What body part on your lover do you just LOVE to caress?

Bignuf Bignuf
I just am very fond of playing with the head of my guys penis..even when just watching TV on the couch. Little kisses there, or just stroking it makes me...HAPPY.

I know with me, he has a thing for the back of my neck and he adores my tush. If I am wearing tight jeans, he cannot take his eyes or hands off. I love it.

How about you and YOUR lover???
04/25/2012
  • Weekly Special; Buy 1 Vibe, get 1 FREE
  • Save 15% on Luxury Brands
  • Annual Clearance - Save 30%
  • Buy Cascade vibe and save 50% on lubricants!
  • Save 20% on self-lubricating Cascade vibe and sleeve kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Gunsmoke Gunsmoke
I'm pretty conventional - butt & boobs in that order. I give a lot of back rubs - its a nice way to give my hands a license to roam!
04/26/2012
sexystuffeve sexystuffeve
Quote:
Originally posted by Bignuf
I just am very fond of playing with the head of my guys penis..even when just watching TV on the couch. Little kisses there, or just stroking it makes me...HAPPY.

I know with me, he has a thing for the back of my neck and he adores my tush. ... More
My man can't keep his hands off of my butt or my breasts, but he probably plays with my boobs the most, I constantly catch him looking down my shirt.

As for him, I am obssesed with his balls lately... but just anything to do with his penis makes me happy
04/26/2012
sexystuffeve sexystuffeve
Quote:
Originally posted by Gunsmoke
I'm pretty conventional - butt & boobs in that order. I give a lot of back rubs - its a nice way to give my hands a license to roam!
Yes, my fiance does the same thing, little does he know how obvious it is
04/26/2012
Gunsmoke Gunsmoke
Quote:
Originally posted by sexystuffeve
Yes, my fiance does the same thing, little does he know how obvious it is
Yea he knows - but it's fun anyway!
04/26/2012
Zombirella Zombirella
Of course I love touching his man parts lol, but I love to run my hand(s) over his chest and belly. I just love how it feels, just the right amount of hair and his skin is crazy soft for a guy.
I like to rub my hands over his so his fingers kinda tickle the palm of my hand.
I like to rub his arms too, the upper part. His skin is just soft practically everywhere which is crazy, especially his hands because he always doing something to a car or messing with something, you'd think they'd be all rough.
04/26/2012
gorgeous gorgeous
I love playing with my guys penis. I like to just gently rub it all the time. He loves my boobs and of course I dress so he can see them as much as he wants.
04/30/2012
unfulfilled unfulfilled
I like rubbing his back, chest, and belly.

He loves my butt
04/30/2012
Total posts: 8
Unique posters: 6