Surprise!

DreamWolf DreamWolf
What was the greatest, biggest, most fantastic surprise ever on this site for you? (Like hearing about something amazing, catching some good deals, or finding out about something you hadn't known before, and you were happy as hell when you did... )
01/25/2012
  • Weekly Special; Buy 1 Vibe, get 1 FREE
  • Save 15% on Luxury Brands
  • Annual Clearance - Save 30%
  • Buy Cascade vibe and save 50% on lubricants!
  • Save 20% on self-lubricating Cascade vibe and sleeve kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
js250 js250
Being able to choose a 150.00 item for reaching my 100th review milestone.
01/26/2012
DreamWolf DreamWolf
Quote:
Originally posted by js250
Being able to choose a 150.00 item for reaching my 100th review milestone.
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwww!!!
01/27/2012
SMichelle SMichelle
Js250, what a surprise that must've been! It's certainly one that you earned.

For me, I'm always surprised when I get my first choice for a review item.
01/27/2012
unfulfilled unfulfilled
My biggest surprise was when at Christmas time when we were playing secret santa a couple of friends on here gifted me some really cool items that were on my wishlist along with my secret santa. That was a great surprise and I thank them very much.
01/27/2012
Jesse-in-TX Jesse-in-TX
my biggest surprise so far is that I don't get e-mail notifications for replies to my posts...only for personal messages, lol...
I haven't been here that long yet so there is a lot more potential for shock as days go by.
01/27/2012
Jul!a Jul!a
I think getting things from people other than my Secret Santa for Christmas was the coolest surprise so far.
01/27/2012
MamaDivine MamaDivine
No "biggest and best" surprises here for me as far as anything that I've scored on yet. But I really LOVE their deals! The sales are great and I love the free shipping and free gift with every order .
01/30/2012
Master DarkWolf Master DarkWolf
The good deals I assume...
03/05/2012
Woman China Woman China
My biggest surprise and having one of my stories in the Community Chronicles!!!! And having an erotic story of mine to be published in a book put out by EdenFantasys.

THIS is the most amazing news for me!!!

Then double points week!!!
03/05/2012
PeaceToTheMiddleEast PeaceToTheMiddleEast
My biggest surprise was getting chosen for a push assignment and today for my 2nd one. Even tho everything on here surprises me.
03/05/2012
Ansley Ansley
Quote:
Originally posted by Jesse-in-TX
my biggest surprise so far is that I don't get e-mail notifications for replies to my posts...only for personal messages, lol...
I haven't been here that long yet so there is a lot more potential for shock as days go by.
Hahaha, setting alerts solves that problem! You will be notified whenever someone makes a reply on a thread you started or just one that you really wanted to keep track of. You can also see what's going on by clicking on the "My Discussions" tab at the top of the section where the forum actually starts. The lightbulbs show you how many comments have since been made. To set alerts, just look for the gold bell at the top of a page or near an item description.
03/05/2012
pitona pitona
Quote:
Originally posted by DreamWolf
What was the greatest, biggest, most fantastic surprise ever on this site for you? (Like hearing about something amazing, catching some good deals, or finding out about something you hadn't known before, and you were happy as hell when you did... )
finding out their (EF) swing sets can hold big girls.
04/13/2012
vanilla&chocolate vanilla&chocolate
Finding out all of the opportunities to earn points, and realizing that if I attempt to earn them everyday, I can get some fun, decadent goodies!
04/15/2012
Geogeo Geogeo
Quote:
Originally posted by js250
Being able to choose a 150.00 item for reaching my 100th review milestone.
Wow! That's awesome; didn't even know they did that!
04/15/2012
Geogeo Geogeo
Quote:
Originally posted by Woman China
My biggest surprise and having one of my stories in the Community Chronicles!!!! And having an erotic story of mine to be published in a book put out by EdenFantasys.

THIS is the most amazing news for me!!!

Then double points week!!! ... More
Congrats! (And I never knew of double points week!)

My biggest surprise: Learning about everyone else's surprises right now! So many bonuses I never heard of!
04/15/2012
Total posts: 16
Unique posters: 14