x-mas gift 4 the hubby (help!!!)

  • Get a FREE Bullet with Orders $59+

x-mas gift 4 the hubby (help!!!)

mandaj mandaj
what do u men like to recieve as gifts??? I know Ive been with my husband for a bit now but he still is soooo hard to surprise and buy for. i need ur opinions and suggestions!!!!!! and lady i need ur in put too lol
12/03/2011
  • Buy 1 Toy, Get 1 FREE
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • Pick Any 2 E-Stim Toys, Get 60% Off A Kit
  • Stock Up On Gifts! Save 80%. Limited Quantity
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
AndroAngel AndroAngel
It's a matter of what he likes. Try asking: "What does this man like?" instead of asking what men like. So what types of things does he talk about? What does he like?
12/03/2011
mandaj mandaj
well his restoring some 80 model cutless lol and his tools got stolen not long ago out of a house we was fixing up....so tht might be a maybe. he has mention a new razor/shaving kit...but would tht make for a good gift? im at a lost this yr for him
12/03/2011
Alan & Michele Alan & Michele
Quote:
Originally posted by mandaj
well his restoring some 80 model cutless lol and his tools got stolen not long ago out of a house we was fixing up....so tht might be a maybe. he has mention a new razor/shaving kit...but would tht make for a good gift? im at a lost this yr for him
With Alan, if he mentions anything more than once then it would be a good gift. I think you're on the right track with the tools if he's restoring a car though. Just remember to buy a both standard and metric sized wrenches and sockets since it's an 80's car. The U.S. was converting to metric during those years, so usually the engine parts will need standard and the interior and sometimes body pars will need metric. My dad is an avid "old car restorer", so those tidbits of info are unavoidable for me...LOL!

~M
12/04/2011
mandaj mandaj
Quote:
Originally posted by Alan & Michele
With Alan, if he mentions anything more than once then it would be a good gift. I think you're on the right track with the tools if he's restoring a car though. Just remember to buy a both standard and metric sized wrenches and sockets since ...
THANK U!!!! i think he will a like a better tool set thank the one he had. and i had no idea and the standard and metric?/!! thts something i can get and say see i know what im doing lol
12/04/2011
Alan & Michele Alan & Michele
Quote:
Originally posted by mandaj
THANK U!!!! i think he will a like a better tool set thank the one he had. and i had no idea and the standard and metric?/!! thts something i can get and say see i know what im doing lol
An extra tip then--- if you can, get Craftsman brand. They're really tough, and come with an awesome warranty

~M
12/05/2011
Total posts: 6
Unique posters: 3