Will the Anthony Weiner photo inspire new sex toys? :)

B8trDude B8trDude
Okay, there are already sex toys modeled after
famous people - do you think that Anthony Wiener will be the next one? If so, what should it be? If the toys listed below aren't adequate, feel free to share other suggestions

Ooops, I meant to list the Anthony Wiener penis PENCIL sharpener, not penis sharpener!
Answers (private voting - your screen name will NOT appear in the results):
Anthony Wiener dildo
14
Anthony Wiener love doll
4
Anthony Wiener penis penis sharpener
Anthony Wiener photo album
Anthony Wiener penis ice cube tray
3
Anthony Wiener men's thong (with a photogenic crotch)
4
Other? (Be creative!)
5
Total votes: 30 (22 voters)
Poll is closed
06/08/2011
  • Save 60% on 3 item set
  • It's Better Than Real! Buy 1 Dildo Or Anal Toy And Get 1 FRE
  • Save 60% on 3 item set for him

    • Crystal Pussy
    • Beginner silicone p-spot massager
    • Eden vibrating ring
    Save 60% on this 3 item set

    Expires on Aug, 29 at 3pm ET Terms

  • Save 60% on 3 item set for her

    • Compact Mini G
    • Single Kegel Ball
    • Waterproof nubby rabbit
    Save 60% when buying in a set

    Expires on Aug, 29 at 3pm ET Terms

  • Save 60% on 3 item set for couples

    • Passionate wrists cuffs
    • Luxury fetish passionate eye mask
    • Eden 20 function remote bullet
    Save 60% on this 3 item set

    Expires on Aug, 29 at 8pm ET Terms

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Sir Sir
Penis penis sharpener...ee, sounds like something from Texas Chainsaw Massacre...
06/08/2011
B8trDude B8trDude
Quote:
Originally posted by Sir
Penis penis sharpener...ee, sounds like something from Texas Chainsaw Massacre...
I was thinking more along the lines of a Lorena Bobbitt "love" doll. Ouch! LOL
06/08/2011
Sammi Sammi
Eh, I think he'll start his own line of hot dogs
06/08/2011
B8trDude B8trDude
Quote:
Originally posted by Sammi
Eh, I think he'll start his own line of hot dogs
Would that be a Wiener wiener?
06/08/2011
married with children married with children
I hope he does not inspire any sex toys. the dude looks creepy.
06/08/2011
Miss Voluptuous Miss Voluptuous
Weiner fleshlight!
06/09/2011
Ansley Ansley
No. I mean it was a nice bulge, but eh no.
06/09/2011
namelesschaos namelesschaos
Does this count as a rule 34 situation because if it does now that you've said it must now exist some where....in fact since I've now said it...rule 34 has been invoked a Weiner sex toys now exist somewhere all that's left is for someone to find it.
06/09/2011
P'Gell P'Gell
Quote:
Originally posted by B8trDude
Okay, there are already sex toys modeled after
famous people - do you think that Anthony Wiener will be the next one? If so, what should it be? If the toys listed below aren't adequate, feel free to share other suggestions

Ooops, I ... More
I've seen some of the pics with his undershorts on. The man is hung!

I don't know if they would need to get permission, but probably someone will come out with one (Topco?) and change the spelling of the name.
06/09/2011
P'Gell P'Gell
Quote:
Originally posted by namelesschaos
Does this count as a rule 34 situation because if it does now that you've said it must now exist some where....in fact since I've now said it...rule 34 has been invoked a Weiner sex toys now exist somewhere all that's left is for someone ... More
Where is this from? I'm wracking my brain trying to remember where Rule 34 came from? It's an author, I think. I can't remember.

P'Gell and her Man are millionaires and has no debt and her kids all get full ride scholarships and then great, exciting jobs. It has to happen now, right?
06/09/2011
Antipova Antipova
Quote:
Originally posted by P'Gell
Where is this from? I'm wracking my brain trying to remember where Rule 34 came from? It's an author, I think. I can't remember.

P'Gell and her Man are millionaires and has no debt and her kids all get full ride scholarships ... More
XKCD is the source of Rule 34. The link: link

06/09/2011
meganthomas meganthomas
Quote:
Originally posted by B8trDude
I was thinking more along the lines of a Lorena Bobbitt "love" doll. Ouch! LOL
eeek! not cool!
06/09/2011
B8trDude B8trDude
Quote:
Originally posted by meganthomas
eeek! not cool!
LOL! I would certainly turn down all opportunities to review a Lorena Bobbitt "love" doll.
06/09/2011
B8trDude B8trDude
Look! I must be a prophet! There's now an Anthony Weiner Love Doll!
06/14/2011
kendra30752 kendra30752
Sorry to be the party pooper, but I have no clue who the guy is and really don't care for the whole idea of love dolls or any sex items made after others. I can see it being handy for those who get lonely, but I have a partner and have no desire to have sex (or doll sex) with anyone but him. I'd actually never even think of using some toy designed like/molded like another man. I just prefer to be with my partner only.
06/25/2011
P'Gell P'Gell
Quote:
Originally posted by kendra30752
Sorry to be the party pooper, but I have no clue who the guy is and really don't care for the whole idea of love dolls or any sex items made after others. I can see it being handy for those who get lonely, but I have a partner and have no desire ... More
A lot of people say the same exact things about sex toys in any form.

[Shrug]

If you like something or find it amusing you do, if you don't you don't. Other people might.

Tolerance....
06/25/2011
B8trDude B8trDude
Quote:
Originally posted by kendra30752
Sorry to be the party pooper, but I have no clue who the guy is and really don't care for the whole idea of love dolls or any sex items made after others. I can see it being handy for those who get lonely, but I have a partner and have no desire ... More
Anthony Weiner is (was) a CONGRESSMAN! Look him up on Google - he's been all over the news for the past few weeks.
06/25/2011
B8trDude B8trDude
Quote:
Originally posted by kendra30752
Sorry to be the party pooper, but I have no clue who the guy is and really don't care for the whole idea of love dolls or any sex items made after others. I can see it being handy for those who get lonely, but I have a partner and have no desire ... More
Just thought I'd create a new review that features Weiner's pickle (his real one which he posted while sexting). Take a look at the video. Enjoy!
06/27/2011
DixieDoo DixieDoo
Quote:
Originally posted by married with children
I hope he does not inspire any sex toys. the dude looks creepy.
I second that
09/27/2011
Total posts: 20
Unique posters: 12