Multiple Friends with Benefits?

Belleuma Slle Belleuma Slle
I used to have one friend with benefits, but it was pretty hard to meet up with him.
Then there was another guy who wanted to have sexual relationship with me, nothing emotional, and I said yes.

My first guy still doesn't know I have a new partner, and we still meet up from time to time, and the second guy doesn't know about the first one.

Has anybody ever had this happen?

what's your opinion on multiple friends with benefits?
04/25/2011
  • Get 3 amazing toys for $60 only
  • Black Friday Cyber Monday 70% Clearance
  • Black Friday Cyber Monday 50% Clearance
  • Black Friday Cyber Monday 40% Clearance
  • Black Friday Cyber Monday 25% Clearance
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
hornypoet69 hornypoet69
I think that the people you have sex with, have a right to information about your sexual activity. I see no problem with having multiple sex partners, as long as you are honest about this fact.
04/25/2011
Lucidity Lucidity
Quote:
Originally posted by hornypoet69
I think that the people you have sex with, have a right to information about your sexual activity. I see no problem with having multiple sex partners, as long as you are honest about this fact.
I agree with this. Even though you're not having intimate relationships with these people, sex can be scary and dangerous; they have every right to know, and if it truly is just no-strings-attached sex, they should be cool with it. You don't have to get graphic about it, just let them each know they are not the only person you're sleeping with.
04/25/2011
callsignhusker callsignhusker
Quote:
Originally posted by Lucidity
I agree with this. Even though you're not having intimate relationships with these people, sex can be scary and dangerous; they have every right to know, and if it truly is just no-strings-attached sex, they should be cool with it. You ... More
agreed
04/25/2011
ac0313 ac0313
I agree with the others. Your FWBs have a right to know that you have other partners and you must all be honest about the level of safe sex you practice.
05/01/2011
Airen Wolf Airen Wolf
As long as your friends with benefits know that they aren't the only ones and have the choice as to whether they wish to continue the relationship I see nothing wrong with it. Honesty now will save heartache later.
05/02/2011
kelaaa33wish kelaaa33wish
Agreed
05/02/2011
bethd1708 bethd1708
Quote:
Originally posted by Belleuma Slle
I used to have one friend with benefits, but it was pretty hard to meet up with him.

Then there was another guy who wanted to have sexual relationship with me, nothing emotional, and I said yes.



My first guy still doesn't ... More
Honesty is always the best policy. agreeably to all other posts
05/03/2011
hearts and hardons hearts and hardons
I don't think that men typically disclose all/ any additional sexual activity when in an open, noncommittal relationship. It's a womens' (or partner) job to ask for that information and hope for honesty. I do not tell a friends with benefits about occasional sex partner . I assume they are doing the same.
Doesn't mean you can't have safe sex
05/03/2011
Pinkhare Pinkhare
I have three friends with benefits. I make a point of being honest with each of the by saying that I have other for lack of a better word playmates . I always use protection and toys are always covered and cleaned .

I try to be polite but I also want to be safe if that makes sense .
05/04/2011
G.L. Morrison G.L. Morrison
I personally tend toward complete transparency but I think it's possible to be direct while preserving privacy. Simply saying "You know we're just casual here. I see other people. You get that, right?"

No need to name names or make a big deal if no big deal is required. However, if your reason for not telling is ever that you *fear* the reaction of one partner, that is the partner you should not be seeing, not even booty call seeing.
07/06/2011
cobiffle cobiffle
I have had done it many times before and usually they all were okay with it
07/06/2011
Total posts: 12
Unique posters: 12