I have a Disney Fantasy.

Ramona Ramona
I have this fantasy of acting out Disney movies but I don't know how to break it to my boyfriend.. Should I break it to him gently, or just show him my trunk full of costumes?
10/22/2012
  • Weekly Special; Buy 1 Vibe, get 1 FREE
  • Save 15% on Luxury Brands
  • Annual Clearance - Save 30%
  • Buy Cascade vibe and save 50% on lubricants!
  • Save 20% on self-lubricating Cascade vibe and sleeve kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Lily Night Lily Night
I don't think you have to say a thing. Just put one on and walk into the bedroom
10/22/2012
travelnurse travelnurse
Quote:
Originally posted by Lily Night
I don't think you have to say a thing. Just put one on and walk into the bedroom
I agree, just put them on and surprise him!
10/22/2012
Bex1331 Bex1331
I would mention it half joking and see how he responds, then work from there, maybe role-play once or twice without costumes and let it slowly escalate from there
10/22/2012
Huff Huff
I think he'd love the surprise.
10/22/2012
Edeneve Edeneve
show, no need to tell.
10/22/2012
bdvnt bdvnt
I think that is awesome! I'd say go for it. I can't speak for your boyfriend, but when sex is part of the deal, most men will go along with anything... enthusiastically!
10/23/2012
PropertyOfPotter PropertyOfPotter
Quote:
Originally posted by Bex1331
I would mention it half joking and see how he responds, then work from there, maybe role-play once or twice without costumes and let it slowly escalate from there
That's what I would do also.
10/23/2012
Rin (aka Nire) Rin (aka Nire)
Quote:
Originally posted by Bex1331
I would mention it half joking and see how he responds, then work from there, maybe role-play once or twice without costumes and let it slowly escalate from there
This is what I would try. A lot of people say to surprise him but exercise caution with that. Some people respond badly to surprises, especially if they end up really not being into the fantasy in question. You'd probably have a better idea than we would of how he'd react.

If you're thinking specifically of the Disney princesses, you could also try going a more general fairy tale route and see what happens.
10/23/2012
konicaguy konicaguy
Quote:
Originally posted by Lily Night
I don't think you have to say a thing. Just put one on and walk into the bedroom
I agree...
10/23/2012
amenti amenti
Quote:
Originally posted by Ramona
I have this fantasy of acting out Disney movies but I don't know how to break it to my boyfriend.. Should I break it to him gently, or just show him my trunk full of costumes?
Which Disney movies? Cause I share your fantasy if your talking: Tarzan, Beauty and the Beast, Little Mermaid, Aladin, Alice in Wonderland, Tinkerbell, etc.
12/19/2012
Total posts: 11
Unique posters: 11