Female Fantasies

  • Get a FREE Bullet with Orders $59+

Female Fantasies

PinkSunsets PinkSunsets
I've been having so many fantasies lately about woman in general. For so many years now I've always wanted to try sexual things with a woman. Ever since I've been active with my boyfriend, I've been having more and more fantasies. My sexual drive is hitting the roof, is it just me or does a lot woman have fantasies involving a woman the more aroused you get?
12/27/2010
  • Buy 1 Toy, Get 1 FREE
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • Pick Any 2 E-Stim Toys, Get 60% Off A Kit
  • Stock Up On Gifts! Save 80%. Limited Quantity
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
KnK KnK
Quote:
Originally posted by PinkSunsets
I've been having so many fantasies lately about woman in general. For so many years now I've always wanted to try sexual things with a woman. Ever since I've been active with my boyfriend, I've been having more and more fantasies. My ...
I'm not 100% sure what you're asking, since the last part is worded a little funny, but there's absolutely nothing wrong or weird about having fantasies about women. Women are beautiful and sexy in many different shapes and sizes. Women are beautiful outside of a sexual reference too.

Maybe you're craving female experimentation, if you haven't delved in it much already, or perhaps it's just a fantasy. Only you can say for certain, although it mught require some digging on your part to figure it out.
12/28/2010
Shellz31 Shellz31
I certainly fantasize about girls. I go through stages. I'm looking forward to the day where I get the chance to experiment with another girl.
12/28/2010
Kim! Kim!
Sometimes I fantasize about girls more than guys. I've only made out with cuddled with a girl before. We had a thing that last a bit but it never went any further. I'd love to do more at some point.
12/28/2010
BadassFatass BadassFatass
I haven't been with a woman in...three years. Therefore, I think about women a lot lately and it's slowly driving me insane. I don't think I'd trade my boyfriend in just to be with a woman again though. He's pretty damn good, himself.
01/03/2011
freshbananas freshbananas
Quote:
Originally posted by BadassFatass
I haven't been with a woman in...three years. Therefore, I think about women a lot lately and it's slowly driving me insane. I don't think I'd trade my boyfriend in just to be with a woman again though. He's pretty damn good, himself.
I am the same boat with you sister. My BF can a bit paranoid about too. Which makes it even more depressing.
01/10/2011
UnknownGirl UnknownGirl
Quote:
Originally posted by Shellz31
I certainly fantasize about girls. I go through stages. I'm looking forward to the day where I get the chance to experiment with another girl.
This pretty much sums me up. And I'm sure hubby would have no issues with it when the day comes.
01/10/2011
BadassFatass BadassFatass
Quote:
Originally posted by freshbananas
I am the same boat with you sister. My BF can a bit paranoid about too. Which makes it even more depressing.
My boyfriend isn't paranoid. He's just old fashioned in his ideas about sex/relationships. Very monogamous, which if it were only up to me, I wouldn't be.
01/15/2011
freshbananas freshbananas
Quote:
Originally posted by BadassFatass
My boyfriend isn't paranoid. He's just old fashioned in his ideas about sex/relationships. Very monogamous, which if it were only up to me, I wouldn't be.
Mine is truly afraid that I would leave him for a woman. I am not sure how to go about comforting him or easing his anxieties?
01/16/2011
M121212 M121212
Yes I definitely fantasize about women. I've only fooled around with ladies before, but am interested in dating someone...

Sometimes I think about how women's and men's sexual response and arousal is different. I think that fantasizing about a woman makes it easier for me to experience my own body and its unique pleasures.
02/04/2011
LavenderSkies LavenderSkies
Quote:
Originally posted by PinkSunsets
I've been having so many fantasies lately about woman in general. For so many years now I've always wanted to try sexual things with a woman. Ever since I've been active with my boyfriend, I've been having more and more fantasies. My ...
I can't say I fantasize about women.
02/06/2011
Total posts: 11
Unique posters: 9