watching your partner

tammyandy69 tammyandy69
Have you ever watched your partner with another lover. If you did...how did it make you feel? If you have not...would you like to?
03/14/2011
  • Buy 1 Vibrator Get 1 FREE
  • Limited offer: Save 25% on Blush Toys
  • Annual Clearance - Save 40%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
markeagleone markeagleone
Quote:
Originally posted by tammyandy69
Have you ever watched your partner with another lover. If you did...how did it make you feel? If you have not...would you like to?
No, I have not and would not. Love is better than sex. I have the top of the mountain with my wife, what could be better?
03/15/2011
kendra30752 kendra30752
I totally love and agree with what the person above me said! I couldn't have said it better myself!
05/11/2011
froggiemoma froggiemoma
no, and no
05/11/2011
Maeby Maeby
No, and no. I don't share.
05/11/2011
Miss Nessa Miss Nessa
I have not and i couldnt, I'm do jealous and i'd kill him before i let that happen lol hahahahahahaha
05/26/2011
froggiemoma froggiemoma
haven't don't want to see him with anybody else
05/26/2011
Pixel Pixel
I've watched my Master with a mutual lover of ours...it was really beautiful and erotic. I think I might have had some jealousy if I hadn't been included in the cuddling once they were done, but it was great experience for me.
05/26/2011
ac0313 ac0313
Haven't watched her yet, but we have discussed this. I should be watching and video recording her give a bj soon though!
05/29/2011
indiglo indiglo
Quote:
Originally posted by markeagleone
No, I have not and would not. Love is better than sex. I have the top of the mountain with my wife, what could be better?
I feel the same way about my man. We are just not into sharing. But I know this works for a lot of people, we just don't happen to be 2 of them.
05/29/2011
SexyLilPixi SexyLilPixi
Quote:
Originally posted by kendra30752
I totally love and agree with what the person above me said! I couldn't have said it better myself!
I third that motion.
05/29/2011
Cedarlooman Cedarlooman
Quote:
Originally posted by ac0313
Haven't watched her yet, but we have discussed this. I should be watching and video recording her give a bj soon though!
How did that go for you?

I think I would enjoy it with some of my partners, with others, not so much...
05/30/2011
Airen Wolf Airen Wolf
Quote:
Originally posted by tammyandy69
Have you ever watched your partner with another lover. If you did...how did it make you feel? If you have not...would you like to?
I have and it was amazing especially the times where he included me in the whole experience rather than just ignoring that I was there.
05/30/2011
Total posts: 13
Unique posters: 12