Sexting

  • Get a Free Rabbit Vibe with Orders $59+

Sexting

adirondacker adirondacker
Do you, have you, would you sext with your partner?

If you have what kind of things get you most excited to read or send? Be explicit!
06/30/2009
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Adriana Ravenlust Adriana Ravenlust
Well.. we haven't done it much surprisingly but it usually takes the form of what we want to do to eachother when he gets home (ie vaginal, oral, anal, stroking, touching, sucking, licking, etc), how hard/wet that sort of talk makes us and, since I'm usually the one home, what I might be doing because of said thoughts. Hard to say though, haven't done it in forever.
06/30/2009
spicywife spicywife
It's usually just a few teases about what we want to do later. That can be fun but we haven't done anything beyond that with texting...
08/04/2009
Sammi Sammi
We do this a few times a week - and it's usually about what we're going to do to each other. I've even sent a few pix...
08/04/2009
Alan & Michele Alan & Michele
Alan does it to me sometimes, texting in the middle of the day and describing what he's going to do to me when he gets home, but I've always been more for giving him erotic phone calls instead. That *did* backfire on me the last time though, because after several minutes of me talking trash like a 1-900 sex call girl (and him sitting in silence), I found out that his co-worker was the one who had actually picked up the phone. I think the boy was traumatized (LOL!)
08/04/2009
Dark Muse Dark Muse
I really like sexting, but I haven't done it much as of late. I used to do it with this one guy all the time before I met my current partner. We do it occasionally. Usually a bit of what we want to do to each other, telling each other about playing with ourselves, esp. if the other one is at work or class. Occasionally some naughty pics.
08/17/2009
Juliettia Juliettia
We don't sext much. I do however sometimes send him e-mails about what I'd like to do to him along with naughty photos.
08/17/2009
Raven Raven
Quote:
Originally posted by Alan & Michele
Alan does it to me sometimes, texting in the middle of the day and describing what he's going to do to me when he gets home, but I've always been more for giving him erotic phone calls instead. That *did* backfire on me the last time though, ...
LOL! Very funny. I thought you were going to say something about a speakerphone.
08/18/2009
Adriana Ravenlust Adriana Ravenlust
..last night I found out the word 'penis' wasn't in my phone's dictionary
08/18/2009
Gunsmoke Gunsmoke
I travel a lot - so we do it occasionally - we should do it more - i think it's really just foreplay and everyone seems to agree that more foreplay is a good idea!
08/18/2009
TitsMcScandal TitsMcScandal
sexting is fun, just make sure that if you are using T9 and you write pussy, make sure it is pussy. Nothing turns people off more than saying "I want to fuck your puppy." TRUST ME on that one.
01/10/2010
ArmyWife Kira ArmyWife Kira
We love sexting! Even when we had the opportunity to talk while my husband was away we would sext. Sometimes it's easier to type some things rather than say them. Sending dirty pics is fun too. Unfortunately my husband doesn't get cell signal at work or he'd get some interesting texts at work.
01/10/2010
Kayla Kayla
Quote:
Originally posted by Adriana Ravenlust
..last night I found out the word 'penis' wasn't in my phone's dictionary
That's always a sad day, isn't it?

I've never done it. I think it costs me extra money to picture text.
01/10/2010
Sammi Sammi
SInce we got new phones, I changed our contract and got unlimited text/picture messaging. I'm very glad I did
01/10/2010
Gary Gary
Last night when I was at practice and told Victoria to Texxxt me if she needed anything... she didn't
01/13/2010
Miss Jane Miss Jane
Quote:
Originally posted by TitsMcScandal
sexting is fun, just make sure that if you are using T9 and you write pussy, make sure it is pussy. Nothing turns people off more than saying "I want to fuck your puppy." TRUST ME on that one.
Also, if you don't already have 'fuck' in there it will come out 'duck'.

"I want to duck you right now" sounds pretty bad, too.

I got a message back that said "Quack yeah!"
01/13/2010
Chilipepper Chilipepper
That's pretty funny, Miss Jane.

What's bad is that I have his text-ringtone set on Madonna's 'Holiday' - and this gets me hot and bothered because I know it's him so everyone else knows it's my boyfriend ... which then gets others into 'So, what naughty word is he teaching you today?' (I'm pretty strait-laced in my day-to-day life, so everyone freaks out the rare times I cuss in front of them.)

I think the most explicit I texted was 'Miss u Mulder purr pls fuck me soon'. Not original, but just enough to be embarrassing if anyone else saw.
01/13/2010
Victoria Victoria
Quote:
Originally posted by Gary
Last night when I was at practice and told Victoria to Texxxt me if she needed anything... she didn't
Hey, I was busy with the kids! But remember our texts when you were on your last tour?
01/13/2010
her.royal.redness her.royal.redness
OOh! I LOOOVE texting for this exact reason. When my Man is at work I find nothing more satisfying than teasing and distracting the hell out of him. To the point where he either calls home to try to do it back, expect it's hard to be sneaky and sexy when you're coworkers are all standing around (although, it has gotten to the point where he's had a 'doctors' appointment and left work early...). I find it most fun on days when I KNOW we'll get to spend some quality alone time together, because it's pure foreplay, it gets him thinking about it all day long, and obviously it makes me think about it... so when we're together it's like there is NOTHING we'd rather do than tear each other's clothes off and act out whatever the texts were about that day. It's fun. Makes me a little bit naughty and sexy. Which never hurts either!
01/13/2010
Wild at Heart Wild at Heart
I love sexting with my boyfriend. We typically do it a couple of times a week, periodically throughout that day, then when nighttime comes around, it seems as if we can't dial the phone fast enough. (long distance relationship) It definitely helps with the phone sex, as well as learning what we both like without it being awkward. We usually say what we would have the other one do to us, and then when we are saying what we would do to the other, we throw in little surprises like the location, the background music, and the time of day. Its amazing to see how connected we are at such a vast distance. I love it!
01/14/2010
Miss Jane Miss Jane
Quote:
Originally posted by Chilipepper
That's pretty funny, Miss Jane.

What's bad is that I have his text-ringtone set on Madonna's 'Holiday' - and this gets me hot and bothered because I know it's him so everyone else knows it's my boyfriend ... which ...
01/14/2010
Airen Wolf Airen Wolf
Heh both my guys love sexting...even when we are in the same house we will have IM up and running and the "conversation" gets raunchy.
01/18/2010
Darling Dove Darling Dove
Sexting is not a word and the media coverage of it and mass acceptance of it as a word and action disgusts me, honestly.

That said, I see nothing wrong with flirting via text message. I find it tiresome but I used to do it. I don't do it now because my fiance does not have a cell phone. I prefer indirect innuendo to the "OMG IMMA PUT MY COCK IN UR PUSSY" type, so I suppose I'd text subtly naughty things to prompt the boy to be more forward, if I had the opportunity to do it today.
01/18/2010
Gary Gary
Quote:
Originally posted by Victoria
Hey, I was busy with the kids! But remember our texts when you were on your last tour?
No.
01/18/2010
Gary Gary
Quote:
Originally posted by Gary
No.
I thought I posted something about that actually... maybe somewhere else.
01/18/2010
Sammi Sammi
Quote:
Originally posted by Darling Dove
Sexting is not a word and the media coverage of it and mass acceptance of it as a word and action disgusts me, honestly.

That said, I see nothing wrong with flirting via text message. I find it tiresome but I used to do it. I don't do it ...
It's not really any worse than using google or friend as a verb. I think once something catches on, it's around for a while
01/18/2010
Victoria Victoria
Quote:
Originally posted by Gary
I thought I posted something about that actually... maybe somewhere else.
You can "pretend" to not remember, hubs...but I have the pictures to prove it...
01/18/2010
Victoria Victoria
Quote:
Originally posted by Sammi
It's not really any worse than using google or friend as a verb. I think once something catches on, it's around for a while
Speaking of which...wanna know how to be SUPER obnoxious in any argument? Just say, after you made your main point, over and over "google it", "google it"...I guarantee that it is so annoying. But I do it to make myself laugh when the conversation has just gone to shit. So..yeah, anyway. Maturity!
01/18/2010
Darling Dove Darling Dove
Quote:
Originally posted by Victoria
Speaking of which...wanna know how to be SUPER obnoxious in any argument? Just say, after you made your main point, over and over "google it", "google it"...I guarantee that it is so annoying. But I do it to make myself laugh when ...
I get that it's probably around for a while. It just feels.. harassing to me, as a teen. It's people close to my age and that I know who get slammed by this stuff. I know I did it when I was that age as well so.. eh. Our local news has made a show of it so I'm a bit sore, is all.
01/19/2010
Gary Gary
Quote:
Originally posted by Victoria
Speaking of which...wanna know how to be SUPER obnoxious in any argument? Just say, after you made your main point, over and over "google it", "google it"...I guarantee that it is so annoying. But I do it to make myself laugh when ...
What movie was that from? Didn't we just watch that? The car salesman movie?
01/19/2010
Total posts: 78
Unique posters: 60