Are there exceptions when it comes to what is considered cheating?

  • Get a Free Rabbit Vibe with Orders $59+

Are there exceptions when it comes to what is considered cheating?

nova2014 nova2014
Someone I know allowed their significant other to cheat on them because it was a dream of his to have sex with the other person. It was a one time thing and apparently she was ok with it. Do you think it's alright for your SO to cheat on you for exceptions, like certain people/fantasies/etc? She didn't know about it till after too..
12/06/2012
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
*Camoprincess* *Camoprincess*
Quote:
Originally posted by nova2014
Someone I know allowed their significant other to cheat on them because it was a dream of his to have sex with the other person. It was a one time thing and apparently she was ok with it. Do you think it's alright for your SO to cheat on you ...
It isn't really cheating if they were given permission to go do it. That is just my personal thoughts on it. If I was told I could go do something whether it was to fulfill a fantasy or whatever the case maybe then it wouldn't be cheating. If I went an did it without permission or behind my partners back then it would be cheating.
12/06/2012
no longer here no longer here
A bit confused...did she allow...or did she forgive? You stated that she allowed this...but then say she didn't know until later. Forgiveness is one thing...allowing is another.
12/06/2012
KrazyKandy KrazyKandy
I agree with Princess.

I think there is NO excuse for cheating because trust has been broken.
Having permission to have sex with someone else is NOT cheating.
12/06/2012
Geogeo Geogeo
Quote:
Originally posted by nova2014
Someone I know allowed their significant other to cheat on them because it was a dream of his to have sex with the other person. It was a one time thing and apparently she was ok with it. Do you think it's alright for your SO to cheat on you ...
If she's fine with it, why not? But considering she didn't know about it till afterwards, how did she give permission?
12/06/2012
Trysexual Trysexual
Quote:
Originally posted by *Camoprincess*
It isn't really cheating if they were given permission to go do it. That is just my personal thoughts on it. If I was told I could go do something whether it was to fulfill a fantasy or whatever the case maybe then it wouldn't be cheating. If ...
I agree. It's not cheating if the other person ok's it.
12/06/2012
- Kira - - Kira -
I'm gonna agree with everyone else here. If it's agreed on and everyone is okay with it, it's not cheating.
12/06/2012
nova2014 nova2014
Quote:
Originally posted by no longer here
A bit confused...did she allow...or did she forgive? You stated that she allowed this...but then say she didn't know until later. Forgiveness is one thing...allowing is another.
She didn't know at first but then later he told her and she said it was ok since it was a fantasy of his
12/06/2012
gsfanatic gsfanatic
If you talked it out before hand, I'd say it wasn't cheating. After the fact is kind of hard to forgive, but to each their own
12/06/2012
anonkitty anonkitty
If it was a cuckold fantasy that they're acting and it was agreed upon already, I don't see how that's cheating. Cheating, to me, implies that there's withheld information.
12/06/2012
Total posts: 10
Unique posters: 9