Welcome to the EdenFantasys party...

  • Get a Free Rabbit Vibe with Orders $59+

Welcome to the EdenFantasys party...

Dragon Dragon
Time: Ongoing forever; Always open, always online.
Location: Fantasy hotel. We've reserved the entire building. It's five star and full of luxury. Every room has balconies. Swimming pool, hot tub, sauna, weight room. Several full and complete bars. Restaurants.

Rules: Everyone is invited. Dress as sexual as you want. Nobody has to drink or do anything. Be nice... Be really really nice.

Welcome to the party.
01/10/2009
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Dragon Dragon
DBD made arrangements for life and family. She's running away for a month and has reserved a room at the Fantasy hotel. Started to call friends and tell them it's time to get together.

Her room has a purple comforter. Wanders through the empty halls wondering who will play.
01/10/2009
Dragon Dragon
Lunch served soon. Who wants to join DBD for a drink? I think I'll wear leather mini-skirt and soft sweater. It's time to sit by the fire...
01/10/2009
Peg Peg
We thought we would say hello
01/10/2009
Peg Peg
Quote:
Originally posted by Dragon
Lunch served soon. Who wants to join DBD for a drink? I think I'll wear leather mini-skirt and soft sweater. It's time to sit by the fire...
What are you drinking?
01/10/2009
Dragon Dragon
Quote:
Originally posted by Peg
What are you drinking?
Welcome Peg. (Who's we?) It's early so perhaps only a glass of Merlot or Zinfandel so we can sit and talk. What I really want though is a mint margarita! Strong one- tense this week.
01/10/2009
Not Here Anymore f/k/a Happy Lady Not Here Anymore f/k/a Happy Lady
I vote fantasy hotel is at a non-US tropical island where we can play naked on the beach.
01/10/2009
Dragon Dragon
Quote:
Originally posted by Not Here Anymore f/k/a Happy Lady
I vote fantasy hotel is at a non-US tropical island where we can play naked on the beach.
OK. Let's go to St. Martin. Half French, Half Dutch! The French side has the best food, and wonderful locals. (Dutch has nightclubs and shopping)

St. Martin has many topless beaches and a couple of nude ones. I know one- there are folks there ever year that offer a free rum punch to any woman that removes her entire suit!

DBD is ready to go for a walk on the beach... I have rainbow sarong in hand.

*DBD purrs thoughtfully* And I had the most wonderful night there once..
01/10/2009
Beautiful Dreamer Beautiful Dreamer
Quote:
Originally posted by Dragon
Lunch served soon. Who wants to join DBD for a drink? I think I'll wear leather mini-skirt and soft sweater. It's time to sit by the fire...
I want a sex on the beach. In a coconut. Just because that's the most vacation-y drink I can think of and we have a ton of snow!
01/10/2009
Not Here Anymore f/k/a Happy Lady Not Here Anymore f/k/a Happy Lady
yum. Fresh coconut. Nude beaches + rum punch = fun.
01/10/2009
Airlia Airlia
oooh naked women on a beach, AND I get alcohol. Yes please.
01/10/2009
Dragon Dragon
DBD asks cute naked man with cock ring to pour her friends Sienna, and Happy Lady a drink.

Takes Beautiful Dreamer for a stroll to bar and bars her a "Sex in the Beach" in a coconut. Gets her own margarita, and shot of green creme de menthe to add to it.
01/10/2009
Dragon Dragon
Quote:
Originally posted by Airlia
oooh naked women on a beach, AND I get alcohol. Yes please.
Glad you found you way to the party. Women and men always welcome. No kiddies though or bad behaved dogs!
01/10/2009
Miss KissThis Miss KissThis
I'll have what Beautiful Dreamer is having!
01/10/2009
Peg Peg
Quote:
Originally posted by Dragon
Glad you found you way to the party. Women and men always welcome. No kiddies though or bad behaved dogs!
Glad you said that thought this was a ladies only vacation the way the postings were going.
01/10/2009
Peg Peg
Quote:
Originally posted by Dragon
Welcome Peg. (Who's we?) It's early so perhaps only a glass of Merlot or Zinfandel so we can sit and talk. What I really want though is a mint margarita! Strong one- tense this week.
Hubby and I, this will be our first vacation with no kids but we did bring toys with us!
01/10/2009
Peg Peg
Quote:
Originally posted by Dragon
Time: Ongoing forever; Always open, always online.
Location: Fantasy hotel. We've reserved the entire building. It's five star and full of luxury. Every room has balconies. Swimming pool, hot tub, sauna, weight room. Several full ...
Do any of the rooms have a swing set up in it? Been dying to try one of those, anyone have any experience with a sex swing?
01/10/2009
Dragon Dragon
Eden is supplying all toys for this free for all.

Peg and her hubby will be testing out the sex swing in room 403 later tonight. I'll make sure to stop by to watch.

Who else likes to watch?

WAIT. I like to play...
01/10/2009
Not Here Anymore f/k/a Happy Lady Not Here Anymore f/k/a Happy Lady
Quote:
Originally posted by Dragon
Eden is supplying all toys for this free for all.

Peg and her hubby will be testing out the sex swing in room 403 later tonight. I'll make sure to stop by to watch.

Who else likes to watch?

WAIT. I like to play...
*raises hand*

I'll show and watch
01/10/2009
Peg Peg
Quote:
Originally posted by Not Here Anymore f/k/a Happy Lady
*raises hand*

I'll show and watch
Much to our surprise the room had no bed but it did have two swings set up; one suspended from the ceiling and the other one is attached to a stand. Also was a welcome basket from our host DBD filled with an assortment of lubes, condoms, and what appears to be some products from Outlaw Leather. DBD you are such a sweet host

We'll make sure the door is open for you...
01/10/2009
Peg Peg
Quote:
Originally posted by Dragon
Eden is supplying all toys for this free for all.

Peg and her hubby will be testing out the sex swing in room 403 later tonight. I'll make sure to stop by to watch.

Who else likes to watch?

WAIT. I like to play...
So how do you play and who with?
01/10/2009
Oggins Oggins
*Steals DBD's margarita and runs like a bat out of hell for the hot tub!* It's been too cold here for too long...... =)
01/11/2009
Dame Demi Dame Demi
Quote:
Originally posted by Peg
Do any of the rooms have a swing set up in it? Been dying to try one of those, anyone have any experience with a sex swing?
I have one, and it's DEFINITELY worth the investment!
01/11/2009
Dame Demi Dame Demi
Wouldn't it be terrific if we could get enough people together to do one of those "themed cruises" to tropical and exotic locales? Food and drink any time of day (or night), a variety of ports to visit, dancing, gambling, wine-beer-and margarita tasting! The cabins might be smallish, but there's nothing like fucking on a private balcony in the middle of the oceans.... (HUGE cruise fan, if you haven't guessed by now!)
01/11/2009
Not Here Anymore f/k/a Happy Lady Not Here Anymore f/k/a Happy Lady
Quote:
Originally posted by Dame Demi
Wouldn't it be terrific if we could get enough people together to do one of those "themed cruises" to tropical and exotic locales? Food and drink any time of day (or night), a variety of ports to visit, dancing, gambling, wine-beer-and ...
I've never been on a cruise. I'm too afraid of being confined to a boat. *yes that's weird*

BUT

Ya'll can kidnap me to a tropical island cruise anytime!
01/11/2009
Dragon Dragon
Quote:
Originally posted by Oggins
*Steals DBD's margarita and runs like a bat out of hell for the hot tub!* It's been too cold here for too long...... =)
THAT'S MY MARGARITA!! *DBD runs after Oggins. Catches her in the hot tub, and licks spilled margarita off her neck.

They agree to share rest of margarita!
01/11/2009
Dragon Dragon
Quote:
Originally posted by Peg
So how do you play and who with?
Anyone sexual...
01/11/2009
Peg Peg
Quote:
Originally posted by Dragon
Anyone sexual...
I guess that is why we are here!
01/11/2009
Dragon Dragon
And we need to play!

Did you have fun last night in the swing? Who else joined you in the room...
01/11/2009
Peg Peg
Quote:
Originally posted by Dragon
And we need to play!

Did you have fun last night in the swing? Who else joined you in the room...
The swing was fun! While we were getting used to it DBD and Oggins stopped by still wet from the hot tub and giggling from margaritas they shared. They both gave some pointers on what positions provided them with the best view, not sure who they were looking at more though. After a little while DBD decided to try out the other swing and Happy Lady stopped by. DBD started telling everyone about some books she had recently read about multiple partners and...
01/11/2009
  • 1
  • 2
Total posts: 49
Unique posters: 13