Who will win in Iowa?

Rawhide Rawhide
Gotta love a good horse race. Plus it's a good barometer for where the social conservatives in our country stand right now. Do they still care more about what goes on in people's bedrooms (Santorum) or are they hot for robots (Romney)?
Answers (private voting - your screen name will NOT appear in the results):
Romney
8  (80%)
Ron Paul
1  (10%)
Santorum
1  (10%)
Perry
Gingrich
Bachmann
Huntsman... lol just kidding
Total votes: 10
Poll is closed
01/03/2012
  • Weekly Special; Buy 1 Vibe, get 1 FREE
  • Save 15% on Luxury Brands
  • Annual Clearance - Save 30%
  • Buy Cascade vibe and save 50% on lubricants!
  • Save 20% on self-lubricating Cascade vibe and sleeve kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
T&A1987 T&A1987
3 way tie, with santorum leading at the moment. romney has a lot of counties that haven't reported yet though, so he could easily retake the lead easily. santroum's saving grace is that sioux county hasn't come in yet. it looks likely that all of paul's support was early and he's hit the wall.
01/03/2012
punkstar283 punkstar283
Quote:
Originally posted by Rawhide
Gotta love a good horse race. Plus it's a good barometer for where the social conservatives in our country stand right now. Do they still care more about what goes on in people's bedrooms (Santorum) or are they hot for robots (Romney)?
Romney will win
01/03/2012
Lucky21 Lucky21
Romney.
01/03/2012
Illumin8 Illumin8
Quote:
Originally posted by T&A1987
3 way tie, with santorum leading at the moment. romney has a lot of counties that haven't reported yet though, so he could easily retake the lead easily. santroum's saving grace is that sioux county hasn't come in yet. it looks likely ... More
The difference between Paul's support and Santorum's (as well as Bachmann, Perry, Cain, and Gingrich) is that Paul's is solid and was not created by hype. Santorum's events have barely any crowds, yet the media has been catapulting him high up in the polls in the past week. What we'll see, though, in the next 1-2 weeks, is the demise of Santorum. The same thing happened to all of the previous candidates who arrived at their "frontrunner" status through the same means.

Paul's support has been steadily increasing in the polls across several states, and his retention rate with regards to supporters is phenomenal.
01/04/2012
T&A1987 T&A1987
Quote:
Originally posted by Illumin8
The difference between Paul's support and Santorum's (as well as Bachmann, Perry, Cain, and Gingrich) is that Paul's is solid and was not created by hype. Santorum's events have barely any crowds, yet the media has been catapulting ... More
yep, he sure holds those 21%.
01/04/2012
Modern^Spank^Anthem Modern^Spank^Anthem
results
01/04/2012
Rawhide Rawhide
And it's Mittens, by a nose!
01/04/2012
T&A1987 T&A1987
Quote:
Originally posted by Rawhide
And it's Mittens, by a nose!
nose? more like a mole on his nose. It's possible if they recounted the votes (which they refuse to do, for some reason) that santorum would win. what's interesting is that rasmussen says santorum in striking distance nationwide.

link
01/05/2012
Total posts: 9
Unique posters: 6