I cracked up when I saw this topic & had to revisit it to tell a story. I thought I had a gas leak a few weeks ago, so I called the fire department out. I have a lot of pets & was concentrating on getting them to the front porch safely & quickly before we all passed out from the smell, so I didn't even think to look around for anything else.
I looked in the window to see what the firemen were doing & they were staring at my G4 Tiger, which was sitting out on the middle of my dining room table. Oops.