Montana Fishurne - Offered Toy Deal from Topco

  • Christmas shipping schedule
  • 20% OFF sitewide — Code: ENJOY20

Montana Fishurne - Offered Toy Deal from Topco

Gary Gary
The daughter of Matrix star (and many better movies) Lawrence Fishburne made a Sex Tape, then Vivid makes a deal to put out the tape, and now Topco wants to make a toy line. Pretty crazy for a 19 year old!
08/03/2010
  • Buy 1 Toy, Get 1 FREE! Mix and Match
  • Save 50% on Gift Set For Couples!
  • Save 50% on Gift Set For Her!
  • Save 50% on Gift Set For Him!
  • Holiday Clearance – Save 80%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
OhMy! OhMy!
Quote:
Originally posted by Gary
The daughter of Matrix star (and many better movies) Lawrence Fishburne made a Sex Tape, then Vivid makes a deal to put out the tape, and now Topco wants to make a toy line. Pretty crazy for a 19 year old! ...
It's no-brainer marketing for them. With as much attention and publicity as the story has been getting, plenty of people will be checking-out her sex tape and the toy line. This should mean some decent sales for Topco!
08/20/2010
gone77 gone77
I say more power to her! She knows she wants fame and she's doing it on her own terms.
08/20/2010
Airen Wolf Airen Wolf
Quote:
Originally posted by Gary
The daughter of Matrix star (and many better movies) Lawrence Fishburne made a Sex Tape, then Vivid makes a deal to put out the tape, and now Topco wants to make a toy line. Pretty crazy for a 19 year old! ...
ack she's not even old enough to come here and affiliate sell her own line of toys! Still quite crazy for a 19 year old
08/20/2010
OhMy! OhMy!
Quote:
Originally posted by Airen Wolf
ack she's not even old enough to come here and affiliate sell her own line of toys! Still quite crazy for a 19 year old
Yes, she's still quite green. Then again, a lot of people said that about Jenna Jameson when she started.
08/20/2010
Annemarie Annemarie
I rather think this is disgusting of her, and horrible of her to do to her father.

How many kids-of-celebrities that became pornstars stay popular for longer than ~15 minutes? I can't think of any.
08/20/2010
NightNight NightNight
haha I heard about this from my dad the other day We both agreed it was unusual of her to use her real name. I guess that's how she's generating this attention but she's still doing it at the expense of her family who she's forced to be involved now :/
08/20/2010
UrNaughtyaAngel UrNaughtyaAngel
Quote:
Originally posted by Annemarie
I rather think this is disgusting of her, and horrible of her to do to her father.

How many kids-of-celebrities that became pornstars stay popular for longer than ~15 minutes? I can't think of any.
Very true. From what I hear the tape wasn't even that good.
08/29/2010
ScottA ScottA
Isn't there a porn star character in Slaughterhouse Five with a similar name?

It's been a while since I read that book, but the name rang some bells.
08/29/2010
UrNaughtyaAngel UrNaughtyaAngel
Quote:
Originally posted by ScottA
Isn't there a porn star character in Slaughterhouse Five with a similar name?

It's been a while since I read that book, but the name rang some bells.
Are you talking about the book by author Kirk Vane.... ? I can't remember what the book is about now. Didn't he do time travel and was in the war? Its been a long time since I read the book also. I think I read it back in high school. Wow more than 15 years ago.
08/30/2010
ScottA ScottA
Kurt Vonnegut. I checked things out (thanks to summaries posted on the Internet ) and the charater's name is "Montana Wildhack", so not that close really.
08/30/2010
Total posts: 11
Unique posters: 8