Have you ever been turned on by thinking about "the old times"?

  • Christmas shipping schedule

Have you ever been turned on by thinking about "the old times"?

sexysweetieshan sexysweetieshan
I don't know if I quite understand it, but my husband told me this morning, that he just finished reading a book. It was a war book, but he said it was about a man and woman who fell in love. He said the book reminded him of "the old days" when we fell in love at the beginning of our relationship. So he said thinking about the old days of our new love, it turned him on so much that he was able to masturbate with those thoughts alone. I thought that was so sweet! I don't know if I could do something like that, but I was wondering if anyone else can get turned on, just by remembering the old days of a new love?
09/04/2010
  • Save 50% on Gift Set For Couples!
  • Save 50% on Gift Set For Her!
  • Save 50% on Gift Set For Him!
  • Save 25% on LELO and PicoBong
  • Holiday Clearance – Save 80%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Oh yes indeed! Those days have some great meaning for me, the wife's first O, my first hand job (not my hand) and the days when we could go and go all day long.

Ahhhh the good old days.
09/04/2010
sexysweetieshan sexysweetieshan
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
Oh yes indeed! Those days have some great meaning for me, the wife's first O, my first hand job (not my hand) and the days when we could go and go all day long.

Ahhhh the good old days.
It's exciting to remember the old days for me. First night sleeping in the same room, first night sleeping in the same bed, first time I saw a penis, first time I touched it, first time he touched me (that one is more hilarious). Haha. It's fun and exciting to remember the old times, but I don't know if it's arousing I guess.
09/04/2010
sexysweetieshan sexysweetieshan
I probably should have called this post "Have you ever been turned on by the old DAYS". Not old times. Now that I think about it, that sounds more like old times as in the 30's or something. That's not what I meant at all. Haha. Maybe that's why people are avoiding the thread. OOPS!
09/04/2010
buzzvibe buzzvibe
Oh, yes. Past experiences make great wank fodder.
09/04/2010
Gunsmoke Gunsmoke
Honestly I only remember a few things from 'the old days' - our sex is much better now that it was then so I find myself looking forward to new things more than reminiscing on the past.
09/04/2010
sexysweetieshan sexysweetieshan
Quote:
Originally posted by Gunsmoke
Honestly I only remember a few things from 'the old days' - our sex is much better now that it was then so I find myself looking forward to new things more than reminiscing on the past.
Yeah, that's kind of how I can relate. We do more now than we did, but back then there seemed to be more excitement about what we did. Like we weren't supposed to be doing it, that's why it was so appealing. But yeah, I totally agree, things now and new and different and in some ways more exciting.
09/04/2010
TechyDad TechyDad
Quote:
Originally posted by sexysweetieshan
I don't know if I quite understand it, but my husband told me this morning, that he just finished reading a book. It was a war book, but he said it was about a man and woman who fell in love. He said the book reminded him of "the old ...
Definitely. We had a long distance relationship for awhile and, as they say, absence makes the heart grow fonder. One time, we met at an outlet mall (was a halfway point between us) and sat in the car for awhile before we had to part. Just thinking about that time and how we expressed our love for each other (while keeping our clothes on, in case you're getting the wrong idea of what we did) makes me want to wrap my arms around my wife, kiss her and... well, other stuff that I won't go into detail of. ;-) Now, if you'll excuse me, I think I need to find my wife!
09/15/2010
sexysweetieshan sexysweetieshan
Quote:
Originally posted by TechyDad
Definitely. We had a long distance relationship for awhile and, as they say, absence makes the heart grow fonder. One time, we met at an outlet mall (was a halfway point between us) and sat in the car for awhile before we had to part. Just thinking ...
That's very sweet. A lot of our relationship has been long distance too, because the husband is in the military. And yes the old times make me want to just hug my husband so much and never let go, but I guess it has never made me so excited that I need to masturbate or have sex or anything like that. Thinking about the old times just makes me feel like cuddly.
09/16/2010
wondertoes wondertoes
Definitely! I have very fond memories of when we were falling in love and getting to know each other in more ways than one!
10/14/2010
sweet434cream sweet434cream
Of course when you first begin to fall in love with someone there is something about the way you hold each other the way you love one another. You can be turned on from the things you done in the old days sometimes it is just great to relive the way you used to love on each other
11/27/2010
epiphanyjayne epiphanyjayne
yes!
01/21/2013
Total posts: 12
Unique posters: 8