When you hear the word "Santorum", what is the first thing you think of?

Rawhide Rawhide
Just a test to see how effective Dan Savage's crusade has been...
01/05/2012
  • Weekly Special: Hot Vibes! Buy 1 Vibrator And Get 1 FREE
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Better Price - Save 40%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
DeliciousSurprise DeliciousSurprise
My first thought was of the porno, Sanatorium. Then I thought of Sanatorium, the institution. Then I thought, "Wait, I bet that's the presidential candidate she means. It IS in the politics section."
01/05/2012
El-Jaro El-Jaro
Hopefully 100% effective!

Seriously, the dude compared guy-guy sex to bestiality!

DTMFA!
01/05/2012
Ryuson Ryuson
I think of an institution!
01/05/2012
Kkay Kkay
First immediate thought was 'frothy mix of lube and fecal matter that is the byproduct of anal sex'

second thought was 'that asshole'

third thought was 'lololol'.
01/05/2012
AndroAngel AndroAngel
My first thought was "Asshole".
01/05/2012
T&A1987 T&A1987
Quote:
Originally posted by El-Jaro
Hopefully 100% effective!

Seriously, the dude compared guy-guy sex to bestiality!

DTMFA!
no, no, that was a mistake. He only said that because he believed it, but never thought he'd be in a situation where it would hurt him politically. If he had thought he was ever going to run for president, he would have worked harder to hide his agenda.
01/05/2012
CafeSabroso CafeSabroso
My first thought is always "frothy"
01/06/2012
El-Jaro El-Jaro
Quote:
Originally posted by T&A1987
no, no, that was a mistake. He only said that because he believed it, but never thought he'd be in a situation where it would hurt him politically. If he had thought he was ever going to run for president, he would have worked harder to hide ... More
OH!

Yeah. It's ok then. If you didn't you know you had to think before you speak and hide your hateful, intolerant opinions, I'd totally give him a do-over on that one!
01/06/2012
T&A1987 T&A1987
Quote:
Originally posted by El-Jaro
OH!

Yeah. It's ok then. If you didn't you know you had to think before you speak and hide your hateful, intolerant opinions, I'd totally give him a do-over on that one!
you knew i was being sarcastic right? sorry to ask, it's just that i have a hard time knowing when people take me seriously and when they are joking back and forth with me.
01/06/2012
GonetoLovehoney GonetoLovehoney
I think: imbecile that wants women to go back to the dark ages.
01/07/2012
KyotoAngel KyotoAngel
First thing that comes to mind just from that word is some kind of hellish mental institution on a far away planet.
01/08/2012
GONE! GONE!
A politician covered in fecal matter and lube. Both at once!
01/08/2012
albapuella albapuella
I think of the fellow with the Google problem.
01/08/2012
geliebt geliebt
I think of a frothy mixture of lube and fecal matter
And then I think of a miserable, hateful, horrible poor excuse for a human being, AKA rick.
01/27/2012
Ms. Spice Ms. Spice
Asshole that hates women.
01/27/2012
Rossie Rossie
Sanatorium.

I'm uninformed about that guy, maybe it's because I'm from the west coast, there's not much talk about him.
01/27/2012
HannahPanda HannahPanda
I'm uninformed on Dan Savage.. x.x
01/27/2012
Jul!a Jul!a
This nail polish.
01/27/2012
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
The wet spot left after some serious anal play.
01/27/2012
FemmeFlo FemmeFlo
The frothy mixture of lube and fecal matter that sometimes results from anal sex. Fuck you, Santorum.
01/27/2012
FemmeFlo FemmeFlo
@Sam, I love the nail polish.
01/27/2012
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by FemmeFlo
@Sam, I love the nail polish.
Thanks! I can't take the credit for finding it initially, but after Kristi shared it with me I couldn't resist sharing it here, lol.
01/27/2012
BobbiJay BobbiJay
Mental institute.
01/27/2012
Vanille Vanille
Insane asylum. XD
01/27/2012
zecookiepuss zecookiepuss
Nasty combo of vaginal and anal juices. Love Dan Savage.
02/03/2012
AmberM AmberM
Quote:
Originally posted by DeliciousSurprise
My first thought was of the porno, Sanatorium. Then I thought of Sanatorium, the institution. Then I thought, "Wait, I bet that's the presidential candidate she means. It IS in the politics section."
LOL
02/03/2012
Ahatmadeofshoes12 Ahatmadeofshoes12
As a politics nut I typically first think of the misogynist bigot of a man that is currently running for office but then I remember Dan Savage's winnership and I feel better about life.
02/06/2012
Total posts: 28
Unique posters: 24