How Do You Display Pictures On Your Post?

THUMPER THUMPER
I've seen other polls and discussions and pictures of the toy(s) in question were shown. I tried to make a poll and posted the link but it doesn't look like the pictures are there. How do I go about doing that? Thanks!
03/15/2011
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Better Price - Save 40%
  • Try a luxury harness with a dildo and save 45% on a kit!
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
DeliciousSurprise DeliciousSurprise
You can embed photos in posts (and I would assume polls) like so:

Step 1: find a photo
Step 2: type in { img | link }
Step 3: remove all the spaces and replace { } with square brackets.
Step 4: hit post and admire.

like this: { img | ht tp://link ent/uploads/2010/10/ba by-bunny.jpg }

gives you this:

03/15/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Well at the top right of each text box (like the one you'd be typing in), there's a little thing called "Links & Formatting" with a little pink "i" next to it. If you hover your mouse over that "i", it'll give you the directions.

However they're pretty easy. You would write it out just like this, only remove the spaces and quotation marks. The direct link to the image is what goes where the link would be.

"[" img "|" link "|" name of picture "]"

I hope that helps some
03/15/2011
DeliciousSurprise DeliciousSurprise
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
Well at the top right of each text box (like the one you'd be typing in), there's a little thing called "Links & Formatting" with a little pink "i" next to it. If you hover your mouse over that "i", ... More
I could NOT figure out how to make the brackets work.
03/15/2011
THUMPER THUMPER
thank you both for getting back to me so quickly? One more question - what about the little boxes to the right of some polls that show comparison photos? Is that done the same way?
03/15/2011
THUMPER THUMPER
Quote:
Originally posted by DeliciousSurprise
You can embed photos in posts (and I would assume polls) like so:

Step 1: find a photo
Step 2: type in { img | link }
Step 3: remove all the spaces and replace { } with square brackets.
Step 4: hit post and admire.

like this: ... More
by the way, this picture is too freakin cute
03/15/2011
DeliciousSurprise DeliciousSurprise
Quote:
Originally posted by THUMPER
thank you both for getting back to me so quickly? One more question - what about the little boxes to the right of some polls that show comparison photos? Is that done the same way?
Those are comparative discussions; it's a type of thread you can start rather than a discussion OR a poll.
03/15/2011
THUMPER THUMPER
Quote:
Originally posted by DeliciousSurprise
Those are comparative discussions; it's a type of thread you can start rather than a discussion OR a poll.
ooooooooohhhh, thank you!
03/15/2011
THUMPER THUMPER
Quote:
Originally posted by DeliciousSurprise
Those are comparative discussions; it's a type of thread you can start rather than a discussion OR a poll.
Thanks for your patience..I feel like a dingbat. One last question, I promise! Is there any way to delete a post? I made a poll but it looks rediculous so I made a comparitive discussion (which is what I intended). Now I'd like to delet the poll if possible.
03/15/2011
DeliciousSurprise DeliciousSurprise
Quote:
Originally posted by THUMPER
Thanks for your patience..I feel like a dingbat. One last question, I promise! Is there any way to delete a post? I made a poll but it looks rediculous so I made a comparitive discussion (which is what I intended). Now I'd like to delet the ... More
Don't feel like a dingbat! I like helping No, you cannot delete posts or threads, but you can post a link on the first thread and ask people to go vote in your other thread and NOT comment on the original.

If there's no activity on the thread, it'll go farther down on the list and effectively disappear.
03/15/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by DeliciousSurprise
I could NOT figure out how to make the brackets work.
They auto format I think
03/15/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by DeliciousSurprise
Don't feel like a dingbat! I like helping No, you cannot delete posts or threads, but you can post a link on the first thread and ask people to go vote in your other thread and NOT comment on the original.

If there's no activity on ... More
Took the words right outta my fingers
03/15/2011
THUMPER THUMPER
Thank you both so much! Have a fantatic night!
03/15/2011
danellejohns danellejohns
Quote:
Originally posted by DeliciousSurprise
You can embed photos in posts (and I would assume polls) like so:

Step 1: find a photo
Step 2: type in { img | link }
Step 3: remove all the spaces and replace { } with square brackets.
Step 4: hit post and admire.

like this: ... More
Oh good lord, THAT is Adorable!!!!! I want the bunny
03/15/2011
Teacookie Teacookie
Philly is the Grey stripped. I've had him since I was 10 years old and he was born in my bedroom closet. He was the runt of the batch and almost died 2 times. Once before we figured out their mom could not feed them and the second time when his siblings pushed him out into the cold. Later when he was over a year old he decided to eat 1 and a half amaryllis leaves and had to take him to the emergency room. Since he's 18 and he was all by himslef in my home for about 2 years I decided to get him a buddy. Spice is about a year old and she keeps him and his sister running around. Should give them a few more added years to their life from all the excercise. hmmm not working on post will try a bit more
03/30/2012
Teacookie Teacookie

03/30/2012
CindyH CindyH
i don't know how to do it my daughters does it for me
03/30/2012
Teacookie Teacookie
link][img]link[/img][/url]" alt="">testing blinkies
03/30/2012
PeaceToTheMiddleEast PeaceToTheMiddleEast
Your not alone it took me a bit before I figured out how to do it myself.

03/30/2012
Total posts: 19
Unique posters: 7