Welcome to the Search Option

Chilipepper Chilipepper
Hello, everyone!

I know how we're all enthused about the double-points this weekend, but we're having a plethora of new posts about old subjects every couple of minutes, causing other discussions to be shoved to page ten within a matter of hours.

The search option can also be used to search old posts on the forums. When you enter a keyword or phrase into the search box at the top of the page from the forums, you will be directed right to a page of results from the forums. The keywords will not only appear in the titles, but will also be listed in threads that have that word. You will find that whatever you ask has been asked before, and it gives other new members a chance to see what older or no-longer-active members had once said about a subject.

I'm glad to see so much new blood around here, though.
03/13/2011
  • Add More Pleasure to Your Collection! Buy 1 Vibe, Get 1 FREE
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Better Price - Save 40%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
I was just thinking about doing a post just like this.

THANK YOU Chilipepper.
03/13/2011
DeliciousSurprise DeliciousSurprise
I keep telling people that threads like theirs already exist but I don't think they even return to their threads.
03/13/2011
Chilipepper Chilipepper
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
I was just thinking about doing a post just like this.

THANK YOU Chilipepper.
Eh, just kinda tired of having to backtrack ten pages to find out what happened just eight hours ago.
03/13/2011
Darling Jen Darling Jen
Quote:
Originally posted by DeliciousSurprise
I keep telling people that threads like theirs already exist but I don't think they even return to their threads.
Well, we all know they're not creating new threads for the conversation. But yeah, it gets old fast to have to shift through dozens of empty, useless threads to find any good ones you might have missed.
03/13/2011
pinkzombie pinkzombie
Quote:
Originally posted by Chilipepper
Eh, just kinda tired of having to backtrack ten pages to find out what happened just eight hours ago.
Yes! I feel this way too
03/13/2011
Vaccinium Vaccinium
I'm going to keep bumping this thread.

Thanks, Chilipepper!
03/13/2011
danellejohns danellejohns
Thank you for posting this! You took all the thoughts I had a put them into a nicely worded post.
03/13/2011
UnknownGirl UnknownGirl
The people that this applies to probably are going to read it. Just saying.
03/13/2011
danellejohns danellejohns
Quote:
Originally posted by UnknownGirl
The people that this applies to probably are going to read it. Just saying.
I think that is the point, to have them see it.
03/13/2011
Annemarie Annemarie
Also, in addition to finding older posts, you get 10 points this weekend, due to the double points, for your search!
03/13/2011
Vaccinium Vaccinium
Gotta bump it.
03/13/2011
Lucidity Lucidity
Oooooh, so that's what that bar that says, "Search: Enter keyword" is for!

Nice post
03/13/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
I'll definitely give this thread a bump.
03/13/2011
Vaccinium Vaccinium
Bump.
03/13/2011
newlady newlady
Bump too.
03/13/2011
Red Vinyl Kitty Red Vinyl Kitty
Quote:
Originally posted by danellejohns
I think that is the point, to have them see it.
I think she meant "aren't going to read it."
03/13/2011
markeagleone markeagleone
Quote:
Originally posted by Red Vinyl Kitty
I think she meant "aren't going to read it."
Yes, my wife thought about it after the fact. Maybe adding A-Z in front of the title may have helped in getting those that should be reading it, to actually read it.
03/13/2011
Waterfall Waterfall
Thanks for posting this one, I had been thinking the same thing.
03/13/2011
Alys Alys
Thank you VERY much for this thread! I wholeheartedly agree!!
03/13/2011
BBW Talks Toys BBW Talks Toys
Quote:
Originally posted by markeagleone
Yes, my wife thought about it after the fact. Maybe adding A-Z in front of the title may have helped in getting those that should be reading it, to actually read it.
THAT was funny!

Yes, so many threads and POLLS galore.

I do have two polls, but I didn't post the polls for the points, I posted them for the advice!
03/13/2011
markeagleone markeagleone
Bumping this up, I am sure it is buried by now.
03/14/2011
Alys Alys
*Bump*
03/14/2011
Kindred Kindred
Quote:
Originally posted by markeagleone
Yes, my wife thought about it after the fact. Maybe adding A-Z in front of the title may have helped in getting those that should be reading it, to actually read it.
I was tempted to start a new thread "A-Z Synonyms for Spam" but I figured the irony would be lost on most.
03/14/2011
BBW Talks Toys BBW Talks Toys
Quote:
Originally posted by Kindred
I was tempted to start a new thread "A-Z Synonyms for Spam" but I figured the irony would be lost on most.
Not on me! But... I think we share too much of the same kind of humor!
03/14/2011
Kindred Kindred
At last count, there were 25 A-Z threads...
03/14/2011
Vaccinium Vaccinium
Quote:
Originally posted by Kindred
I was tempted to start a new thread "A-Z Synonyms for Spam" but I figured the irony would be lost on most.
I almost did something similar, but with a wacky name (e.g., A-Z best ways to seduce your in-laws, A-Z top uses for a stick of salami, etc.). I figured that would lure them in and then I could pontificate on all the spamming that has been going on. My only fear is that everyone would have taken my joke thread titles seriously.
03/14/2011
BBW Talks Toys BBW Talks Toys
Quote:
Originally posted by Vaccinium
I almost did something similar, but with a wacky name (e.g., A-Z best ways to seduce your in-laws, A-Z top uses for a stick of salami, etc.). I figured that would lure them in and then I could pontificate on all the spamming that has been going on. ... More
But you could have done the "A-Z Best Places to Have Sex," then the thread post could have been:

STOP SPAMMING OUR FORUMS WITH A-Z GAMES.

Also, please stop making repetitive threads. Please search for a thread topic before you post. Also, please post your threads in the appropriate folder. If you think we don't notice, you'd be wrong.
03/14/2011
DeliciousSurprise DeliciousSurprise
Quote:
Originally posted by BBW Talks Toys
But you could have done the "A-Z Best Places to Have Sex," then the thread post could have been:

STOP SPAMMING OUR FORUMS WITH A-Z GAMES.

Also, please stop making repetitive threads. Please search for a thread topic before ... More
Also, please stop posting identical threads days apart without changing the subject line, poll, or original post.


Also please read the reviews before asking questions like, "Does it work?"
or, "Is it worth the money?"
03/14/2011
BBW Talks Toys BBW Talks Toys
Quote:
Originally posted by DeliciousSurprise
Also, please stop posting identical threads days apart without changing the subject line, poll, or original post.


Also please read the reviews before asking questions like, "Does it work?"
or, "Is it worth the money?"
Issues?
03/14/2011
Total posts: 76
Unique posters: 24