Erotic Art Lovers

primrose88 primrose88
Any erotic art lovers out there? where do you get your fix for it? who is your favorite artist?
02/27/2011
  • Save 60% on Spooktacular Kits  - 3 item set
  • Wicked Treats - Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    • Eden leather blindfold
    • Flaming amour silicone pearl bunny
    • Eden's glass ben wa balls
    Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    Expires on Oct, 31 at 3am ET Terms

  • Ghost Bride - Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    • Casper
    • Leather strap rider
    • Simple Clamps
    Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    Expires on Oct, 31 at 3am ET Terms

  • Black Magic - Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    • Eden Beaded Clamps
    • Heart Silicone Beads
    • Onyx
    Black Magic - Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    Expires on Oct, 31 at 3am ET Terms

  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
tiname25 tiname25
no one really particullar
05/07/2011
hotcoktail hotcoktail
I love erotic art but never try to find out who did that?
05/07/2011
Petite Valentine Petite Valentine
I enjoy the works of David Delamare and Dorian Cleavenger.

I admire the technique and detail of H.R. Giger, but most of his art freaks me out, in a way.
06/17/2011
kinky girlfriend kinky girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by primrose88
Any erotic art lovers out there? where do you get your fix for it? who is your favorite artist?
wow I saw some prints I really like from allposters..there was one in particular I loved but I cant remember the name of it I will search forever until I find it LOL.. I will share a few pics I like though.

later today or tommorow im busy now lol
09/07/2011
Starkiller87 Starkiller87
Quote:
Originally posted by Petite Valentine
I enjoy the works of David Delamare and Dorian Cleavenger.

I admire the technique and detail of H.R. Giger, but most of his art freaks me out, in a way. ... More
Dorian!!!!!! I learned to paint under him. Hes such an awesome guy and spoiled me completely and i miss him terribly.
09/07/2011
kinky girlfriend kinky girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by kinky girlfriend
wow I saw some prints I really like from allposters..there was one in particular I loved but I cant remember the name of it I will search forever until I find it LOL.. I will share a few pics I like though.

later today or tommorow im busy now lol
link

(I really think I will get that for my victorian/gothic/roman tic look)

link

link

link
09/08/2011
Total posts: 7
Unique posters: 6