by Loriandhubby
Oh yes. Unfortantly, our resourse would never allow us.
oh :/
07/24/2012
lalyy lalyy
Quote:
Originally posted by Peggi
Absolutely. I was adopted and I lived a wonderful life, and I'd love to do the same for another child!
aw =] im glad to hear that
07/24/2012
lalyy lalyy
Quote:
Originally posted by richsam
yes
okay (:
07/24/2012
Nirelan Nirelan
For sure! !!
07/24/2012
Nirelan Nirelan
Quote:
Originally posted by lalyy
they pay u monthly for the adopted child. but its not much.
This is true My friend has adopted 4 children now that all of hers are all grown.
07/24/2012
Total posts: 23
Unique posters: 12