Being A Married Couples Mistress

  • Get a FREE Bullet with Orders $59+

Being A Married Couples Mistress

DELETED DELETED
I would love to be with a married couple who needed a little spicing up in the bedroom. While I ate her pussy, I would have him take me from behind... Or even better, sit on her face while I sucked his cock! Now that has me horny!!
12/23/2009
  • Buy 1 Toy, Get 1 FREE
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • Pick Any 2 E-Stim Toys, Get 60% Off A Kit
  • Stock Up On Gifts! Save 80%. Limited Quantity
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Kayla Kayla
Does it really count as a "Mistress" if both partners consent to it? Hmmm...
12/23/2009
Dragon Dragon
Quote:
Originally posted by DELETED
I would love to be with a married couple who needed a little spicing up in the bedroom. While I ate her pussy, I would have him take me from behind... Or even better, sit on her face while I sucked his cock! Now that has me horny!!
That makes you a unicorn. (There's a post somewhere on that...) VERY valuable and very wanted.

You can VERY easily get your wish you know. You can also go to women centered parties. This is something that can be real, not just a fantasy.

"Pleasure Zone" is one of them.

Contact me if you want more info...
12/24/2009
Bellastorme Bellastorme
humm I didn't know it was called a unicorn.Thank you DBD. That is something I have always wanted as well but I am the one wanting the unicorn.lol
01/18/2010
Dragon Dragon
Quote:
Originally posted by Bellastorme
humm I didn't know it was called a unicorn.Thank you DBD. That is something I have always wanted as well but I am the one wanting the unicorn.lol
Laughing. Finding a "Unicorn" is hard to do. That's why they are called that...
01/19/2010
Bellastorme Bellastorme
Quote:
Originally posted by Dragon
Laughing. Finding a "Unicorn" is hard to do. That's why they are called that...
I get why they are called that I just never knew that was the name. Thx
01/19/2010
SealTeam2 SealTeam2
My wife would love to be on her back and you sit on her face and soak her. You want be able to give me a blow job with her tongue wearing your clit out but I would love to watch
  •   (1)
    I am personally offended by this
  •   (1)
    Spam
01/20/2010
SealTeam2 SealTeam2
sorry i posted something that was offensive...with not post again ahve a great day dave will delete my account
01/22/2010
That Guy That Guy
I'll keep looking for an actual unicorn, seems more likely to happen for me.
02/09/2011
Total posts: 9
Unique posters: 6