curious to womans perspective

andykh andykh
when watching porn as a couple, what turns a woman on more? 2 men 1 woman? 2 women 1 man? 2 women? just curious wanting some insight
05/18/2014
  • Buy 1 Vibrator, Get 1 Free
  • Save 40% on massager and attachment kit
  • Eye of Love Pheromone Kit - Save 25%
  • Save 20% on Fifty Shades of Grey kit!
  • Save 15% on Luxury Brands
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Rossie Rossie
For me, it's 2 men and a woman. I get even more turned on when I'm watching that type of porn by myself!
05/18/2014
surreptitious surreptitious
It most depends on the woman. If you'd like to know what a specific woman likes, I definitely recommend asking her!
05/18/2014
andykh andykh
Quote:
Originally posted by surreptitious
It most depends on the woman. If you'd like to know what a specific woman likes, I definitely recommend asking her!
I guess what im trying to ask is in general not a specific woman.
05/18/2014
andykh andykh
Quote:
Originally posted by Rossie
For me, it's 2 men and a woman. I get even more turned on when I'm watching that type of porn by myself!
ok thanks
05/18/2014
surreptitious surreptitious
Quote:
Originally posted by andykh
I guess what im trying to ask is in general not a specific woman.
The reason I commented what I did is because if I called up five of my girlfriends and asked which they prefer, I'd get 5 different answers. That's like saying "what kind of food do women like best?" Preferences differ a lot from person to person in every respect.
05/18/2014
SaucyxGirl SaucyxGirl
The answer is going to vary from person to person. Some females might not even like watching porn with their partners. Personally I prefer girl/girl action, threeway (m/f/m) or BDSM/Fetish porn.
05/19/2014
charmedtomeetyou charmedtomeetyou
I agree...asking this questions is like asking "what flavor of ice cream do women like best?"....*way* over simplified...
05/19/2014
andykh andykh
Quote:
Originally posted by surreptitious
The reason I commented what I did is because if I called up five of my girlfriends and asked which they prefer, I'd get 5 different answers. That's like saying "what kind of food do women like best?" Preferences differ a lot from ...
ok thanks for info
05/19/2014
andykh andykh
Quote:
Originally posted by charmedtomeetyou
I agree...asking this questions is like asking "what flavor of ice cream do women like best?"....*way* over simplified...
ok thanks. guess im just thinking too hard on this
05/19/2014
andykh andykh
Quote:
Originally posted by SaucyxGirl
The answer is going to vary from person to person. Some females might not even like watching porn with their partners. Personally I prefer girl/girl action, threeway (m/f/m) or BDSM/Fetish porn.
thanks for the advice
05/19/2014
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
We both like clean attractive two men with one enthusiastic woman. We can do w/o excessive tattoos and piercings. We don't like for it to be too drawn out. Marathon sex gets boring, esp excessive oral. We also like "Pornos" with story lines. We do prefer to call them Adult Movies rather than pornos. Sounds so dirty. LOL

We also don't mind a little tasteful anal thrown in with vag. She prefers this over mostly anal to vag.
05/19/2014
andykh andykh
Quote:
Originally posted by OH&W, Lovebears
We both like clean attractive two men with one enthusiastic woman. We can do w/o excessive tattoos and piercings. We don't like for it to be too drawn out. Marathon sex gets boring, esp excessive oral. We also like "Pornos" with ...
thanks for the insight
05/19/2014
dv8 dv8
I guess no one's into 2 women 1 cup.
05/20/2014
Wicked Wahine Wicked Wahine
If watching porn with a male partner, I would prefer to see M/F in any combination. So there could be any number of males with the females and vice versa. What I don't like is the fake F/F action that passes for F/F today; it looks so fake! (If it looked like actual lesbian sex, I'd certainly enjoy it more.) Same for M/F/M where the men don't act comfortable with the other guy's body. I don't enjoy most multiples porn out there that I've seen so far, except what I've seen on (and I really like in general) the "couples friendly" porn like on this site . It's plenty graphic and all, but it's so much better done than the crap that is mainstream today. Most importantly for me, they should appear to be into each other and have real orgasms! So queer friendly porn like the Crashpad series is also what I'd watch with a partner. I find most of the queer-centric porn to be more about really turned on people having mutually satisfying sex! Real people having real orgasms is what cranks my motor and what I watch privately is no different than what I'd watch with a partner (providing they didn't find something less than titillating in what I like, then I'd not watch that with him).
05/20/2014
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by dv8
I guess no one's into 2 women 1 cup.
??? What's that ?
05/20/2014
Rossie Rossie
Quote:
Originally posted by OH&W, Lovebears
??? What's that ?
I think dv8 might be referring to this:2 Girls 1 Cup.
05/20/2014
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by Rossie
I think dv8 might be referring to this:2 Girls 1 Cup.
Gosh, now wish I did not click on that link! I wager now others will out of curiosity.
05/21/2014
dv8 dv8
Quote:
Originally posted by OH&W, Lovebears
Gosh, now wish I did not click on that link! I wager now others will out of curiosity.
The reference wasn't obscure. It's sufficiently common knowledge that the Wikipedia entry lists several parodies and uses in media. Now the bigger issue is did you watch the actual video?
05/21/2014
November November
I didn't get the reference either. I've heard of scat, but I'm not into it, so I don't know much about it. I regret clicking on that link, and no, I didn't watch the video.
05/22/2014
dv8 dv8
Quote:
Originally posted by November
I didn't get the reference either. I've heard of scat, but I'm not into it, so I don't know much about it. I regret clicking on that link, and no, I didn't watch the video.
The link's just to the Wikipedia entry so I don't understand the big deal. It's not like the link shows the video, which presumably uses chocolate. If you were previously unaware of the internet phenomenon, you should at least watch Kermit the Frog.
05/22/2014
November November
As far as the article goes, I wasn't expecting to read about scat, so that's why I regret it.

On the other hand, the Kermit the Frog video was funny.
05/22/2014
dv8 dv8
Quote:
Originally posted by November
As far as the article goes, I wasn't expecting to read about scat, so that's why I regret it.

On the other hand, the Kermit the Frog video was funny.
If you watch the actual video (Google...) it's obvious that the women are using chocolate.
05/22/2014
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by dv8
The reference wasn't obscure. It's sufficiently common knowledge that the Wikipedia entry lists several parodies and uses in media. Now the bigger issue is did you watch the actual video?
Nope, got off the page after the first few sentences. I guess I'm a prude.

btw I like your smiley taking a ....

WW, did I spell "prude" correctly ? I've have everyone know I'm better with numbers than grammar and spelling. As a matter of fact I almost was held back in elementary school for low spelling scores.
05/23/2014
edeneve edeneve
Quote:
Originally posted by dv8
I guess no one's into 2 women 1 cup.
after reading several responses to this references, I'm glad I didn't check it out.

back to the discussion question - I watched porn once that was degrading to women. this was the only time I've ever watched porn w/ a guy. if I'd known it was degrading, I certainly wouldn't have watched it. ever since then, I'm very wary about what I watch just by myself. and I agree w/ several comments - there is no generalization for what women prefer.
05/24/2014
wannawatch wannawatch
It depends on my mood. I first loved Mfm then it was fmf now both is a turn on to watch
05/27/2014
ud328 ud328
My current partner likes watching 1 woman & 1 man and she doesn't like the silly plots, more into the simple but well shot stuff. My previous partner was into straight, lesbian and some group stuff.
05/27/2014
Total posts: 27
Unique posters: 12